First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Purpose,history,reason, goals behind the KLU KLUX KLAN
3549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
God damn.
Just stop.
No one gives a shit.
10520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
halloween costumes
1681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / =>Here
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
Well, nobody mentioned that they think they are christians. They believe that god tells them to do so.
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

Erehe wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


LittleAnimeFan2 wrote:





huh? My account isn't new? Look at the date it was made ...

I know that you were a member since 2007 I was made this year and I already know the trolls here in CR I've been here in the forum....
just because your older doesn't mean your better then anyone in CR


Excuse me? At what point, did I ever say that I was better than anyone?


Here:

Like I said I talk to the mods, I know alot more than you do. If you knew so much, you could easily point out the trolls in this thread. Trying to tell me that the trolls are inactive is an idiotic assumption =/





You talk about my intelligence but you don't even know the difference between "your" and "you're".


and your point is about the last part? you are just being arragant by correcting someones english it not School you know




That debate was between her and I over "trolls being active on CR and how these types of threads cause flame wars". What does it have to do with you and your friend?


It was a example... =.=



Are you dense? She quoted me first! Go back to page one and re-read the posts before babbling complete bullshit.


Just ignore her post flame wars don't start if you fight back.... and even if you do quote her call her an "Idiot" or "Retard" then move on


arragant? or do you mean arrogant? Yeah I'm quite arrogant actually. What's your point?

Example of what? Does your friend have anything to do with mine and the other girl's debate? How about you for that matter? I don't think so.

Am I sensing a hypocrite? You tell me to "ignore her posts" but I never see you ignoring mine? Why quote me on a debate that

1. You have nothing to do with.
2. You don't even know what the debate was about.
3. Has already been finished.


Hun, if you're going to quote me "trying" to bash me, please fix up that kindergarten grammar of yours, it's making your argument sound weak.

Edit:


I already know the trolls here in CR I've been here in the forum....
just because your older doesn't mean your better then anyone in CR


Grammar Lesson!

1. The word "in" should've been replaced with "on". I'd atleast hope you would know the difference between the two words
2. "Your" and "You're" does not mean the "same" thing.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/your

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/you're

3. Please use the correct punctuation marks in the proper areas. If you don't add in "periods", your sentence just looks like a huge ramble of complete bullshit.

4. Do you know how to capitalize? I suggest you work on it.

Excuse me, did I ask you if you knew the trolls were active on CR? THINK THINK THINK!? UH NO! When did I say I was better than anyone? Please do not put words in my mouth.

Age shows "superiority"? Well damn ... the 30 yr olds on CR must be Godly then .


Skittles,let's not take these guys seriously, Let us do note that this type of topic promotes racism.


Lol she tends to harass me though =/
Posted 10/12/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


LittleAnimeFan2 wrote:





huh? My account isn't new? Look at the date it was made ...

I know that you were a member since 2007 I was made this year and I already know the trolls here in CR I've been here in the forum....
just because your older doesn't mean your better then anyone in CR


Excuse me? At what point, did I ever say that I was better than anyone?


Here:

Like I said I talk to the mods, I know alot more than you do. If you knew so much, you could easily point out the trolls in this thread. Trying to tell me that the trolls are inactive is an idiotic assumption =/





You talk about my intelligence but you don't even know the difference between "your" and "you're".


and your point is about the last part? you are just being arragant by correcting someones english it not School you know




That debate was between her and I over "trolls being active on CR and how these types of threads cause flame wars". What does it have to do with you and your friend?


It was a example... =.=



Are you dense? She quoted me first! Go back to page one and re-read the posts before babbling complete bullshit.


Just ignore her post flame wars don't start if you fight back.... and even if you do quote her call her an "Idiot" or "Retard" then move on


arragant? or do you mean arrogant? Yeah I'm quite arrogant actually. What's your point?

Example of what? Does your friend have anything to do with mine and the other girl's debate? How about you for that matter? I don't think so.

Am I sensing a hypocrite? You tell me to "ignore her posts" but I never see you ignoring mine? Why quote me on a debate that

1. You have nothing to do with.
2. You don't even know what the debate was about.
3. Has already been finished.


Hun, if you're going to quote me "trying" to bash me, please fix up that kindergarten grammar of yours, it's making your argument sound weak.

Edit:


I already know the trolls here in CR I've been here in the forum....
just because your older doesn't mean your better then anyone in CR


Grammar Lesson!

