First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Purpose,history,reason, goals behind the KLU KLUX KLAN
8594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/8/08

ShroomInferno wrote:


Fubura1992 wrote:
I just edit my quotes already. I said that I don't wanna argue with this anymore.

no, i mean the quote where you quoted me, check it out...it has the original post you wrote in it



I can't edit the one you just quote. I did edit the one I sent it to him.
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 10/8/08

deli53 wrote:

Id think Crips would win personally since theyre like evrywhere.... and KKK are probably in hiding sumwhere


Lol the kkk is still pretty much everywhere too ... but yeah it would be a great match
Posted 10/10/08
The Ku Klu Klan fails Intelligence for sure...

Don't believe me?

I watched a movie about the Ku Klux Klan (Forgot which channel though) and they say they just hate blacks cause they just hate them same with Catholics,Jewish people etc from what I see they are Igonorant they are blinded by the world and I feel sorry for all those kids who are in the orginazation because they dont know what is going on and whats considered "the right thing to do" at that point and I will also add that you don't judge people by the color of they're skin you judge them on how they act...

If any of you quote me and say idiotic things I will not reply
Thank You
5463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

LittleAnimeFan2 wrote:

The Ku Klu Klan fails Intelligence for sure...

Don't believe me?

I watched a movie about the Ku Klux Klan (Forgot which channel though) and they say they just hate blacks cause they just hate them same with Catholics,Jewish people etc from what I see they are Igonorant they are blinded by the world and I feel sorry for all those kids who are in the orginazation because they dont know what is going on and whats considered "the right thing to do" at that point and I will also add that you don't judge people by the color of they're skin you judge them on how they act...

If any of you quote me and say idiotic things I will not reply
Thank You


The Ku Klux Klan became three years after its existence to hurt or kill Blacks that wanted to vote or were uppity, they also hurt then killed Whites who supported Blacks or made to much money on poor whites in an area. They also killed rapists (of white women) and in the 60s they killed some mass murderers in Texas. One of those murderers was the basis for the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

I am a Black American.
Posted 10/10/08

Sulla wrote:


LittleAnimeFan2 wrote:

The Ku Klu Klan fails Intelligence for sure...

Don't believe me?

I watched a movie about the Ku Klux Klan (Forgot which channel though) and they say they just hate blacks cause they just hate them same with Catholics,Jewish people etc from what I see they are Igonorant they are blinded by the world and I feel sorry for all those kids who are in the orginazation because they dont know what is going on and whats considered "the right thing to do" at that point and I will also add that you don't judge people by the color of they're skin you judge them on how they act...

If any of you quote me and say idiotic things I will not reply
Thank You


The Ku Klux Klan became three years after its existence to hurt or kill Blacks that wanted to vote or were uppity, they also hurt then killed Whites who supported Blacks or made to much money on poor whites in an area. They also killed rapists (of white women) and in the 60s they killed some mass murderers in Texas. One of those murderers was the basis for the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

I am a Black American.


Well in my opinion I like Black people because most black people I know are really nice hopefully the Ku Klu Klan will be destroyed all together and btw thanks for not quoting me just to mess with me
5463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

LittleAnimeFan2 wrote:


Sulla wrote:


LittleAnimeFan2 wrote:

The Ku Klu Klan fails Intelligence for sure...

Don't believe me?

I watched a movie about the Ku Klux Klan (Forgot which channel though) and they say they just hate blacks cause they just hate them same with Catholics,Jewish people etc from what I see they are Igonorant they are blinded by the world and I feel sorry for all those kids who are in the orginazation because they dont know what is going on and whats considered "the right thing to do" at that point and I will also add that you don't judge people by the color of they're skin you judge them on how they act...

If any of you quote me and say idiotic things I will not reply
Thank You


The Ku Klux Klan became three years after its existence to hurt or kill Blacks that wanted to vote or were uppity, they also hurt then killed Whites who supported Blacks or made to much money on poor whites in an area. They also killed rapists (of white women) and in the 60s they killed some mass murderers in Texas. One of those murderers was the basis for the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

I am a Black American.


