First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Talks about Ella rumors BF
Moderator
3940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Cebu, Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

joy26 wrote:

new news about ella's latest bf,

hay~ i know most of us wanted ella to end up with chun, but this past weeks she has been humored going out with Baron( Dylan in FATED TO LOVE YOU series) there are some pictures that the paparatzi caught them together.... i really hate that!!!
it sent me down my mood.......



OMG!!! i watch FTLY and personally think Dlyan is cute but ELLA IS ONLY FOR CHUN!!! i'm shocked but if ella's happy... IDK!!! waahh...

Posted 7/16/08 , edited 7/17/08
CE for me too! i rili rili like chun for ella and vice-versa. its so funny because last sunday, when chun and calvin visited our country (Phil), he was asked about working with angela and then he mentioned Ella's name without even being asked about her. I laughed because even calvin smiled when chun said 'Ella'. Take note, it was a promotion for Romantic Princess. He said her name!! hahaha idk but its kind of a big deal for me

Even though they (CE) keep on denying that they're dating or that they're together, it's still very obvious that they have at least feelings for each other! so i hope one day, they could just say it out in public! I WOULD BE VERY GLAD if ever that happens. [even though i am in love with chun, LOL, hahaha!]

CE!
Moderator
2696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / dubai, UAE
Offline
Posted 7/17/08

t-riz wrote:


joy26 wrote:

new news about ella's latest bf,

hay~ i know most of us wanted ella to end up with chun, but this past weeks she has been humored going out with Baron( Dylan in FATED TO LOVE YOU series) there are some pictures that the paparatzi caught them together.... i really hate that!!!
it sent me down my mood.......



OMG!!! i watch FTLY and personally think Dlyan is cute but ELLA IS ONLY FOR CHUN!!! i'm shocked but if ella's happy... IDK!!! waahh...



well t-riz, i'm really feeling sorry for chun, because for the longest time he is giving hints that he really like Ella alot, and now, seeing that kind of news makes me down.....
but i will be forever a CE fan....and by the way, ella and baron deny that they are only friends just like CE, taiwan e circle is really complicated......
Moderator
3940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Cebu, Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/17/08

joy26 wrote:


t-riz wrote:


joy26 wrote:

new news about ella's latest bf,

hay~ i know most of us wanted ella to end up with chun, but this past weeks she has been humored going out with Baron( Dylan in FATED TO LOVE YOU series) there are some pictures that the paparatzi caught them together.... i really hate that!!!
it sent me down my mood.......



OMG!!! i watch FTLY and personally think Dlyan is cute but ELLA IS ONLY FOR CHUN!!! i'm shocked but if ella's happy... IDK!!! waahh...



well t-riz, i'm really feeling sorry for chun, because for the longest time he is giving hints that he really like Ella alot, and now, seeing that kind of news makes me down.....
but i will be forever a CE fan....and by the way, ella and baron deny that they are only friends just like CE, taiwan e circle is really complicated......


i have this theory that their company just wants the people to think that ella's dating other guys just to die down CE linkages.. i'm CHUNELLA forever too...",)

Member
1253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
chun and ella
Moderator
2696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / dubai, UAE
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

t-riz wrote:


joy26 wrote:


t-riz wrote:


joy26 wrote:

new news about ella's latest bf,

hay~ i know most of us wanted ella to end up with chun, but this past weeks she has been humored going out with Baron( Dylan in FATED TO LOVE YOU series) there are some pictures that the paparatzi caught them together.... i really hate that!!!
it sent me down my mood.......