1. The word "in" should've been replaced with "on". I'd atleast hope you would know the difference between the two words
2. "Your" and "You're" does not mean the "same" thing.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/your

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/you're

3. Please use the correct punctuation marks in the proper areas. If you don't add in "periods", your sentence just looks like a huge ramble of complete bullshit.

4. Do you know how to capitalize? I suggest you work on it.

Excuse me, did I ask you if you knew the trolls were active on CR? THINK THINK THINK!? UH NO! When did I say I was better than anyone? Please do not put words in my mouth.

Age shows "superiority"? Well damn ... the 30 yr olds on CR must be Godly then .


Complete ownage.
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

vittoriano wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


LittleAnimeFan2 wrote:





huh? My account isn't new? Look at the date it was made ...

I know that you were a member since 2007 I was made this year and I already know the trolls here in CR I've been here in the forum....
just because your older doesn't mean your better then anyone in CR


Excuse me? At what point, did I ever say that I was better than anyone?


Here:

Like I said I talk to the mods, I know alot more than you do. If you knew so much, you could easily point out the trolls in this thread. Trying to tell me that the trolls are inactive is an idiotic assumption =/





You talk about my intelligence but you don't even know the difference between "your" and "you're".


and your point is about the last part? you are just being arragant by correcting someones english it not School you know




That debate was between her and I over "trolls being active on CR and how these types of threads cause flame wars". What does it have to do with you and your friend?


It was a example... =.=



Are you dense? She quoted me first! Go back to page one and re-read the posts before babbling complete bullshit.


Just ignore her post flame wars don't start if you fight back.... and even if you do quote her call her an "Idiot" or "Retard" then move on


arragant? or do you mean arrogant? Yeah I'm quite arrogant actually. What's your point?

Example of what? Does your friend have anything to do with mine and the other girl's debate? How about you for that matter? I don't think so.

Am I sensing a hypocrite? You tell me to "ignore her posts" but I never see you ignoring mine? Why quote me on a debate that

1. You have nothing to do with.
2. You don't even know what the debate was about.
3. Has already been finished.


Hun, if you're going to quote me "trying" to bash me, please fix up that kindergarten grammar of yours, it's making your argument sound weak.

Edit:


I already know the trolls here in CR I've been here in the forum....
just because your older doesn't mean your better then anyone in CR


Grammar Lesson!

1. The word "in" should've been replaced with "on". I'd atleast hope you would know the difference between the two words
2. "Your" and "You're" does not mean the "same" thing.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/your

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/you're

3. Please use the correct punctuation marks in the proper areas. If you don't add in "periods", your sentence just looks like a huge ramble of complete bullshit.

4. Do you know how to capitalize? I suggest you work on it.

Excuse me, did I ask you if you knew the trolls were active on CR? THINK THINK THINK!? UH NO! When did I say I was better than anyone? Please do not put words in my mouth.

Age shows "superiority"? Well damn ... the 30 yr olds on CR must be Godly then .


Complete ownage.


I forgot to tell her the difference between "then" and "than" ... I was busy =/
Posted 10/12/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


LittleAnimeFan2 wrote:





huh? My account isn't new? Look at the date it was made ...

I know that you were a member since 2007 I was made this year and I already know the trolls here in CR I've been here in the forum....
just because your older doesn't mean your better then anyone in CR


Excuse me? At what point, did I ever say that I was better than anyone?


Here:

Like I said I talk to the mods, I know alot more than you do. If you knew so much, you could easily point out the trolls in this thread. Trying to tell me that the trolls are inactive is an idiotic assumption =/





You talk about my intelligence but you don't even know the difference between "your" and "you're".


and your point is about the last part? you are just being arragant by correcting someones english it not School you know




That debate was between her and I over "trolls being active on CR and how these types of threads cause flame wars". What does it have to do with you and your friend?


It was a example... =.=



Are you dense? She quoted me first! Go back to page one and re-read the posts before babbling complete bullshit.


Just ignore her post flame wars don't start if you fight back.... and even if you do quote her call her an "Idiot" or "Retard" then move on


arragant? or do you mean arrogant? Yeah I'm quite arrogant actually. What's your point?

Example of what? Does your friend have anything to do with mine and the other girl's debate? How about you for that matter? I don't think so.

Am I sensing a hypocrite? You tell me to "ignore her posts" but I never see you ignoring mine? Why quote me on a debate that

1. You have nothing to do with.
2. You don't even know what the debate was about.
3. Has already been finished.


Hun, if you're going to quote me "trying" to bash me, please fix up that kindergarten grammar of yours, it's making your argument sound weak.