Well in my opinion I like Black people because most black people I know are really nice hopefully the Ku Klu Klan will be destroyed all together and btw thanks for not quoting me just to mess with me


I doubt that would happen, as long as my people are noticably loud and talk a lot of shit then there will always be the Klan which could blossum into a strong group when a war is finished.
Its a good thing that the Hispanic population dont bitch like my people do because if they did the Klan would turn against them.
Posted 10/10/08
Why can't we all just feel the love?...
Posted 10/10/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


ShroomInferno wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:
*Sighs* ... Obviously you know nothing about the trolls we have on cr that purposely bash a user just for the lulz. Uhm you would be surprised, my step dad is from the kkk and I'm sure there are others on here that have relatives or know someone that was once in the kkk. These types of threads always result in flame wars and they end up getting locked


i know enough about the trolls on this website, and most of those trolls are gone/too inactive, or not interested in this kind of threads. there is already a thread about the kkk, and so far no flame war has started.

having relatives from the kkk, or knowing kkk members, doesn't make you a kkk member, nor a supporter of their ideology. pointless argument.

if nobody would have mentioned the word "flame" in here, then nobody would have even thought about "flaming". as an ex-troll, i didn't see anything attractive enough about this thread to start a flame war so far as the op was rather neutral and unbiased, until, of course you posted the oh so enlightening "this is going to result into flame wars" post.

besides that, remember, a heated debate/argument is NOT a flame war.


I find it amusing that you say you know this site and the trolls on it but you've only been a member since sept 28, 2008 ... Could it be that maybe you just haven't came across these trolls because I could easily find you threads with trolls in them ... Plus I could also give you the links of some of these trolls


Inactive you say? Seeing how I talk to the mods I can tell you that you're wrong and the trolls are indeed active. They may not be as active as what they were over the summer but they're still active ... Ever heard of Eudd Worshippers? It was bashing group that I was a mod in, I'm well aware of all the trolls on here because I've found myself in lots of debates with them, including the other day. Do you not think there are other groups of bashers and people that troll the forums for the lulz?

No but it does get passed down does it not? Some people get the same personality traits as their parents and so if they're racist, their children could be racist too ... I know several racist people on here that aren't from the kkk but support it. You come onto this site thinking you know everything but you really don't ...

Ex- troll? So this is pretty much what you're doing, I see.. But question, is that supposed to scare me or something? Lol if so, you know nothing about EW either. How is it not going to start flame wars? Someone is going to come in here saying something stupid like "I hate black people" then someone is going to quote that person and there's your flame war that you said wasn't going to happen


Oh and another thing, if this is such a duplicate, why aren't you reporting it ... If you know cr so well then you should also know the rules =/

Soo just cause you've been a member longer means that your better then everyone else? and just cause you just joined CR makes you an unactive idiot not so girl...

Then if thats true that makes me better then my friend pudding_Rocks
no it doesn't and I'm sure that you could've ignored her post if your so "smart"

Posted 10/10/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


deli53 wrote:

Id think Crips would win personally since theyre like evrywhere.... and KKK are probably in hiding sumwhere


Lol the kkk is still pretty much everywhere too ... but yeah it would be a great match


It would can somebody give me a camera or camcorder?


chomperz wrote:

Why can't we all just feel the love?...


lolz True Dat!!!

102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

LittleAnimeFan2 wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


ShroomInferno wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:
*Sighs* ... Obviously you know nothing about the trolls we have on cr that purposely bash a user just for the lulz. Uhm you would be surprised, my step dad is from the kkk and I'm sure there are others on here that have relatives or know someone that was once in the kkk. These types of threads always result in flame wars and they end up getting locked


i know enough about the trolls on this website, and most of those trolls are gone/too inactive, or not interested in this kind of threads. there is already a thread about the kkk, and so far no flame war has started.

having relatives from the kkk, or knowing kkk members, doesn't make you a kkk member, nor a supporter of their ideology. pointless argument.

if nobody would have mentioned the word "flame" in here, then nobody would have even thought about "flaming". as an ex-troll, i didn't see anything attractive enough about this thread to start a flame war so far as the op was rather neutral and unbiased, until, of course you posted the oh so enlightening "this is going to result into flame wars" post.

besides that, remember, a heated debate/argument is NOT a flame war.


