Id card
Posted 10/7/08 , edited 11/5/08
just if you whant, i can make one id card for you.....

EX:

Name
Username:
B.Day
Position:
Girl(x) Boy( )

(+pic+background)

7696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in the neko world
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
Name : amu
Username: amu77
B.Day : 25.08.1994
Position or class: Member
Girl
pic:


Background:
Posted 10/24/08

amu77 wrote:

Name : amu
Username: amu77
B.Day : 25.08.1994
Position or class: Member
Girl
pic:


Background:


i finish, but if you don't like i can change....
7696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in the neko world
Offline
Posted 10/25/08
*smiles*" thank you I like it ^^
8444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 11/2/08
Name : Jayden
Username: exo2400
B.Day : 06.12.1989
Position or class: Member
boy

pic:


Background:
Posted 11/3/08

exo2400 wrote:

Name : Jayden
Username: exo2400
B.Day : 06.12.1989
Position or class: Member
boy

pic:


Background:




i finish, if you don't like just say k?
8444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

Mirelle wrote:


exo2400 wrote:

Name : Jayden
Username: exo2400
B.Day : 06.12.1989
Position or class: Member
boy

pic:


Background:




i finish, if you don't like just say k?


thx i like it
Posted 11/3/08
Name :Andy
Username:Hackfan
B.Day:10/20/1994
Position or class: Member
boy

Pic


Background
Posted 11/4/08

Hackfan wrote:

Name :Andy
Username:Hackfan
B.Day:10/20/1994
Position or class: Member
boy

Pic


Background



+1....
Posted 11/4/08

Mirelle wrote:


Hackfan wrote:

Name :Andy
Username:Hackfan
B.Day:10/20/1994
Position or class: Member
boy

Pic


Background



+1....

Thx for the ID

You must be logged in to post.