Poll edited 10/10/08
Created by IchigoXRukia
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
What Theme Should I Do Next? ~ Jennie
39377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 10/7/08 , edited 10/7/08
What Theme Should I Do Next?



edit* if this is against the rules, you may remove this thanks.

20435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/7/08

IchigoXRukia wrote:

What Theme Should I Do Next?



Theme for what?
Posted 10/7/08
bleach
39377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 10/7/08

_Immanence_ wrote:


IchigoXRukia wrote:

What Theme Should I Do Next?



Theme for what?


sorry this is kinda of a personal poll...thanks again..^_^ it is for my profile
20435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/7/08

IchigoXRukia wrote:


_Immanence_ wrote:


IchigoXRukia wrote:

What Theme Should I Do Next?



Theme for what?


sorry this is kinda of a personal poll...thanks again..^_^ it is for my profile


I see, I would go for Clannad.
39377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 10/7/08

_Immanence_ wrote:


IchigoXRukia wrote:


_Immanence_ wrote:


IchigoXRukia wrote:

What Theme Should I Do Next?



Theme for what?


sorry this is kinda of a personal poll...thanks again..^_^ it is for my profile


I see, I would go for Clannad.


thanks for the vote again
79536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / It ain't about te...
Offline
Posted 10/7/08
I see.....i dont think personal threads are allowed but I pick Clannad cos Afterstory just started!
Posted 10/7/08
Sir, why did you remove me from you your buddy list? ;_;

I can't PM you or leave a guestbook comment so I had to resort to this. /cough
39377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 10/7/08

bleach2k7 wrote:

I see.....i dont think personal threads are allowed but I pick Clannad cos Afterstory just started!


oh it isnt personal that much...since many people do use polls...XD...and thanks

39377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 10/7/08 , edited 10/7/08
and thanks for warning me.
28856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 10/7/08
Code Geass.
5638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / on the beach...
Offline
Posted 10/7/08
i like special a the most..
9289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Seattle (in a Sta...
Offline
Posted 10/7/08
Code geass would be cool ^_^
39377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 10/7/08
wow code geass and clannad are very close..thanks again for the votes...XD
39377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 10/7/08
where are all the higurashi...fans out there? lol...
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.