I find it amusing that you say you know this site and the trolls on it but you've only been a member since sept 28, 2008 ... Could it be that maybe you just haven't came across these trolls because I could easily find you threads with trolls in them ... Plus I could also give you the links of some of these trolls


Inactive you say? Seeing how I talk to the mods I can tell you that you're wrong and the trolls are indeed active. They may not be as active as what they were over the summer but they're still active ... Ever heard of Eudd Worshippers? It was bashing group that I was a mod in, I'm well aware of all the trolls on here because I've found myself in lots of debates with them, including the other day. Do you not think there are other groups of bashers and people that troll the forums for the lulz?

No but it does get passed down does it not? Some people get the same personality traits as their parents and so if they're racist, their children could be racist too ... I know several racist people on here that aren't from the kkk but support it. You come onto this site thinking you know everything but you really don't ...

Ex- troll? So this is pretty much what you're doing, I see.. But question, is that supposed to scare me or something? Lol if so, you know nothing about EW either. How is it not going to start flame wars? Someone is going to come in here saying something stupid like "I hate black people" then someone is going to quote that person and there's your flame war that you said wasn't going to happen


Oh and another thing, if this is such a duplicate, why aren't you reporting it ... If you know cr so well then you should also know the rules =/

Soo just cause you've been a member longer means that your better then everyone else? and just cause you just joined CR makes you an unactive idiot not so girl...

Then if thats true that makes me better then my friend pudding_Rocks
no it doesn't and I'm sure that you could've ignored her post if your so "smart"




Excuse me? At what point, did I ever say that I was better than anyone?


and just cause you just joined CR makes you an unactive idiot not so girl...



huh? My account isn't new? Look at the date it was made ...


Then if thats true that makes me better then my friend pudding_Rocks
no it doesn't and I'm sure that you could've ignored her post if your so "smart"


Are you dense? She quoted me first! Go back to page one and re-read the posts before babbling complete bullshit.

That debate was between her and I over "trolls being active on CR and how these types of threads cause flame wars". What does it have to do with you and your friend?

You talk about my intelligence but you don't even know the difference between "your" and "you're". I suggest you think again before quoting me back

3806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 10/10/08 , edited 10/10/08
Just Wikipedia it.
Lmao. Ku Klux Klan. :|

Very scary people btw. ;__;
Posted 10/12/08 , edited 10/12/08




huh? My account isn't new? Look at the date it was made ...

I know that you were a member since 2007 I was made this year and I already know the trolls here in CR I've been here in the forum....
just because your older doesn't mean your better then anyone in CR


Excuse me? At what point, did I ever say that I was better than anyone?


Here:

Like I said I talk to the mods, I know alot more than you do. If you knew so much, you could easily point out the trolls in this thread. Trying to tell me that the trolls are inactive is an idiotic assumption =/





You talk about my intelligence but you don't even know the difference between "your" and "you're".


and your point is about the last part? you are just being arragant by correcting someones english it not School you know




That debate was between her and I over "trolls being active on CR and how these types of threads cause flame wars". What does it have to do with you and your friend?


It was a example... =.=



Are you dense? She quoted me first! Go back to page one and re-read the posts before babbling complete bullshit.


Just ignore her post flame wars don't start if you fight back.... and even if you do quote her call her an "Idiot" or "Retard" then move on
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 10/12/08 , edited 10/12/08

LittleAnimeFan2 wrote:





huh? My account isn't new? Look at the date it was made ...

I know that you were a member since 2007 I was made this year and I already know the trolls here in CR I've been here in the forum....
just because your older doesn't mean your better then anyone in CR


Excuse me? At what point, did I ever say that I was better than anyone?


Here:

Like I said I talk to the mods, I know alot more than you do. If you knew so much, you could easily point out the trolls in this thread. Trying to tell me that the trolls are inactive is an idiotic assumption =/





You talk about my intelligence but you don't even know the difference between "your" and "you're".


and your point is about the last part? you are just being arragant by correcting someones english it not School you know




That debate was between her and I over "trolls being active on CR and how these types of threads cause flame wars". What does it have to do with you and your friend?


It was a example... =.=



Are you dense? She quoted me first! Go back to page one and re-read the posts before babbling complete bullshit.