OMG!!! i watch FTLY and personally think Dlyan is cute but ELLA IS ONLY FOR CHUN!!! i'm shocked but if ella's happy... IDK!!! waahh...



well t-riz, i'm really feeling sorry for chun, because for the longest time he is giving hints that he really like Ella alot, and now, seeing that kind of news makes me down.....
but i will be forever a CE fan....and by the way, ella and baron deny that they are only friends just like CE, taiwan e circle is really complicated......


i have this theory that their company just wants the people to think that ella's dating other guys just to die down CE linkages.. i'm CHUNELLA forever too...",)



after some thought riz, i think the media is cooking something, I still remember what happened to DJ and kenji, CE is very high profile that time, and the company wants to promote the love team of angela and chun, that's why they make up, DJ and kenji, and now Chun is promoting his movie Butterfly lover, Ah Sah his new parter said that they are dating for 3 mos, which is impossible because they one work together for 2 mos! i mean what a bad calculations, that's why we know they are writing senseless stuff.....
and another thing that is so funny, I read an article in CEFC about Chun's visit in the philippines that Angela's love team is forgotten, which was true and they said it was Ah Sah who is the new love! I mean duh???? are they blind, fans of Chun chanted ella's name like a million times in all of his interview, they pinoy fans have no Idea who is ah sah, they are sensationalizing Ah-sah and chun love team... they are keeping their eyes and ears close about CE of being obvious, when Chun discloses that of all the leading ladies he work with Ella is the one he is closes with...even in one article he said the same thing..... hay i'm getting used of this kind of games, no matter Baron appeared and just took the coat ella gave him, and make something aboout him and ella, i still have my believe on CE.


Creator
1779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere right t...
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

joy26 wrote:


t-riz wrote:


joy26 wrote:


t-riz wrote:


joy26 wrote:

new news about ella's latest bf,

hay~ i know most of us wanted ella to end up with chun, but this past weeks she has been humored going out with Baron( Dylan in FATED TO LOVE YOU series) there are some pictures that the paparatzi caught them together.... i really hate that!!!
it sent me down my mood.......



OMG!!! i watch FTLY and personally think Dlyan is cute but ELLA IS ONLY FOR CHUN!!! i'm shocked but if ella's happy... IDK!!! waahh...



well t-riz, i'm really feeling sorry for chun, because for the longest time he is giving hints that he really like Ella alot, and now, seeing that kind of news makes me down.....
but i will be forever a CE fan....and by the way, ella and baron deny that they are only friends just like CE, taiwan e circle is really complicated......


i have this theory that their company just wants the people to think that ella's dating other guys just to die down CE linkages.. i'm CHUNELLA forever too...",)



after some thought riz, i think the media is cooking something, I still remember what happened to DJ and kenji, CE is very high profile that time, and the company wants to promote the love team of angela and chun, that's why they make up, DJ and kenji, and now Chun is promoting his movie Butterfly lover, Ah Sah his new parter said that they are dating for 3 mos, which is impossible because they one work together for 2 mos! i mean what a bad calculations, that's why we know they are writing senseless stuff.....
and another thing that is so funny, I read an article in CEFC about Chun's visit in the philippines that Angela's love team is forgotten, which was true and they said it was Ah Sah who is the new love! I mean duh???? are they blind, fans of Chun chanted ella's name like a million times in all of his interview, they pinoy fans have no Idea who is ah sah, they are sensationalizing Ah-sah and chun love team... they are keeping their eyes and ears close about CE of being obvious, when Chun discloses that of all the leading ladies he work with Ella is the one he is closes with...even in one article he said the same thing..... hay i'm getting used of this kind of games, no matter Baron appeared and just took the coat ella gave him, and make something aboout him and ella, i still have my believe on CE.




What is the URL??
Member
6826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / egypt
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

lzj96 wrote:


joy26 wrote:


t-riz wrote:


joy26 wrote:


t-riz wrote:


joy26 wrote:

new news about ella's latest bf,

hay~ i know most of us wanted ella to end up with chun, but this past weeks she has been humored going out with Baron( Dylan in FATED TO LOVE YOU series) there are some pictures that the paparatzi caught them together.... i really hate that!!!
it sent me down my mood.......



