First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Season 2
Member
5823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / La La Land
Offline
Posted 10/6/08 , edited 10/6/08
I just want to kno what you think about season 2 so far...

I just watched episode 14 and i was like "ZERO!! why didn't u kiss her!!!" >.< lol

Episode 14 Raw
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v16167162FjjcZZSQ
1304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / living in a box =p
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
i did watch it, even though i didn't really understand one but of it lol
But it was good... worth waiting for xD
Member
6101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / hisheart(: ; hope...
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
i didnt watch it yet. waiting for subs(:
but i cant wait!!! omg zero<33
Member
965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
where did u watch it got 2 c it. Let me kay massage me back kay
Member
207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
Member
3095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
i watched it and got a feeling the manga is somewhat different with the comics. When Zero about to kiss Yuuki it was supposed happen in the school infirmary after Zero is being accused bite one of the day class student. In the anime it was in front of the toilet. I feel there are also another difference but maybe after they'll subbed it i'll tell u again. But i'm happy a lot of Zerooooo
Member
5823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / La La Land
Offline
Posted 10/6/08 , edited 10/6/08

candyrufino wrote:

where did u watch it got 2 c it. Let me kay massage me back kay


sorry only raw

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v16167162FjjcZZSQ
Member
5823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / La La Land
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

ipychan wrote:

i watched it and got a feeling the manga is somewhat different with the comics. When Zero about to kiss Yuuki it was supposed happen in the school infirmary after Zero is being accused bite one of the day class student. In the anime it was in front of the toilet. I feel there are also another difference but maybe after they'll subbed it i'll tell u again. But i'm happy a lot of Zerooooo :)


i guess they're doing it a little different than the manga...

Member
3095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

aznsharmi132 wrote:


ipychan wrote:

i watched it and got a feeling the manga is somewhat different with the comics. When Zero about to kiss Yuuki it was supposed happen in the school infirmary after Zero is being accused bite one of the day class student. In the anime it was in front of the toilet. I feel there are also another difference but maybe after they'll subbed it i'll tell u again. But i'm happy a lot of Zerooooo :)


i guess they're doing it a little different than the manga...



yeah i think so too :). there are some other difference i guess but i can't understand any single word LOL
Member
5823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / La La Land
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

ipychan wrote:


aznsharmi132 wrote:


ipychan wrote:

i watched it and got a feeling the manga is somewhat different with the comics. When Zero about to kiss Yuuki it was supposed happen in the school infirmary after Zero is being accused bite one of the day class student. In the anime it was in front of the toilet. I feel there are also another difference but maybe after they'll subbed it i'll tell u again. But i'm happy a lot of Zerooooo :)


i guess they're doing it a little different than the manga...



yeah i think so too :). there are some other difference i guess but i can't understand any single word LOL


LOL me neither, but i understand the very basic words..

Member
727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Californiaaa!
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
; me too. i understand the basics too.. but if im not wrong, in the new 1st episode, kaname is getting jealous of zero
Member
1601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / the Earth
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
where can i watch it???????'''
someone tell me!!!!!!!!!!
Member
1022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dracula's Castle
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

candyrufino wrote:

where did u watch it got 2 c it. Let me kay massage me back kay


Go to either veoh.com or animeresults.com Both update the quickest and usually have good quality.
Member
1022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dracula's Castle
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

jeanekaito wrote:

where can i watch it???????'''
someone tell me!!!!!!!!!!


Go to either veoh.com or animeresults.com Both update the quickest and usually have good quality.
Member
965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

aznsharmi132 wrote:


candyrufino wrote:

where did u watch it got 2 c it. Let me kay massage me back kay


sorry only raw

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v16167162FjjcZZSQ


well thanks
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.