Just ignore her post flame wars don't start if you fight back.... and even if you do quote her call her an "Idiot" or "Retard" then move on


arragant? or do you mean arrogant? Yeah I'm quite arrogant actually. What's your point?

Example of what? Does your friend have anything to do with mine and the other girl's debate? How about you for that matter? I don't think so.

Am I sensing a hypocrite? You tell me to "ignore her posts" but I never see you ignoring mine? Why quote me on a debate that

1. You have nothing to do with.
2. You don't even know what the debate was about.
3. Has already been finished.


Hun, if you're going to quote me "trying" to bash me, please fix up that kindergarten grammar of yours, it's making your argument sound weak.

Edit:


I already know the trolls here in CR I've been here in the forum....
just because your older doesn't mean your better then anyone in CR


Grammar Lesson!

1. The word "in" should've been replaced with "on". I'd atleast hope you would know the difference between the two words
2. "Your" and "You're" does not mean the "same" thing.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/your

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/you're

3. Please use the correct punctuation marks in the proper areas. If you don't add in "periods", your sentence just looks like a huge ramble of complete bullshit.

4. Do you know how to capitalize? I suggest you work on it.

5. Do I need to teach you the difference between "then" and "than" also?

Excuse me, did I ask you if you knew the trolls were active on CR? THINK THINK THINK!? UH NO! When did I say I was better than anyone? Please do not put words in my mouth.

Age shows "superiority"? Well damn ... the 30 yr olds on CR must be Godly then .
7134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/12/08 , edited 10/12/08
Shut the fuck up, like, all of you and get back on topic.


Shabbernigdo wrote:



Are you a KKK? : o




no im not but i have known people who were / are.

Its just people who throw out blind ignorant comment annoy me some times.
: )



--
Do you really?

I heard of them, but we've never really learn about this so...yeah. Lol
Erehe 
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Heretic's Keep
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


LittleAnimeFan2 wrote:





huh? My account isn't new? Look at the date it was made ...

I know that you were a member since 2007 I was made this year and I already know the trolls here in CR I've been here in the forum....
just because your older doesn't mean your better then anyone in CR


Excuse me? At what point, did I ever say that I was better than anyone?


Here:

Like I said I talk to the mods, I know alot more than you do. If you knew so much, you could easily point out the trolls in this thread. Trying to tell me that the trolls are inactive is an idiotic assumption =/





You talk about my intelligence but you don't even know the difference between "your" and "you're".


and your point is about the last part? you are just being arragant by correcting someones english it not School you know




That debate was between her and I over "trolls being active on CR and how these types of threads cause flame wars". What does it have to do with you and your friend?


It was a example... =.=



Are you dense? She quoted me first! Go back to page one and re-read the posts before babbling complete bullshit.


Just ignore her post flame wars don't start if you fight back.... and even if you do quote her call her an "Idiot" or "Retard" then move on


arragant? or do you mean arrogant? Yeah I'm quite arrogant actually. What's your point?

Example of what? Does your friend have anything to do with mine and the other girl's debate? How about you for that matter? I don't think so.

Am I sensing a hypocrite? You tell me to "ignore her posts" but I never see you ignoring mine? Why quote me on a debate that

1. You have nothing to do with.
2. You don't even know what the debate was about.
3. Has already been finished.


Hun, if you're going to quote me "trying" to bash me, please fix up that kindergarten grammar of yours, it's making your argument sound weak.

Edit:


I already know the trolls here in CR I've been here in the forum....
just because your older doesn't mean your better then anyone in CR


Grammar Lesson!

1. The word "in" should've been replaced with "on". I'd atleast hope you would know the difference between the two words
2. "Your" and "You're" does not mean the "same" thing.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/your

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/you're

3. Please use the correct punctuation marks in the proper areas. If you don't add in "periods", your sentence just looks like a huge ramble of complete bullshit.

4. Do you know how to capitalize? I suggest you work on it.

Excuse me, did I ask you if you knew the trolls were active on CR? THINK THINK THINK!? UH NO! When did I say I was better than anyone? Please do not put words in my mouth.

Age shows "superiority"? Well damn ... the 30 yr olds on CR must be Godly then .


Skittles,let's not take these guys seriously, Let us do note that this type of topic promotes racism.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.