OMG!!! i watch FTLY and personally think Dlyan is cute but ELLA IS ONLY FOR CHUN!!! i'm shocked but if ella's happy... IDK!!! waahh...



well t-riz, i'm really feeling sorry for chun, because for the longest time he is giving hints that he really like Ella alot, and now, seeing that kind of news makes me down.....
but i will be forever a CE fan....and by the way, ella and baron deny that they are only friends just like CE, taiwan e circle is really complicated......


i have this theory that their company just wants the people to think that ella's dating other guys just to die down CE linkages.. i'm CHUNELLA forever too...",)



after some thought riz, i think the media is cooking something, I still remember what happened to DJ and kenji, CE is very high profile that time, and the company wants to promote the love team of angela and chun, that's why they make up, DJ and kenji, and now Chun is promoting his movie Butterfly lover, Ah Sah his new parter said that they are dating for 3 mos, which is impossible because they one work together for 2 mos! i mean what a bad calculations, that's why we know they are writing senseless stuff.....
and another thing that is so funny, I read an article in CEFC about Chun's visit in the philippines that Angela's love team is forgotten, which was true and they said it was Ah Sah who is the new love! I mean duh???? are they blind, fans of Chun chanted ella's name like a million times in all of his interview, they pinoy fans have no Idea who is ah sah, they are sensationalizing Ah-sah and chun love team... they are keeping their eyes and ears close about CE of being obvious, when Chun discloses that of all the leading ladies he work with Ella is the one he is closes with...even in one article he said the same thing..... hay i'm getting used of this kind of games, no matter Baron appeared and just took the coat ella gave him, and make something aboout him and ella, i still have my believe on CE.




What is the URL??


pls send the link so i can see it plssss!!!
Moderator
2696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / dubai, UAE
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

lzj96 wrote:


joy26 wrote:


t-riz wrote:


joy26 wrote:


t-riz wrote:


joy26 wrote:

new news about ella's latest bf,

hay~ i know most of us wanted ella to end up with chun, but this past weeks she has been humored going out with Baron( Dylan in FATED TO LOVE YOU series) there are some pictures that the paparatzi caught them together.... i really hate that!!!
it sent me down my mood.......



OMG!!! i watch FTLY and personally think Dlyan is cute but ELLA IS ONLY FOR CHUN!!! i'm shocked but if ella's happy... IDK!!! waahh...



well t-riz, i'm really feeling sorry for chun, because for the longest time he is giving hints that he really like Ella alot, and now, seeing that kind of news makes me down.....
but i will be forever a CE fan....and by the way, ella and baron deny that they are only friends just like CE, taiwan e circle is really complicated......


i have this theory that their company just wants the people to think that ella's dating other guys just to die down CE linkages.. i'm CHUNELLA forever too...",)



after some thought riz, i think the media is cooking something, I still remember what happened to DJ and kenji, CE is very high profile that time, and the company wants to promote the love team of angela and chun, that's why they make up, DJ and kenji, and now Chun is promoting his movie Butterfly lover, Ah Sah his new parter said that they are dating for 3 mos, which is impossible because they one work together for 2 mos! i mean what a bad calculations, that's why we know they are writing senseless stuff.....
and another thing that is so funny, I read an article in CEFC about Chun's visit in the philippines that Angela's love team is forgotten, which was true and they said it was Ah Sah who is the new love! I mean duh???? are they blind, fans of Chun chanted ella's name like a million times in all of his interview, they pinoy fans have no Idea who is ah sah, they are sensationalizing Ah-sah and chun love team... they are keeping their eyes and ears close about CE of being obvious, when Chun discloses that of all the leading ladies he work with Ella is the one he is closes with...even in one article he said the same thing..... hay i'm getting used of this kind of games, no matter Baron appeared and just took the coat ella gave him, and make something aboout him and ella, i still have my believe on CE.




What is the URL??


hello girls sorry for the late reply, but I cant give you the direct link, its only exclusively for CEFC members t-riz is a member that's why she can visit there, you must be a member first, anyway here is the link to the forum www.chunellafc.net you must registered first and the admin will approve your applications.... hope this works....

Creator
1779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere right t...
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

joy26 wrote:


lzj96 wrote:


joy26 wrote:


t-riz wrote:


joy26 wrote:


t-riz wrote:


joy26 wrote:

new news about ella's latest bf,

hay~ i know most of us wanted ella to end up with chun, but this past weeks she has been humored going out with Baron( Dylan in FATED TO LOVE YOU series) there are some pictures that the paparatzi caught them together.... i really hate that!!!
it sent me down my mood.......



