First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
magic department
Posted 10/8/08
langying will teach you magic.
Ancient Sun Reverend
21237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / On the road, as a...
Offline
Posted 10/8/08
Okay, everyone, I'm Lang and I'll be your instructor. Though I use Chinese Qishu (Qi arts) and Rune magic, I can give instruction on the mystical arts in general.

For lesses, reply to this quote so as to get my attention faster
Sun Disciple
12301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Valhalla
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

langying wrote:

Okay, everyone, I'm Lang and I'll be your instructor. Though I use Chinese Qishu (Qi arts) and Rune magic, I can give instruction on the mystical arts in general.

For lesses, reply to this quote so as to get my attention faster


Master,I have a certain understanding of the natural force in nature.

But can you further explain in detail on the amplification process of the said force to make it into a destructive weapon. Like freezing the air around you to make an arctic field.

so far i can make amplified elemental blasts and lances.

Im an old member of this class but due to my scheduel i dropped out

Ancient Sun Reverend
21237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / On the road, as a...
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

crush_dance wrote:


langying wrote:

Okay, everyone, I'm Lang and I'll be your instructor. Though I use Chinese Qishu (Qi arts) and Rune magic, I can give instruction on the mystical arts in general.

For lessons, reply to this quote so as to get my attention faster


Master,I have a certain understanding of the natural force in nature.

But can you further explain in detail on the amplification process of the said force to make it into a destructive weapon. Like freezing the air around you to make an arctic field.

so far i can make amplified elemental blasts and lances.

Im an old member of this class but due to my scheduel i dropped out



Hm, what you're talking about sounds like a form of ice magic, and you say you can use elemental forces, right? In that case, gather ice energy and then expand it around your body to make the air around you cold enough to become water vapor. Once you've covered the area you want, flash-freeze the whole area at once, this should produce the effect you want.
Sun Disciple
12301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Valhalla
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

langying wrote:


crush_dance wrote:


langying wrote:

Okay, everyone, I'm Lang and I'll be your instructor. Though I use Chinese Qishu (Qi arts) and Rune magic, I can give instruction on the mystical arts in general.

For lessons, reply to this quote so as to get my attention faster


Master,I have a certain understanding of the natural force in nature.

But can you further explain in detail on the amplification process of the said force to make it into a destructive weapon. Like freezing the air around you to make an arctic field.

so far i can make amplified elemental blasts and lances.

Im an old member of this class but due to my scheduel i dropped out



Hm, what you're talking about sounds like a form of ice magic, and you say you can use elemental forces, right? In that case, gather ice energy and then expand it around your body to make the air around you cold enough to become water vapor. Once you've covered the area you want, flash-freeze the whole area at once, this should produce the effect you want.




This is easier said than done...
I can only manipulate the elements to the extent of my arms and hands.
A full body freeze will take some time...

Thanks for the advice Master.

Ancient Sun Reverend
21237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / On the road, as a...
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

crush_dance wrote:


langying wrote:


crush_dance wrote:


langying wrote:

Okay, everyone, I'm Lang and I'll be your instructor. Though I use Chinese Qishu (Qi arts) and Rune magic, I can give instruction on the mystical arts in general.

For lessons, reply to this quote so as to get my attention faster


Master,I have a certain understanding of the natural force in nature.

But can you further explain in detail on the amplification process of the said force to make it into a destructive weapon. Like freezing the air around you to make an arctic field.

so far i can make amplified elemental blasts and lances.

Im an old member of this class but due to my scheduel i dropped out



Hm, what you're talking about sounds like a form of ice magic, and you say you can use elemental forces, right? In that case, gather ice energy and then expand it around your body to make the air around you cold enough to become water vapor. Once you've covered the area you want, flash-freeze the whole area at once, this should produce the effect you want.




This is easier said than done...
I can only manipulate the elements to the extent of my arms and hands.
A full body freeze will take some time...

Thanks for the advice Master.



