First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Insult Room...
Creator
12773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In Lemon Planet,...
Offline
Posted 10/7/08 , edited 10/7/08
OK...Here you can insult,torture,kill,destroy,etc someone,anybody,even a thing.Your teacher,your friends at school,anime character,your brother / sister,your parents,the world...Just insult them!!!

OK....First.....
HARUNO SAKURA!YOU ARE SUCKS,BAKA,USELESS,GO TO HELL!
*Kill her and chop her then eat her*

KUWABARA!
The World Trash Number 1.Hair like noodle and bread.Your face is uglier than the ugliest person in the world...USELESS!!!

I think that's first...Thinking for the meaner one...
Moderator
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/8/08
...WOAH.

If I really have to insult....than Makoto from School days.World's no.1 jerk,yeah.
Posted 10/9/08

Baddies-Lover wrote:

OK...Here you can insult,torture,kill,destroy,etc someone,anybody,even a thing.Your teacher,your friends at school,anime character,your brother / sister,your parents,the world...Just insult them!!!

OK....First.....
HARUNO SAKURA!YOU ARE SUCKS,BAKA,USELESS,GO TO HELL!
*Kill her and chop her then eat her*

KUWABARA!
The World Trash Number 1.Hair like noodle and bread.Your face is uglier than the ugliest person in the world...USELESS!!!

I think that's first...Thinking for the meaner one...


Canibal O_o
Creator
12773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In Lemon Planet,...
Offline
Posted 10/9/08
Bwahaha!Cannibal
Posted 10/9/08

Baddies-Lover wrote:

Bwahaha!Cannibal


Run away from the cannibal
Creator
12773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In Lemon Planet,...
Offline
Posted 10/9/08

NekoOokami wrote:


Baddies-Lover wrote:

Bwahaha!Cannibal


Run away from the cannibal

Chase you...

Posted 10/9/08

Baddies-Lover wrote:


NekoOokami wrote:


Baddies-Lover wrote:

Bwahaha!Cannibal


Run away from the cannibal

Chase you...



Hide behind Puppy. save me!!!!! somebody gonna eat me
Creator
12773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In Lemon Planet,...
Offline
Posted 10/9/08
OK...I've got the new one...He is my classmate...His name is Andi Satyanegara a.k.a Pingky Boy

OK....You are fat!You are stupid!You are fuckin dumbass!You are ugly....You are dirty!No one like you! And I never love you,idiot!!! *Sasuke torture him with his Chidori...Kick his ass...Kill him...And not eat him... We can't eat dirty foods....Do all things to make him suffer*
Creator
12773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In Lemon Planet,...
Offline
Posted 10/9/08

NekoOokami wrote:


Baddies-Lover wrote:


NekoOokami wrote:


Baddies-Lover wrote:

Bwahaha!Cannibal


Run away from the cannibal

Chase you...



Hide behind Puppy. save me!!!!! somebody gonna eat me


*Caught you from behind and take you away*Now,nee-chan...Just become a good girl,okay...
Posted 10/9/08

Baddies-Lover wrote:


NekoOokami wrote:


Baddies-Lover wrote:


NekoOokami wrote:


Baddies-Lover wrote:

Bwahaha!Cannibal


Run away from the cannibal

Chase you...



Hide behind Puppy. save me!!!!! somebody gonna eat me


*Caught you from behind and take you away*Now,nee-chan...Just become a good girl,okay...


TT_TT NO!!!!!! HIT YOU ON THE FACE AND RAN AWAY
Creator
12773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In Lemon Planet,...
Offline
Posted 10/9/08

Onee-chan...I don't want to eat you...*Fly and caught you*
Posted 10/9/08
Then why the he** are u chasing meh???
so....I'm running for my life 4 no reason
Creator
12773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In Lemon Planet,...
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
Because you ran away...
Posted 10/10/08

Baddies-Lover wrote:

Because you ran away...


.................ok..........who do u think I should insult?
Creator
12773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In Lemon Planet,...
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

NekoOokami wrote:


Baddies-Lover wrote:

Because you ran away...


.................ok..........who do u think I should insult?


It's up tu you...I insult my classmate then maybe my teacher....Or maybe lesson..

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.