OMG!!! i watch FTLY and personally think Dlyan is cute but ELLA IS ONLY FOR CHUN!!! i'm shocked but if ella's happy... IDK!!! waahh...



well t-riz, i'm really feeling sorry for chun, because for the longest time he is giving hints that he really like Ella alot, and now, seeing that kind of news makes me down.....
but i will be forever a CE fan....and by the way, ella and baron deny that they are only friends just like CE, taiwan e circle is really complicated......


i have this theory that their company just wants the people to think that ella's dating other guys just to die down CE linkages.. i'm CHUNELLA forever too...",)



after some thought riz, i think the media is cooking something, I still remember what happened to DJ and kenji, CE is very high profile that time, and the company wants to promote the love team of angela and chun, that's why they make up, DJ and kenji, and now Chun is promoting his movie Butterfly lover, Ah Sah his new parter said that they are dating for 3 mos, which is impossible because they one work together for 2 mos! i mean what a bad calculations, that's why we know they are writing senseless stuff.....
and another thing that is so funny, I read an article in CEFC about Chun's visit in the philippines that Angela's love team is forgotten, which was true and they said it was Ah Sah who is the new love! I mean duh???? are they blind, fans of Chun chanted ella's name like a million times in all of his interview, they pinoy fans have no Idea who is ah sah, they are sensationalizing Ah-sah and chun love team... they are keeping their eyes and ears close about CE of being obvious, when Chun discloses that of all the leading ladies he work with Ella is the one he is closes with...even in one article he said the same thing..... hay i'm getting used of this kind of games, no matter Baron appeared and just took the coat ella gave him, and make something aboout him and ella, i still have my believe on CE.




What is the URL??


hello girls sorry for the late reply, but I cant give you the direct link, its only exclusively for CEFC members t-riz is a member that's why she can visit there, you must be a member first, anyway here is the link to the forum www.chunellafc.net you must registered first and the admin will approve your applications.... hope this works....



I am already the member long long time ago(bout 1 year++(7-8months) back)~~Can you tell me the URL??
Member
735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / PHILIPPINES
Offline
Posted 7/27/08
CHUNELLA FOREVER
Member
387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
CE fans u r very patient ...unlike Ella she cant wait forever
she had a bf before & she will date again but as she said before " I will never admit that am dating any more .. even if there is pics taken I will deny"
........................
Moderator
2696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / dubai, UAE
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

iellachen wrote:

CE fans u r very patient ...unlike Ella she cant wait forever
she had a bf before & she will date again but as she said before " I will never admit that am dating any more .. even if there is pics taken I will deny"
........................


you got it dear, Ella is in deniel thaty she got a BF, but i think he has and its Chun!!
and i disagree with you Ella's the one whose been patient with Chun.....she still doesn't want to reveal their relationship because I think she's concern about his career, because this time chun is very popular and many girls adore him, "single the better" so if they admit that they are dating Chun's popularity will go down, especially that its Ella..... and besides Chun is the one whose giving her time to think because in his blog he kept on giving hints that "think about it, don't rush..." but his latest blog 08.08.08 he said JUST DO IT, and he said "Better time than right now to be happy.Happiness is a journey, not a destination." because he quote a famous writer about the meaning of true happiness, I mean he is very well hinting on getting married...and he was just waiting for her to say yes.....


Member
387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

joy26 wrote:


iellachen wrote:

CE fans u r very patient ...unlike Ella she cant wait forever
she had a bf before & she will date again but as she said before " I will never admit that am dating any more .. even if there is pics taken I will deny"
........................


you got it dear, Ella is in deniel thaty she got a BF, but i think he has and its Chun!!
and i disagree with you Ella's the one whose been patient with Chun.....she still doesn't want to reveal their relationship because I think she's concern about his career, because this time chun is very popular and many girls adore him, "single the better" so if they admit that they are dating Chun's popularity will go down, especially that its Ella..... and besides Chun is the one whose giving her time to think because in his blog he kept on giving hints that "think about it, don't rush..." but his latest blog 08.08.08 he said JUST DO IT, and he said "Better time than right now to be happy.Happiness is a journey, not a destination." because he quote a famous writer about the meaning of true happiness, I mean he is very well hinting on getting married...and he was just waiting for her to say yes.....



