First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Vampire Knight Guilty, now showing
26765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / FLORIDA
Offline
Posted 10/8/08

krnsoldierofGod wrote:

yay....

btw im probably like the only guy who likes watching the series but i only like it because of the plot and not cuz of any other reasons


nope, you arent the only guy. I have a few guy friends that watch VK
Member
1736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in ur heart.........
Offline
Posted 10/8/08
cant wait and who cares if it is a duplicate,sheash what nerds
1008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 10/8/08

TriPad wrote:


shiranui980 wrote:


TriPad wrote:


shiranui980 wrote:

This may be a duplicate or may not be But....
What ever fan boy/girl have been waiting for lol. Well to everyone who has been expecting it, yes it is out but in RAW so far it's only been the 1st episode, which is quite good, high tension as usual, new op. and ed. songs too so go look for it!

Oh before I forget, episode 2 Toradora is out already too lol as well as Kurozuka, Skip Beat, EF-A tale of Melodies, episode 2 of Rosario + Vampire capu2, and last but least Shikabane Hime: Aka. Expect those to be subbed in a couple weeks


Vampire Knight thread.
Oh god.... threads made by some fan girl are always against the forum rules.
OP, have you read the rules? It is stated that Deathnote threads, One Piece threads, VAMPIRE KNIGHT THREADS, etc will be, most likely, locked since it is the cancer of this anime forum or any other forum.

EDIT:
Subbed in a couple of weeks?
Most subbers can finish subbing an anime in less than 24 hours. I think what you meant was upload for streaming. BTW, by adding those things, you still can't change the thread title.


Upload for streaming I suppose, also I don't care much about the title, it is just meant as an announcement. I only edited my post simply because I forgot to add those things not to change a title or what ever, and lumping me together with fan girls? Oh my... I don't seem to be going "kya kya kya" or "zomg" when I posted this topic. hmmm.... Watch it or don't it's up to you my dear.


You started this, you are therefore responsible for what will happen if this thread keeps up. I didn't watch the first season because of the major faggotry about this anime, same goes with season 2.


1) Shiranui already stated that this may be a duplicate, so don't go crazy over the fact that it is a duplicate. Just like they said, It's just an announcement they wanted to share with other vampire knight fans.
2) That's very stereotypical, generalizing fan girls like that.
3) Just because you didn't enjoy Vampire Knight, it doesn't mean you should complain about its "faggotry" AT Shiranui.
4) Everybody makes mistakes, even the most obvious ones. I'm talking about you two 'ping-pong-ing' your facts about subtitles and its distributions.
5) Who started what and/or who is responsible isn't for you to decide.
6) Sorry to be directing most of these at you TriPad, my point is your both being very immature and making a big deal about something so small.
106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33
Offline
Posted 10/8/08
Can't wait for Vampire Knight Guilty to be subbed.
517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/8/08
skip beat is out!!! =)
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 10/8/08

TriPad wrote:


shiranui980 wrote:


TriPad wrote:


shiranui980 wrote:

This may be a duplicate or may not be But....
What ever fan boy/girl have been waiting for lol. Well to everyone who has been expecting it, yes it is out but in RAW so far it's only been the 1st episode, which is quite good, high tension as usual, new op. and ed. songs too so go look for it!

Oh before I forget, episode 2 Toradora is out already too lol as well as Kurozuka, Skip Beat, EF-A tale of Melodies, episode 2 of Rosario + Vampire capu2, and last but least Shikabane Hime: Aka. Expect those to be subbed in a couple weeks


Vampire Knight thread.
Oh god.... threads made by some fan girl are always against the forum rules.
OP, have you read the rules? It is stated that Deathnote threads, One Piece threads, VAMPIRE KNIGHT THREADS, etc will be, most likely, locked since it is the cancer of this anime forum or any other forum.

EDIT:
Subbed in a couple of weeks?
Most subbers can finish subbing an anime in less than 24 hours. I think what you meant was upload for streaming. BTW, by adding those things, you still can't change the thread title.


Upload for streaming I suppose, also I don't care much about the title, it is just meant as an announcement. I only edited my post simply because I forgot to add those things not to change a title or what ever, and lumping me together with fan girls? Oh my... I don't seem to be going "kya kya kya" or "zomg" when I posted this topic. hmmm.... Watch it or don't it's up to you my dear.


You started this, you are therefore responsible for what will happen if this thread keeps up. I didn't watch the first season because of the major faggotry about this anime, same goes with season 2.


Screw streaming sites, just download it. Streaming sites lack quality.
Member
130187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/8/08

riku911 wrote:

yay, now we get to see then fangirls going crazy again

aww you guys are just jealous none of these girls like you XD haha jk, but i only like it because of the story line and the songs.
Member
1225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Silvermoon City
Offline
Posted 10/8/08
lol I find it quite funny that people also go on to for ex: vampire knight thread and then just whine about it..then don't go come here in the first place? o.O anyhow thanks for the info, can't wait to watch ^^
38556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The place where o...
Offline
Posted 10/8/08

sakuralockheart94 wrote:


riku911 wrote:

yay, now we get to see then fangirls going crazy again

aww you guys are just jealous none of these girls like you XD haha jk, but i only like it because of the story line and the songs.


wow, you saw right through me, I AM jelous that girl like blood sucking vampire in an anime instead of real GUYS
and the only thing i can remember in the series is the op song
Posted 10/8/08
Its not entirely a VK thread.....you should have named this differently
Member
130187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/8/08

riku911 wrote:


sakuralockheart94 wrote:


riku911 wrote:

yay, now we get to see then fangirls going crazy again

aww you guys are just jealous none of these girls like you XD haha jk, but i only like it because of the story line and the songs.


wow, you saw right through me, I AM jelous that girl like blood sucking vampire in an anime instead of real GUYS
and the only thing i can remember in the series is the op song


lol sweet i was right
Member
1303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Abbotsford, Briti...
Offline
Posted 10/8/08
I'm like on the edge of my seat waiting for the first episode to be subbed!
I watched it raw... and even though I couldn't understand much, it was awesome!
38556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The place where o...
Offline
Posted 10/8/08

sakuralockheart94 wrote:


riku911 wrote:


sakuralockheart94 wrote:


riku911 wrote:

yay, now we get to see then fangirls going crazy again

aww you guys are just jealous none of these girls like you XD haha jk, but i only like it because of the story line and the songs.


wow, you saw right through me, I AM jelous that girl like blood sucking vampire in an anime instead of real GUYS
and the only thing i can remember in the series is the op song


lol sweet i was right

yep congrats, you get a cookie
and i dont care, i have no luck with women anyway
beside, i find them annoying sometime
Member
1656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New Zealand!!!!!!...
Offline
Posted 10/8/08 , edited 10/8/08
Yay Vampire Knight Guilty, Love the first ep (even though it's just a raw right now but subs soon would be good)
232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in a place where...
Offline
Posted 10/8/08
banzai! banza!i
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.