Hence why you're here. We can simply train your abilities so you'd be able to use your powers to such an extent
594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / in the SpaCe of TiMe
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
(pass by the door) (heard of the "ice/magic") *knock on the door* may i join this class?
Ancient Sun Reverend
21237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / On the road, as a...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

chean8818 wrote:

(pass by the door) (heard of the "ice/magic") *knock on the door* may i join this class?


Why, yes of course. But you should reply to my first post so I can get to you faster
594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / in the SpaCe of TiMe
Offline
Posted 10/14/08


ooh okay! hmm..well i had this problem like loosing control on my magics.. and i'm a bare handed mage and and and!! i wanna learn all about magic i'm an ice weilder btw
Ancient Sun Reverend
21237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / On the road, as a...
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

chean8818 wrote:



ooh okay! hmm..well i had this problem like loosing control on my magics.. and i'm a bare handed mage and and and!! i wanna learn all about magic i'm an ice weilder btw


Okay, so you can't control your magic. Before we begin, how long have you had this problem?
594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / in the SpaCe of TiMe
Offline
Posted 10/16/08


ever since i get my powers... it was..erm...since i was 5? or younger oh! and my eye sights arent that great though (glasses supports )
Ancient Sun Reverend
21237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / On the road, as a...
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

chean8818 wrote:



ever since i get my powers... it was..erm...since i was 5? or younger oh! and my eye sights arent that great though (glasses supports )


Hm, okay this is what we'll do. First thing's first, take this


This amulet will seal your powers, so they don't become active unless you make them active. I'll have you wear this until you develop an affinity for the spells you want to learn. Once you develop enough mastery, you should be able to control your powers without it
594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / in the SpaCe of TiMe
Offline
Posted 10/16/08


okay! eek!! my power isnt coming out at all....
Ancient Sun Reverend
21237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / On the road, as a...
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

chean8818 wrote:



okay! eek!! my power isnt coming out at all....


Hence be the point. Now, what kind of spiritual techniques do you wish to learn and have various categories:

Western styles:

-Rune spells which requires the use of rune stones so you'd only need to learn the spells. I'll also teach you how to craft the runes. Of course this means you must carry several runes of various types and magics in order to cast spells.

-Mana-based spells, which you must develop mana energy within yourself through study and meditation. The spells are cast through hand gesture and incantation which can be learned to done mentally; known as silent incantation. Mana spells can be done bare-handed(which is consider highly advanced), or with a staff/wand... Or any object being as though the mana energy just needs an extention from the body, like an antenna so to speak

But, the staff or wander can also increase the potency of the spell you use (depending on the type of spell you use and the kind of staff you wield), or even contain the power needed to cast the spell. Finally the staff/wand can be used as a weapon when you run out of mana or the staff runs out of charge.

Eastern styles:

-Qishu: Though these spiritual techniques lack qualities that rune or it's considered more direct and can often be used faster than western spells since the needed power is gathered and channeled from within. Qishu is typically used to power the internal techniques such as Taiji Quan, Baguazhang & Xingyi Quan, lightfoot techniques, healing techniques and can even be expelled outward. Advanced Qishu users will be able to channel the natural elements, and even manipulate the internal powers of others whether to heal them or harm them or even syphony the energy away to replenish your own. These techniques do not require incantation (but most Qishu users have a bad habit of yelling out the names of their techniques anyway). However, maintaining these techniques requires intense mind-body-spirit coordination and a meditative mind.

Universal styles

-The Force. The force, like its other counterparts flows through various things, but unlike those counterparts, the force is not so much something you develop on your own, but an ever present power that you connect and draw upon. The force has various effects, the most common being amongst the use of telekinesis and is often mistaken as simple telepathy. Though it's powers are vast; from healing or harming, to manipulation of living & nonliving things and so on. However, when compared to the abilities of spiritual powers, the Force at times seems somewhat limited as its abilities as well as the full extent to which the force can be used by others are yet to be discovered
594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / in the SpaCe of TiMe
Offline
Posted 10/17/08


i'd like universal styles can i have a deeper explanation about it?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.