If this is really true ..how did she met this DJ ,he is not a cover cause she is not lying about these things..the denial came after the breakup with DJ
I know there was a thing between CE in the beginning ...& Ella was so straightforward admitting that she liked him but at the end he didn't do any thing... even the stupid press said that she is seducing him when she had depression ..come on this is Ella

... hope CE fans dream come true
Moderator
2696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / dubai, UAE
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

iellachen wrote:


joy26 wrote:


iellachen wrote:

CE fans u r very patient ...unlike Ella she cant wait forever
she had a bf before & she will date again but as she said before " I will never admit that am dating any more .. even if there is pics taken I will deny"
........................


you got it dear, Ella is in deniel thaty she got a BF, but i think he has and its Chun!!
and i disagree with you Ella's the one whose been patient with Chun.....she still doesn't want to reveal their relationship because I think she's concern about his career, because this time chun is very popular and many girls adore him, "single the better" so if they admit that they are dating Chun's popularity will go down, especially that its Ella..... and besides Chun is the one whose giving her time to think because in his blog he kept on giving hints that "think about it, don't rush..." but his latest blog 08.08.08 he said JUST DO IT, and he said "Better time than right now to be happy.Happiness is a journey, not a destination." because he quote a famous writer about the meaning of true happiness, I mean he is very well hinting on getting married...and he was just waiting for her to say yes.....



If this is really true ..how did she met this DJ ,he is not a cover cause she is not lying about these things..the denial came after the breakup with DJ
I know there was a thing between CE in the beginning ...& Ella was so straightforward admitting that she liked him but at the end he didn't do any thing... even the stupid press said that she is seducing him when she had depression ..come on this is Ella

... hope CE fans dream come true


yes reporters are stupids!! i hate them saying Ella is a flirt! actually that time its also the part of Hana Kimi promotions to be sweet and Ella is always mentioning Chun's name of all the shows that she attended, and you know the reason why? she was helping Chun in e-circle, why if isn't hana kimi chun would not be so popular! one of the fan wrote an analysis about them, she can she can very well remember when chun was promoting tokyo juliet in one of the shows....nobody notice him at all, he is just one of the new faces....but as we can see during hana kimi promotion, his popularity shoot up,because of the constant guidance of Ella to his newbie costar. That's why he got the role in romantic princess.....and that DJ thing came up....the media wants to promote RP love team, chunangella, and while filming ella slipped tongue in one of the show of SHE the host asked what she is feeling that Chun is now being involve with angela, she said, its just work, nothing to worry about.....and the I dont remember who replied S or H, so his really your BF its work for both of them....
to stop the humor Ella suddenly came up that he is dating this DJ guy and chun was immediately asked to congratulate her, and then he said: why should I congratulate her? i mean if that is true, he can simply say congratulations!, and then after 3 mos ella announces that she already broke up with him....
this is just my opinion based on my observation from them after a year of knowing CE, from the beginning of HK filming when CE was in high profile until the time RP promotion when Ella became more mature and demure, that whenever there will be a collaboration between the two of them, she was more reserve....remember xin wo MV? chun is the one wants to gain her attention, its in BTS...even in meng mu...and most especially last may 1...shou pao....Ella depended him in front of the reporters that Chun is not definately gay......and then after a 2 mos an article was release that Chun is dating his costar Ah Sah for three mos? i mean its very obvious that its was cooked up to promote their movie.... and then the most shocking report of all is when ella was seen giving coat to her good friend baron chen...and the media speculated that baron is her bf.....
i don't want to elaborate more....there are more that i want to say but it was too private to say in the web....
anyway whatever it is I have my faith in CE....and if "only if" CE will have their separate lives in the end *knock on wood* i will still be happy for them...all we have to do is wait....wait for them to say the real truth....of whatever it is...because for the longest time Chun is saying that he is willing to quit show business for the sake of his real love....or his marriage.....and I can feel that its coming soon because he is not getting any more younger.....and in their culture they must get married at the age of 25...and chun will be 29 on october 10.....


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.