First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Shijni's Birthday
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 10/7/08

shikanarukez wrote:


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:

Who the fuck is this "Shinji"?


Just the creator of this site


Thank you.
You ruined the moment.
Posted 10/7/08

BlazingRb wrote:

give him "cake"

only a few will get this one


ROFL ROFL ROFL. i get it. actually i don't
Posted 10/7/08

Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


shikanarukez wrote:


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:

Who the fuck is this "Shinji"?


Just the creator of this site


Thank you.
You ruined the moment.



Then I'm even Happier
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 10/7/08

shikanarukez wrote:


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


shikanarukez wrote:


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:

Who the fuck is this "Shinji"?


Just the creator of this site


Thank you.
You ruined the moment.



Then I'm even Happier


Don't worry. So am I.
5367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / At home ^__^
Offline
Posted 10/7/08
Nah I don't know when his birthday is...but it's a good idea to celebrate it I think...he is afterall the one who has created this wonderful website
1748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/7/08 , edited 10/7/08

kagome_a_emo wrote:

Anyone know when Shinji's birthday is??
and maybe ALL of us members can try doing somthing special for him on his birthday??
or has it already been this year?



http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-1397/Moderator-Biodata.html

may 19 btw
6480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Intelligence Route
Offline
Posted 10/7/08
ah, the same as my brother's.
Posted 10/7/08

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:


BlazingRb wrote:

give him "cake"

only a few will get this one


ROFL ROFL ROFL. i get it. actually i don't


Cake =penis
7762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / my dreams
Offline
Posted 10/7/08
sing him the b-day song xD but of our own verison
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 10/7/08 , edited 10/7/08
duplicate. Everyone came up with idea's in the other thread too, but no one ever went through with it.

what to do for Shinji's birthday..whenever it is.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-620
12079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / location location...
Offline
Posted 10/7/08
Why would anyone bother about it...
Posted 10/7/08

Kippu wrote:

duplicate. Everyone came up with idea's in the other thread too, but no one ever went through with it.

what to do for Shinji's birthday..whenever it is.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-620


~locked
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.