First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
if you're given a chance to remake animes
2232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 10/8/08 , edited 10/10/08
yo. if you guys are given a chance to remake animes, which anime would it be and why?

as for me......i would like to remake

naruto (to make it shorter and remove the fillers and flashbacks....remove sakura, she is useless)

school rumble (make more episodes)

kodomo no jikan (remove all the censoring and the *bleeps*)

lucky star (make a plot and add some romance in it)

mahou sensei negima (follow the manga from top to bottom)

to love ru (follow the manga from top to bottom also)

gundam seed/seed destiny (reduce some drama and add some comedy

school days (add some comedy and a better ending)

so....do you guys have any???


lock it if its a dupe!!!
4018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Over there ------->
Offline
Posted 10/8/08
Death note

just the ending
ill let Light kill Near before he dies
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/8/08
Gundam Seed Destiny i'd make it so they grunts move more so they are respectable in the eyes of UC fans and then when Kira kicks the grunts asses the UC fans will realise how great and mighty Kira is lol
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 10/8/08 , edited 10/8/08
When I think of the word 'remake', I always think of old animes.

I'd remake Daitarn 3. To stick with the times, Banjo has to be bishie (since he's already a pimp secret agent with his own giant robot). Meganoid foot soldiers have to be like Delta Force troops on steroids (since they're fucking cyborgs, and they die like flies in the original).

I don't know if it would be a good idea to retain the Monster of The Week thing, but I think it would be a good idea if the Meganoids were actually like some sort of superpower nation [that is ready to 'upgrade' Humanity at any moment], and they would have standard vehicles, ships, mecha and such.

And Don Zauser has to be a big bad macho android under the cape. Sheesh, he never takes it off.
8233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
inside your head
Offline
Posted 10/8/08
nah~ im too lazy for that....
let others do the work, thinking writing stories and animating..

i just read or watch...
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 10/8/08

Archangel768 wrote:

Gundam Seed Destiny i'd make it so they grunts move more so they are respectable in the eyes of UC fans and then when Kira kicks the grunts asses the UC fans will realise how great and mighty Kira is lol


Agreed [somewhat]. Though you don't need to appeal to UCfags to make it good, Gundam SEED Destiny definitely needs to be improved.
14631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / A room with a moose
Offline
Posted 10/8/08

khy007 wrote:

yo. if you guys are given a chance to remake animes, which anime would it be and why?

as for me......i would like to remake

naruto (to make it shorter and remove the fillers and flashbacks....remove sakura, she is useless)

school rumble (make more episodes)

kodomo no jikan (remove all the censoring and the *bleeps*)

lucky star (make a plot and add some romance in it)

mahou sensei negima (follow the manga from top to bottom)

to love ru (follow the manga from top to bottom also)

kyo no go no ni (more episodes)

school days (add some comedy and a better ending)

so....do you guys have any???


lock it if its a dupe!!!




kyo no go no ni has already been remade hopefully there will be more episodes
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/8/08

valnavatthe1st wrote:


Archangel768 wrote:

Gundam Seed Destiny i'd make it so they grunts move more so they are respectable in the eyes of UC fans and then when Kira kicks the grunts asses the UC fans will realise how great and mighty Kira is lol


Agreed [somewhat]. Though you don't need to appeal to UCfags to make it good, Gundam SEED Destiny definitely needs to be improved.


yea i found that SEED was put together much better then SEED Destiny was but Destiny had cooler looking fights.
14631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / A room with a moose
Offline
Posted 10/8/08 , edited 10/8/08
anyway i would remake "space carrier blue noah" and "gekingangar III"
2920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 10/8/08
definitely code geass. there r too many things left unexplained and shrouded in darkness
190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Arizona
Offline
Posted 10/8/08
I would remake Naruto. To me Naruto should be more mature, less drama and drawn out scenes. It would be an amazing ninja type anime.
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 10/8/08

tiolee wrote:

anyway i would remake "space carrier blue noah" and "gekingangar III"


Le gasp! Blue Noah sounds like something I should watch.
1751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / .....
Offline
Posted 10/8/08
fuck, i would definitely remake code geass, fate stay night,death note and those shitty anime
Posted 10/8/08
i'll remake special a instead of 24 episodes , i would continue it the same as the manga.
14631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / A room with a moose
Offline
Posted 10/8/08

valnavatthe1st wrote:


tiolee wrote:

anyway i would remake "space carrier blue noah" and "gekingangar III"


Le gasp! Blue Noah sounds like something I should watch.


its sweet one of the first animes i watched its pretty old but you might find it on Live evil
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.