First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply GAME: 5 LETTER WORD
Member
11171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Where you won't f...
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
My bad I was not thinking correctly..
Member
4715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Hell...
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

kyahikaru wrote:


YaoiHottie wrote:

(lolz ya you did the same thing as Shinigami


*stabing pain*

MWA HA HA HA !!!! NOW WE'RE EVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Member
4715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Hell...
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
From Stalk...
Stack
Member
11171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Where you won't f...
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
Crack Glad i made you laugh somehow
Member
4715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Hell...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
Track
Posted 10/28/08
TRACY!!!!
Member
11171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Where you won't f...
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
(that is a name btw)
Member
11091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
107 / M / Northern California
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

YaoiHottie wrote:

HAHAHAHA


ahh ive been insulted by you laughter
Member
11091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
107 / M / Northern California
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

ShinigamiChan wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


YaoiHottie wrote:

(lolz ya you did the same thing as Shinigami


*stabing pain*

MWA HA HA HA !!!! NOW WE'RE EVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



grrr! athira revenge shall come to you soon! XPXPPXPX
Member
11171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Where you won't f...
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
i'm so sure too
Member
4715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Hell...
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

kyahikaru wrote:


ShinigamiChan wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


YaoiHottie wrote:

(lolz ya you did the same thing as Shinigami


*stabing pain*

MWA HA HA HA !!!! NOW WE'RE EVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



grrr! athira revenge shall come to you soon! XPXPPXPX


Heheheheheh... IN YOUR DREAMS!!! }:D
Member
11091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
107 / M / Northern California
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

ShinigamiChan wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


ShinigamiChan wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


YaoiHottie wrote:

(lolz ya you did the same thing as Shinigami


*stabing pain*

MWA HA HA HA !!!! NOW WE'RE EVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



grrr! athira revenge shall come to you soon! XPXPPXPX


Heheheheheh... IN YOUR DREAMS!!! }:D


in denial aren't we athira-chan? ehhehe
Member
4715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Hell...
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

kyahikaru wrote:


ShinigamiChan wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


ShinigamiChan wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


YaoiHottie wrote:

(lolz ya you did the same thing as Shinigami


*stabing pain*

MWA HA HA HA !!!! NOW WE'RE EVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



grrr! athira revenge shall come to you soon! XPXPPXPX


Heheheheheh... IN YOUR DREAMS!!! }:D


in denial aren't we athira-chan? ehhehe


am i? i think it is you nikki-chan who is in denial!
Member
11091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
107 / M / Northern California
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

ShinigamiChan wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


ShinigamiChan wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


ShinigamiChan wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


YaoiHottie wrote:

(lolz ya you did the same thing as Shinigami


*stabing pain*

MWA HA HA HA !!!! NOW WE'RE EVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



grrr! athira revenge shall come to you soon! XPXPPXPX


Heheheheheh... IN YOUR DREAMS!!! }:D


in denial aren't we athira-chan? ehhehe


am i? i think it is you nikki-chan who is in denial!


crazy people dont know their crazy so how do you know its all just in your head lol
Member
4715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Hell...
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

kyahikaru wrote:


ShinigamiChan wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


ShinigamiChan wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


ShinigamiChan wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


YaoiHottie wrote:

(lolz ya you did the same thing as Shinigami


*stabing pain*

MWA HA HA HA !!!! NOW WE'RE EVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



grrr! athira revenge shall come to you soon! XPXPPXPX


Heheheheheh... IN YOUR DREAMS!!! }:D


in denial aren't we athira-chan? ehhehe


am i? i think it is you nikki-chan who is in denial!


crazy people dont know their crazy so how do you know its all just in your head lol

yes.. but a crazy person might just be so crazy that their craziness make them not as crazy as a regularly crazy person would... but the wold be crazily non-crazy... so that means i'm so crazy that i'm not crazy which means it's NOT all in my head!

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.