Post Reply Bleach News
Member
19678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Soul Society
Offline
Posted 12/27/07
Nemu is dead cus she was pregnant
Member
1307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / somewhere
Offline
Posted 1/2/08
the 2nd bleach movie is out in theaters
Member
16432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / argentina
Offline
Posted 1/9/08

neogear wrote:

Nemu is dead cus she was pregnant


what~!~! nemu is dead??~!

Member
19678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Soul Society
Offline
Posted 1/9/08

nacapa wrote:


neogear wrote:

Nemu is dead cus she was pregnant


what~!~! nemu is dead??~!


idk i think cus she was pregnant
7711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / under ur bed
Offline
Posted 1/13/08

neogear wrote:


nacapa wrote:


neogear wrote:

Nemu is dead cus she was pregnant


what~!~! nemu is dead??~!


idk i think cus she was pregnant

WAT? wen was she pregnant? n wit who? o-O
Member
19678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Soul Society
Offline
Posted 1/14/08

soi_fon wrote:


neogear wrote:


nacapa wrote:


neogear wrote:

Nemu is dead cus she was pregnant


what~!~! nemu is dead??~!


idk i think cus she was pregnant

WAT? wen was she pregnant? n wit who? o-O


she didnt do it wit any1 but she just turned pregnant out of nowhere cus of espada number 8s technique "gabriel" its a technique that allows him to regenerate asexualy
7711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / under ur bed
Offline
Posted 1/16/08

neogear wrote:


soi_fon wrote:


neogear wrote:


nacapa wrote:


neogear wrote:

Nemu is dead cus she was pregnant


what~!~! nemu is dead??~!


idk i think cus she was pregnant

WAT? wen was she pregnant? n wit who? o-O


she didnt do it wit any1 but she just turned pregnant out of nowhere cus of espada number 8s technique "gabriel" its a technique that allows him to regenerate asexualy


eww... espada number 8. ima check dat dude. dats kina um.. disturbing. o-o
You must be logged in to post.