First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Purpose,history,reason, goals behind the KLU KLUX KLAN
4294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
forgot where
Offline
Posted 10/7/08 , edited 10/7/08
Im trying to keep this from being a duplicate. This topic mainly focuses on the physiology and philosophy of the Klu Klux Klan.I dont know a lot about them. What are there reasons and goals? Are all of them white? Why do they hate anybody who doesnt look like them? do they even have a reason?I would like to hear from people actually in the Klan...i dont want a bunch of flaming and useless reasoning, unless you in the Klan, then i can understand...peace over war



u know...you guys bring up some very good points...there is no way i would be able to speak to a KKK member because they wouldnt be on an Asian site to begin with...that ultimatly defeats the whole purpose of this thread...and btw, im to lazy to do actual certified and qualified research. I was just curious...peace over war
Posted 10/7/08 , edited 10/7/08
horrible mistake it's ku klux klan and not klu klux klan..lol

they were advocating white supremacy, the whole thing started after the american civil war, i.e. postwar tensions/disagreements/etc. were causing the founding of this "organisation".
yes, they are white ~ hint "white supremacy"
they liked it the way it was before the american civil war, they liked the idea of having the black people to work for them, they liked the fact that the blacks were merely considered as "animals", thus having no human rights, thus they could easily "abuse" them.(note: abuse has a many meanings to it in this phrase) etc.
secondly, it's in people's nature to dislike/avoid/push away the unseen, the foreign, the unknown. it's in our instinct. nowadays it's called ignorance, and narrow-mindedness.
yes, their reason was to keep their racial prejudice alive, to have more rights than the differently coloured human beings, especially since the blacks came from the so-called "uncivilised" countries, at least not as developed as the countries of europe.

why should the "monkeys", who have been transported to the USA for slavery, suddenly have the same rights as the white population?

and to add why the kkk was not a big fan of the catholics, take a look at the answer to the question posed on this forum as it pretty much sums it up ~ http://en.allexperts.com/q/Cults-1727/KKK-hate.htm
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 10/7/08
I sense flame wars ....

Here read this ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan

Posted 10/7/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:

I sense flame wars ....

Here read this ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan



flame wars? i don't see any thing about this topic that would lead to a flame war, unless cr was being infested by kkk members, which i doubt, because, since when are kkk members fans of asian media?
some with racial prejudice might come here and post how much the kkk members suck, etc. but since they are not present, nothing is going to happen, it's like flaming a wall..it's not going to respond, thus no flame war will start.
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 10/7/08

ShroomInferno wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:

I sense flame wars ....

Here read this ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan



flame wars? i don't see any thing about this topic that would lead to a flame war, unless cr was being infested by kkk members, which i doubt, because, since when are kkk members fans of asian media?
some with racial prejudice might come here and post how much the kkk members suck, etc. but since they are not present, nothing is going to happen, it's like flaming a wall..it's not going to respond, thus no flame war will start.


*Sighs* ... Obviously you know nothing about the trolls we have on cr that purposely bash a user just for the lulz. Uhm you would be surprised, my step dad is from the kkk and I'm sure there are others on here that have relatives or know someone that was once in the kkk. These types of threads always result in flame wars and they end up getting locked
3365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
112 / F
Offline
Posted 10/7/08
They shouldnt even exist, a bunch of racists. They have no right to do what they do. Asians or african people could do the same thing, how would they feel then? The world is cruel and cold. Its filled with people like them, who waste their time on doing meaningless things....
Posted 10/7/08 , edited 10/7/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:
*Sighs* ... Obviously you know nothing about the trolls we have on cr that purposely bash a user just for the lulz. Uhm you would be surprised, my step dad is from the kkk and I'm sure there are others on here that have relatives or know someone that was once in the kkk. These types of threads always result in flame wars and they end up getting locked


i know enough about the trolls on this website, and most of those trolls are gone/too inactive, or not interested in this kind of threads. there is already a thread about the kkk, and so far no flame war has started.

having relatives from the kkk, or knowing kkk members, doesn't make you a kkk member, nor a supporter of their ideology. pointless argument.

if nobody would have mentioned the word "flame" in here, then nobody would have even thought about "flaming". as an ex-troll, i didn't see anything attractive enough about this thread to start a flame war so far as the op was rather neutral and unbiased, until, of course you posted the oh so enlightening "this is going to result into flame wars" post.

besides that, remember, a heated debate/argument is NOT a flame war.
18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 10/7/08 , edited 10/7/08
The Klan's name has been used by many organizations over the years. For the most part yes members are white males, both now and in the past. Basically members of the Klan fear that someday the "white race" will no longer be "in power" or exist at all. These days they lean more towards the latter.

