Some people have travelled to many many places and brought many memories back with them, regardless whether the memories are bad or good. =) They're all worth keeping because it's what that makes our lives colorful. ^-^
This thread is to bring back all that memories and share it with us!
Answer these questions and share! (WARNING: 10 QUESTIONS AHEAD. ANSWER ONLY IF YOU HAVE THE TIME!)
1. Which countries have you been to before? [exclude towns/capitals/provinces]
2. Which is your favorite country? [state 3 reasons why]
3. Which country you really dislike? [state at least 2 reasons why]
4. What is the fondest memory throughout your travelling experiences?
5. Any embarrassing moments? [state 1 will do]
6. Ate any weird or funny food? [describe the look, taste and where you ate it]
7. The best food you ever eaten when you went travelling. [describe the look, taste and where you ate it as well (if there's a picture it'll be better)]
8. Any suggestions to improve or change the country you dislike? [state 2-3]
9. Which country do you really want to visit but haven't visited? [state 3 reasons why you want to visit this country so desperately.]
10. Any other personal experience. =D [you can go as long as you want regarding this...]
gee. I'll start first. haha.
1. the UK, USA, China, Taiwan, Hongkong, South Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Switzerland, Canada, Japan, Australia
- It's peaceful
-The scenery is really beautiful.
-The people are non-racist.
-Not much entertainment besides alps and more alps. T-T
4. I love my trip to the US because it's fun down there with my friends. Haha. We went to Disneyland and Universal Studios. I really really love America~!!!
5. ER. I fell into a pond while crossing some big stones in China. T-T
6. Pig intestines with glutinous rice stuffed inside in Korea. It's called SOON DAE. Yucks. I really hate it!
7. Australia, Melbourne's apple pie!~ OH MY GOD. IT's heaven. I had it with a real thick chocolate milkshake!~
8. Yes. Please be more respectful to other races and also, DO NOT BE RUDE.
9. Africa! I want to see wild animals, live in a relaxing hotel with a breathtaking scenery and I really want to experience tribal life!!!
10. London is really expensive. LOL. A toilet trip in Harrods cost me like ONE pound. It's equivalent to 3 bucks in our country !
hmm there's a bunch of similar threads already =/ sorry
What Country is the Best?
Name the best place you ever visited
Name the places you have been to in the world
post your travel experiences there ok?
oh and there is also a travel pictures thread
Travel Pics (Landscape and Cities...)
In Colombia...having a blast