First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply FANFIC[MC]~~"My Doctor To Anti Guy Disease"
Fanfic Lover
1997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 10/13/08

shieLdembLem wrote:

urgh...

I think I'm hating 'em in your fanfic...
it's because I hate "players"~!

~ne, please continue...


u should really hate them . wahahahaha XD
Fanfic Lover
1997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 10/13/08

deen22 wrote:

hahahahaha!!! its noot boring!!!

itss kawaii!!
hahahahhaha soo funny
but bad yama chan!! hahahhah
daiki's hands dirty? wahahahaha!!!


yeahh . bad yama-chan . XD thanxx for reading !!
Moderator
27060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

nawa94 wrote:


shieLdembLem wrote:

urgh...

I think I'm hating 'em in your fanfic...
it's because I hate "players"~!

~ne, please continue...


u should really hate them . wahahahaha XD


for the first time, I pitied a girl... XD!
*haha!*

Yama-chan is reaLLy BAD!!!
Fanfic Lover
1997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

shieLdembLem wrote:


nawa94 wrote:


shieLdembLem wrote:

urgh...

I think I'm hating 'em in your fanfic...
it's because I hate "players"~!

~ne, please continue...


u should really hate them . wahahahaha XD


for the first time, I pitied a girl... XD!
*haha!*

Yama-chan is reaLLy BAD!!!


for the first time ? -_-" hahahaha . yepp2 .
Moderator
27060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

nawa94 wrote:


shieLdembLem wrote:


nawa94 wrote:


shieLdembLem wrote:

urgh...

I think I'm hating 'em in your fanfic...
it's because I hate "players"~!

~ne, please continue...


u should really hate them . wahahahaha XD


for the first time, I pitied a girl... XD!
*haha!*

Yama-chan is reaLLy BAD!!!


for the first time ? -_-" hahahaha . yepp2 .


yep... it's really the 1st time~ *hehe*
~Ne when are ya gonna post the nxt chappy??
Fanfic Lover
1997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

shieLdembLem wrote:


nawa94 wrote:


shieLdembLem wrote:


nawa94 wrote:


shieLdembLem wrote:

urgh...

I think I'm hating 'em in your fanfic...
it's because I hate "players"~!

~ne, please continue...


u should really hate them . wahahahaha XD


for the first time, I pitied a girl... XD!
*haha!*

Yama-chan is reaLLy BAD!!!


for the first time ? -_-" hahahaha . yepp2 .


yep... it's really the 1st time~ *hehe*
~Ne when are ya gonna post the nxt chappy??


mmm im not sure . tonight or maybe tomorrow . but im so glad , finally yuto is in my fanfic . muahahaha . now im getting to like him more than yamada -_-" he'll be in the next chappy ..
Moderator
27060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

nawa94 wrote:



mmm im not sure . tonight or maybe tomorrow . but im so glad , finally yuto is in my fanfic . muahahaha . now im getting to like him more than yamada -_-" he'll be in the next chappy ..


~kyaa!
i'm lookin' forward to it~ XD!
Fanfic Lover
1997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

shieLdembLem wrote:


nawa94 wrote:



mmm im not sure . tonight or maybe tomorrow . but im so glad , finally yuto is in my fanfic . muahahaha . now im getting to like him more than yamada -_-" he'll be in the next chappy ..


~kyaa!
i'm lookin' forward to it~ XD!


when im finished , i'll tell u nee XD
Fanfic Lover
1997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 10/15/08 , edited 10/15/08
chapter 3 - I MET HIM


UWAHH SO LONG !!!! .. minna-san , i change the synopsis . shida mirai changed her personality before she came to her new school. oh yeah . i like chinen here XD

PREVIEW FOR CHAPTER 4

sorry . no preview this time
Moderator
27060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines...
Offline
Posted 10/15/08
*haha!*
this makes me laugh so hard~!
especially at Chinen~! XD!
LoLz! Keito loves food so much in here...

Keito : anou , senpai ... *pokes yabu* u look like an onigiri .
Hikaru,Yabu : =.="
Ryutaro : don't mind him . he just loves food more than himself .
Fanfic Lover
1997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

shieLdembLem wrote:

*haha!*
this makes me laugh so hard~!
especially at Chinen~! XD!
LoLz! Keito loves food so much in here...

Keito : anou , senpai ... *pokes yabu* u look like an onigiri .
Hikaru,Yabu : =.="
Ryutaro : don't mind him . he just loves food more than himself .


i cant imagine chinen likes older women XD haha . yeah keito loves food so much !!! XD
Moderator
27060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines...
Offline
Posted 10/15/08
yeah... I'm imagining it, and I was like... o,O~!
*haha!* it's just wwwaaaayyyy too hiLarious~! XD!
Fanfic Lover
1997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 10/15/08
hahaha . erm . what should i call you ? you are the only one who reads my fanfic . -_-" but its okay XD at least i try XD
Fanfic Lover
4799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/15/08
kyaaa! .. love eeet nawa - chan!!! .. can't wait for the next .. ^^
Fanfic Lover
1997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

emkyuu wrote:

kyaaa! .. love eeet nawa - chan!!! .. can't wait for the next .. ^^


thanxx for reading !! i dont have any idea yet for the next chappy . but i'll still post it as soon as possible ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.