The general mind set is this; The so-called "white race" is in danger of no longer existing due to interbreeding with "undesirables" (which include people of the Jewish faith and minority groups). They also oppose the US government because of it's support of the minority races over the years. I'm sure all that got started in the post-Civil War days as the original Klan was founded by men that fought for the south.

As for why they burned crosses; It was part of a scare tactic. By burning crosses, assaulting people both in and out of their own homes, and murder (among other things..) they were hoping to encourage undesirables to move away from their towns. The idea was if we can't kick them out legally we will move them out by force.

It's mostly a product of the "South (see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_United_States)" and I assure you that most people here aren't proud of it. However, I will say that it doesn't surprise most of us either. The culture of the South was the perfect environment for the Klan (and other lesser known groups).

Down in the south there has always been a mis-trust of the government, in general people stay out of other peoples business and things move a whole lot slower down here than they do in the rest of the world. Even today there is a lot of stuff going on down here that is best not to speak of.

I hope that answers your question. I've personally never been to a Klan meeting and I never want to go to one. However I do know people that claim to be in the Klan. One of my father's friends was a local Grand Dragon and I can confirm that although I'm not sure if that particular group even exists anymore.

19849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 10/7/08
Just to summarize. They're just a bunch of dumb fuck rednecks who fear anyone with a bigger cock than them and they also gang up on a darkie because individually they would get their asses handed to them in a fight. But this is America and they got the right to say whatever they want so don't stress it.
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 10/7/08

ShroomInferno wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:
*Sighs* ... Obviously you know nothing about the trolls we have on cr that purposely bash a user just for the lulz. Uhm you would be surprised, my step dad is from the kkk and I'm sure there are others on here that have relatives or know someone that was once in the kkk. These types of threads always result in flame wars and they end up getting locked


i know enough about the trolls on this website, and most of those trolls are gone/too inactive, or not interested in this kind of threads. there is already a thread about the kkk, and so far no flame war has started.

having relatives from the kkk, or knowing kkk members, doesn't make you a kkk member, nor a supporter of their ideology. pointless argument.

if nobody would have mentioned the word "flame" in here, then nobody would have even thought about "flaming". as an ex-troll, i didn't see anything attractive enough about this thread to start a flame war so far as the op was rather neutral and unbiased, until, of course you posted the oh so enlightening "this is going to result into flame wars" post.

besides that, remember, a heated debate/argument is NOT a flame war.


I find it amusing that you say you know this site and the trolls on it but you've only been a member since sept 28, 2008 ... Could it be that maybe you just haven't came across these trolls because I could easily find you threads with trolls in them ... Plus I could also give you the links of some of these trolls


Inactive you say? Seeing how I talk to the mods I can tell you that you're wrong and the trolls are indeed active. They may not be as active as what they were over the summer but they're still active ... Ever heard of Eudd Worshippers? It was bashing group that I was a mod in, I'm well aware of all the trolls on here because I've found myself in lots of debates with them, including the other day. Do you not think there are other groups of bashers and people that troll the forums for the lulz?

No but it does get passed down does it not? Some people get the same personality traits as their parents and so if they're racist, their children could be racist too ... I know several racist people on here that aren't from the kkk but support it. You come onto this site thinking you know everything but you really don't ...

Ex- troll? So this is pretty much what you're doing, I see.. But question, is that supposed to scare me or something? Lol if so, you know nothing about EW either. How is it not going to start flame wars? Someone is going to come in here saying something stupid like "I hate black people" then someone is going to quote that person and there's your flame war that you said wasn't going to happen


Oh and another thing, if this is such a duplicate, why aren't you reporting it ... If you know cr so well then you should also know the rules =/
53940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 10/7/08
The Ku Klux Klan are a evil orginisation bunch of depressed terrorists who have nothing to do than just to act racist and slay people with big deadly guns and other weaponary needs endofstory...
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 10/7/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:

Oh and another thing, if this is such a duplicate, why aren't you reporting it ... If you know cr so well then you should also know the rules =/



Woman, i know some of the rules, and don't give a shit about them, so even if i knew somthing was a dup, i sure as hell aint gonna report it.


