First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply MEMBERSHIP CARDS - NOW AVAILABLE
Fan
2199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
username:pink_jam
gender: female
birthdat: oct. 27
fav. host: Hitachiin twins
nicname: ume-chan
background no. 3 pls...

Creator
3740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My house ^_^
Offline
Posted 11/9/08 , edited 11/9/08

itachi_sas wrote:

1.Username :itachi_sas
2.Gender :male
3.Birthday :2.May
4.Fav host :Tamaki
nickname : Kei
background 1

Thanks Ermiza chan.











Here is your member card..Sorry for the long wait.........

Fan
215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / pasig city
Offline
Posted 11/12/08
hi there... i'm new here in the group... thnx 4 the invite...

i want a memberchip card too...

i pick the no.1..

1.Username : vengeance11
2.Gender : female
3.Birthday : oct. 30, 1992
4.Fav host : Tamaki-senpai~!
nickname :aikz



Member
19031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/12/08
1.Username : heidigirl
2.Gender : female
3.Birthday : nov 03
4.Fav host : tamaki suou
nickname : heidi chan
example 2



Creator
3740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My house ^_^
Offline
Posted 11/13/08

vengeance11 wrote:

hi there... i'm new here in the group... thnx 4 the invite...

i want a memberchip card too...

i pick the no.1..

1.Username : vengeance11
2.Gender : female
3.Birthday : oct. 30, 1992
4.Fav host : Tamaki-senpai~!
nickname :aikz






Here is your member card.Sorry for the long wait......




Hope you like it.....
Creator
3740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My house ^_^
Offline
Posted 11/13/08

heidigirl wrote:

1.Username : heidigirl
2.Gender : female
3.Birthday : nov 03
4.Fav host : tamaki suou
nickname : heidi chan
example 2






Here is your member card....Sorry for the long wait......





Hope you like it..........
Member
19031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/13/08

Sakuno_cute wrote:


heidigirl wrote:

1.Username : heidigirl
2.Gender : female
3.Birthday : nov 03
4.Fav host : tamaki suou
nickname : heidi chan
example 2






Here is your member card....Sorry for the long wait......





Hope you like it..........


arigatou gozaimasu!!!! it's really kawaii!!!

Fan
6337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
username: Boy_BandLUVR
gender: Female
dob: September 06
fav host: Tamaki
nickname: Strawberry
Fan
215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / pasig city
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

Sakuno_cute wrote:


vengeance11 wrote:

hi there... i'm new here in the group... thnx 4 the invite...

i want a memberchip card too...

i pick the no.1..

1.Username : vengeance11
2.Gender : female
3.Birthday : oct. 30, 1992
4.Fav host : Tamaki-senpai~!
nickname :aikz






Here is your member card.Sorry for the long wait......




Hope you like it.....


geezz... thanks!!.. yah i really do like it!!! arigao gozaimasu!!
Fan
2199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
um...........where's mine?
Creator
3740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My house ^_^
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

pink_jam wrote:

um...........where's mine?


Sorry pink hime but you have to wait for pretty_aq to make it.I only make the member card background no.1 and no.2...

I will PM her.Sorry for the wait....
Fan
2199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

Sakuno_cute wrote:


pink_jam wrote:

um...........where's mine?


Sorry pink hime but you have to wait for pretty_aq to make it.I only make the member card background no.1 and no.2...

I will PM her.Sorry for the wait....


oh........okay i'll wait.....................thnx ! ! ! ! ^^
Fan
1947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in the world of a...
Offline
Posted 11/22/08 , edited 11/22/08
Creator
3740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My house ^_^
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

anndie_rose wrote:



Here is your member card.Sorry for the wit and sorry again because l made your member card background no.1 and no.2...








Moderator
8007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / sitting on my com...
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

pink_jam wrote:

um...........where's mine?


pink jam!! honto ni gomen nasai!!!>.<... here's your mem. card!!!honto ni gomen!!!



here's your card.. gomen for the long wait...TT_TT...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.