Edit:


I already know the trolls here in CR I've been here in the forum....
just because your older doesn't mean your better then anyone in CR


Grammar Lesson!

1. The word "in" should've been replaced with "on". I'd atleast hope you would know the difference between the two words
2. "Your" and "You're" does not mean the "same" thing.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/your

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/you're

3. Please use the correct punctuation marks in the proper areas. If you don't add in "periods", your sentence just looks like a huge ramble of complete bullshit.

4. Do you know how to capitalize? I suggest you work on it.

Excuse me, did I ask you if you knew the trolls were active on CR? THINK THINK THINK!? UH NO! When did I say I was better than anyone? Please do not put words in my mouth.

Age shows "superiority"? Well damn ... the 30 yr olds on CR must be Godly then .


Complete ownage.


I forgot to tell her the difference between "then" and "than" ... I was busy =/


Well played, none the less.
Erehe 
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Heretic's Keep
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


Erehe wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


LittleAnimeFan2 wrote:





huh? My account isn't new? Look at the date it was made ...

I know that you were a member since 2007 I was made this year and I already know the trolls here in CR I've been here in the forum....
just because your older doesn't mean your better then anyone in CR


Excuse me? At what point, did I ever say that I was better than anyone?


Here:

Like I said I talk to the mods, I know alot more than you do. If you knew so much, you could easily point out the trolls in this thread. Trying to tell me that the trolls are inactive is an idiotic assumption =/





You talk about my intelligence but you don't even know the difference between "your" and "you're".


and your point is about the last part? you are just being arragant by correcting someones english it not School you know




That debate was between her and I over "trolls being active on CR and how these types of threads cause flame wars". What does it have to do with you and your friend?


It was a example... =.=



Are you dense? She quoted me first! Go back to page one and re-read the posts before babbling complete bullshit.


Just ignore her post flame wars don't start if you fight back.... and even if you do quote her call her an "Idiot" or "Retard" then move on


arragant? or do you mean arrogant? Yeah I'm quite arrogant actually. What's your point?

Example of what? Does your friend have anything to do with mine and the other girl's debate? How about you for that matter? I don't think so.

Am I sensing a hypocrite? You tell me to "ignore her posts" but I never see you ignoring mine? Why quote me on a debate that

1. You have nothing to do with.
2. You don't even know what the debate was about.
3. Has already been finished.


Hun, if you're going to quote me "trying" to bash me, please fix up that kindergarten grammar of yours, it's making your argument sound weak.

Edit:


I already know the trolls here in CR I've been here in the forum....
just because your older doesn't mean your better then anyone in CR


Grammar Lesson!

1. The word "in" should've been replaced with "on". I'd atleast hope you would know the difference between the two words
2. "Your" and "You're" does not mean the "same" thing.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/your

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/you're

3. Please use the correct punctuation marks in the proper areas. If you don't add in "periods", your sentence just looks like a huge ramble of complete bullshit.

4. Do you know how to capitalize? I suggest you work on it.

Excuse me, did I ask you if you knew the trolls were active on CR? THINK THINK THINK!? UH NO! When did I say I was better than anyone? Please do not put words in my mouth.

Age shows "superiority"? Well damn ... the 30 yr olds on CR must be Godly then .


Skittles,let's not take these guys seriously, Let us do note that this type of topic promotes racism.


Lol she tends to harass me though =/


Don't fall for it, She clearly just wants to drag you down to her level.

@LittleAnimeFan2
My patience has its limits, Not only are you off-topic, You're trying to criticize someone just because you think her grammar is wrong, Before you criticize about the grammar of others, check yours, You just might be holding the tip of the sword instead of the handle. FYI, Her usage of words is correct, its yours that's wrong.
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

vittoriano wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


vittoriano wrote:

Complete ownage.


I forgot to tell her the difference between "then" and "than" ... I was busy =/


Well played, none the less.


It gets annoying after awhile ... I wish she would learn to stop quoting me on such trivial matters
Posted 10/12/08 , edited 10/12/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


vittoriano wrote:

Complete ownage.


I forgot to tell her the difference between "then" and "than" ... I was busy =/


Well played, none the less.


It gets annoying after awhile ... I wish she would learn to stop quoting me on such trivial matters


I just love how the thread went from being about the KKK and turned into a spelling critique.
Erehe 
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Heretic's Keep
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

vittoriano wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


vittoriano wrote:

Complete ownage.


