First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply [REQUEST] Avatar
Member
6873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wishing to be in...
Offline
Posted 10/13/08 , edited 10/19/08
1.Requesting mod: uhm, idc ^-^;;?
2.What to write: mochicocoa~ Airi
3.Size(thin tall or original): thin and tall
4.Color of text: uhm, i'll leave that to u ^-^;;?
5.What do you want on it: some cool brushes
6.Anything else?: i dont think so ^-^;;
7.If u have an example on how you want ur avi to be please provide us with a pic.
8.Picture of your avi(put in spoiler)


please and thankies so much ^-^

done by haze
Member
3693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / moo town
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

here you go sorry for the wait i been busy
Member
3693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / moo town
Offline
Posted 10/19/08


hope u like it sorry for the wait.


Posted 10/19/08 , edited 10/23/08
1.Requesting mod:haaaazzzze
2.What to write: Suyukimi, Che Che
3.Size(thin tall or original):thin and tall
4.Color of text:anything
5.What do you want on it: lots of brushes
6.Anything else? - can u make it colourful :D
8.Picture of your avi(put in spoiler)

thanks :D

DONE
~NoriKina
Member
13929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / just in bed
Offline
Posted 10/19/08 , edited 10/25/08
1.Requesting mod: anyone who is not busy...
2.What to write: cEdE's love
3.Size(thin tall or original): thin and tall
4.Color of text: its up to you
5.What do you want on it: anything that suits
6.Anything else?:nothing...
7.If u have an example on how you want ur avi to be please provide us with a pic. nothing
8.Picture of your avi(put in spoiler)


arigatou!

DONE by harukamaru
Member
6873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wishing to be in...
Offline
Posted 10/19/08

haaaazzzze wrote:



hope u like it sorry for the wait.




omgsh ^-^!~
thankies :D :D
its so pretty >w<
Posted 10/21/08 , edited 10/31/08
1.Requesting mod: haaaazzzze
2.What to write: Nesh, BoA, sweet
3.Size(thin tall or original): thin & tall
4.Color of text: Purple, pink, white
5.What do you want on it: Brushes & brides
6.Anything else?:Nope
7.If u have an example on how you want ur avi to be please provide us with a pic: Colorful
8.Picture of your avi:


done by haze
Posted 10/23/08

Suyukimi wrote:





Sorry, even though you wanted haaaazzzze to do it. xD Hope you like it anyways.
Posted 10/25/08


waaa i love it arigato neee :D:D could i request another by you!
1.Requesting mod:you hehe :D
2.What to write: Suyukimi, Che Che, and any quotes please
3.Size(thin tall or original):thin and tall
4.Color of text:anything
5.What do you want on it: lots of brushes
6.Anything else? - could you make it solid colours like this ---->

8.Picture of your avi(put in spoiler)
Mod Manager
1039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / where ponies eat...
Offline
Posted 10/25/08

jill17 wrote:

1.Requesting mod: anyone who is not busy...
2.What to write: cEdE's love
3.Size(thin tall or original): thin and tall
4.Color of text: its up to you
5.What do you want on it: anything that suits
6.Anything else?:nothing...
7.If u have an example on how you want ur avi to be please provide us with a pic. nothing
8.Picture of your avi(put in spoiler)


arigatou!

DONE by harukamaru


i hope you like it :D
Member
13929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / just in bed
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

harukamaru wrote:


jill17 wrote:

1.Requesting mod: anyone who is not busy...
2.What to write: cEdE's love
3.Size(thin tall or original): thin and tall
4.Color of text: its up to you
5.What do you want on it: anything that suits
6.Anything else?:nothing...
7.If u have an example on how you want ur avi to be please provide us with a pic. nothing
8.Picture of your avi(put in spoiler)


arigatou!

DONE by harukamaru


i hope you like it :D


i REALLY REALLY LIKE IT!!!
thanks soo much!!!and if ever i'll make a request again hope u'll accept and edit it!!!
thanks soooooo much!!

Creator
17701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 10/26/08


I'm glad that u love it, cEdE!!~
Maru-chan r really sugoii!!~
Member
13929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / just in bed
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
^ anyone would love it hana-chan!!!hahaha...
do u edit pics also???
Creator
17701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

jill17 wrote:

^ anyone would love it hana-chan!!!hahaha...
do u edit pics also???


Oh yup!~ Why?
Member
3693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / moo town
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

nesheq wrote:

1.Requesting mod: haaaazzzze
2.What to write: Nesh, BoA, sweet
3.Size(thin tall or original): thin & tall
4.Color of text: Purple, pink, white
5.What do you want on it: Brushes & brides
6.Anything else?:Nope
7.If u have an example on how you want ur avi to be please provide us with a pic: Colorful
8.Picture of your avi:


taken by haze


sorry if you've been waiting for ur avi but i was wondering what a bride is?? ill continue making ur avi after i get a reply from you.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.