Lol I didn't say you but she is trying to preach to me about cr and trolls when she knows nothing about the two


Fine, then there is an answer to that as well, call her an idiot or a retard, and move on.
Posted 10/7/08 , edited 10/7/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:
I find it amusing that you say you know this site and the trolls on it but you've only been a member since sept 28, 2008 ... Could it be that maybe you just haven't came across these trolls because I could easily find you threads with trolls in them ... Plus I could also give you the links of some of these trolls


Inactive you say? Seeing how I talk to the mods I can tell you that you're wrong and the trolls are indeed active. They may not be as active as what they were over the summer but they're still active ... Ever heard of Eudd Worshippers? It was bashing group that I was a mod in, I'm well aware of all the trolls on here because I've found myself in lots of debates with them, including the other day. Do you not think there are other groups of bashers and people that troll the forums for the lulz?

No but it does get passed down does it not? Some people get the same personality traits as their parents and so if they're racist, their children could be racist too ... I know several racist people on here that aren't from the kkk but support it. You come onto this site thinking you know everything but you really don't ...

Ex- troll? So this is pretty much what you're doing, I see.. But question, is that supposed to scare me or something? Lol if so, you know nothing about EW either. How is it not going to start flame wars? Someone is going to come in here saying something stupid like "I hate black people" then someone is going to quote that person and there's your flame war that you said wasn't going to happen


Oh and another thing, if this is such a duplicate, why aren't you reporting it ... If you know cr so well then you should also know the rules =/


my membership date does only state the physical creation of this account, but doesn't tell you my original joining date of this website.
i know most trolls. at least the ones who are in the forum, i am not talking about the group trolls, quite obviously.

everyone is racist. but the way this thread was laid out, it was more directed at the actual purpose of the kkk. it wasn't something like "oh the kkk members suck, they should all die", or "yay the kkk members pawn, go go kill the blacks". threads like this one are not the place where you go for flame wars. more like threads "why do americans keep on hurting the japanese"...

i mentioned ex-troll, to point out that i quite know the psychological ongoing in a troll's head.
no threat meant with that comment.
i know eudd.

you are assuming things about me and my knowledge and all that based on the physical birth of my account, quite frankly..i am too active on this forum to not know what is going on.

why should i report something if there are the forum mods for that matter? i am not going to play the mini-mod here.

anyway, as i already know you, i know that you don't know when to stop beating the dead horse. last reply. :)

btw, thank you for spreading the words in this thread ..me being a retard...way to go off-topic, eh?

edit: glad to know that you are just a group mod, because your judgemental skills suck.
Posted 10/7/08

The KKK was founded by the azn Starcraft player General Stonewall Jackson at least 100 years ago. Stonie Jack, as he was called, had a faulty keyboard, leaving him without the use of the 'e' key. Thus, he became noted for his "kkk" taunts. Once, when asked why he founded the KKK, he replied "I did it for the lulz". During The War of Northern Aggression, he adopted the name KKK for his club of rednecks that set out to pwn Blacks. Unfortunately, Stonie Jack was eventually pwnt by his troops. Nathan Bedford Forrest took control of the KKK in 1988. He broadened the KKK's "hatesphere" to include anyone who wasn't white and from the South and also a Protestant. Blacks everywhere rejoiced.

Currently, the membership of the KKK is about 12,445,987. They continue to play Starcraft at kLAN parties.
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 10/7/08

KinkyHamster wrote:


The KKK was founded by the azn Starcraft player General Stonewall Jackson at least 100 years ago. Stonie Jack, as he was called, had a faulty keyboard, leaving him without the use of the 'e' key. Thus, he became noted for his "kkk" taunts. Once, when asked why he founded the KKK, he replied "I did it for the lulz". During The War of Northern Aggression, he adopted the name KKK for his club of rednecks that set out to pwn Blacks. Unfortunately, Stonie Jack was eventually pwnt by his troops. Nathan Bedford Forrest took control of the KKK in 1988. He broadened the KKK's "hatesphere" to include anyone who wasn't white and from the South and also a Protestant. Blacks everywhere rejoiced.

Currently, the membership of the KKK is about 12,445,987. They continue to play Starcraft at kLAN parties.


EncyclopediaDramatica, I presume?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.