I forgot to tell her the difference between "then" and "than" ... I was busy =/


Well played, none the less.


It gets annoying after awhile ... I wish she would learn to stop quoting me on such trivial matters


I just love how the thread went from being about the KKK and turned into a spelling critique.

Not to mention about an argument about ages.

Posted 10/12/08

Erehe wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


vittoriano wrote:

Complete ownage.


I forgot to tell her the difference between "then" and "than" ... I was busy =/


Well played, none the less.


It gets annoying after awhile ... I wish she would learn to stop quoting me on such trivial matters


I just love how the thread went from being about the KKK and turned into a spelling critique.

Not to mention about an argument about ages.



that too.
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 10/13/08

Erehe wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


Erehe wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


LittleAnimeFan2 wrote:





huh? My account isn't new? Look at the date it was made ...

I know that you were a member since 2007 I was made this year and I already know the trolls here in CR I've been here in the forum....
just because your older doesn't mean your better then anyone in CR


Excuse me? At what point, did I ever say that I was better than anyone?


Here:

Like I said I talk to the mods, I know alot more than you do. If you knew so much, you could easily point out the trolls in this thread. Trying to tell me that the trolls are inactive is an idiotic assumption =/





You talk about my intelligence but you don't even know the difference between "your" and "you're".


and your point is about the last part? you are just being arragant by correcting someones english it not School you know




That debate was between her and I over "trolls being active on CR and how these types of threads cause flame wars". What does it have to do with you and your friend?


It was a example... =.=



Are you dense? She quoted me first! Go back to page one and re-read the posts before babbling complete bullshit.


Just ignore her post flame wars don't start if you fight back.... and even if you do quote her call her an "Idiot" or "Retard" then move on


arragant? or do you mean arrogant? Yeah I'm quite arrogant actually. What's your point?

Example of what? Does your friend have anything to do with mine and the other girl's debate? How about you for that matter? I don't think so.

Am I sensing a hypocrite? You tell me to "ignore her posts" but I never see you ignoring mine? Why quote me on a debate that

1. You have nothing to do with.
2. You don't even know what the debate was about.
3. Has already been finished.


Hun, if you're going to quote me "trying" to bash me, please fix up that kindergarten grammar of yours, it's making your argument sound weak.

Edit:


I already know the trolls here in CR I've been here in the forum....
just because your older doesn't mean your better then anyone in CR


Grammar Lesson!

1. The word "in" should've been replaced with "on". I'd atleast hope you would know the difference between the two words
2. "Your" and "You're" does not mean the "same" thing.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/your

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/you're

3. Please use the correct punctuation marks in the proper areas. If you don't add in "periods", your sentence just looks like a huge ramble of complete bullshit.

4. Do you know how to capitalize? I suggest you work on it.

Excuse me, did I ask you if you knew the trolls were active on CR? THINK THINK THINK!? UH NO! When did I say I was better than anyone? Please do not put words in my mouth.

Age shows "superiority"? Well damn ... the 30 yr olds on CR must be Godly then .


Skittles,let's not take these guys seriously, Let us do note that this type of topic promotes racism.


Lol she tends to harass me though =/


Don't fall for it, She clearly just wants to drag you down to her level.

@LittleAnimeFan2
My patience has its limits, Not only are you off-topic, You're trying to criticize someone just because you think her grammar is wrong, Before you criticize about the grammar of others, check yours, You just might be holding the tip of the sword instead of the handle. FYI, Her usage of words is correct, its yours that's wrong.


She jumped into a finished debate that happened days ago and decided to pick things out of it to quote me with. The problem is, she didn't even know what the debate was about and made up all of these idiotic assumptions. At this point, I hope she's done because I hate proving someone's stupidity over and over again =/ Plus it's not my thing to embarass someone on the internet.
Erehe 
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Heretic's Keep
Offline
Posted 10/13/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:



She jumped into a finished debate that happened days ago and decided to pick things out of it to quote me with. The problem is, she didn't even know what the debate was about and made up all of these idiotic assumptions. At this point, I hope she's done because I hate proving someone's stupidity over and over again =/ Plus it's not my thing to embarass someone on the internet.

Indeed, The person she is embarrassing is herself.
Posted 10/13/08


You mean think
I dont let myself get embaressed thats why...
why would I? I am strong emotionally I learn that alot now...
why would I just let someone who is trying to "bash" me embarass me?
bashers should watch themselves coz not everyone cares
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.