First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Anime Expo 2009
1511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Queens, NYC
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

chinita333 wrote:


Mikedabear wrote:

Anyone planning to attend the New York Anime Festival in september, im going with a friend but neither of us have gone before, we are from NYC, if you are too maybe we could all go together or if you are visiting NYC for the festival maybe we can show you around She's going as that ninja from bleach and im doing harima from school rumble, how about you guys?


whoa theres a new york one. hmmm. i probably think bout goin to dat one if i got tyme. but i dont think im goin to the LA one tho.so sad


The NYAF is three days in september the 27-29th i think, you can google it and check their site, hope to see you there
8512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

Mikedabear wrote:


chinita333 wrote:


Mikedabear wrote:

Anyone planning to attend the New York Anime Festival in september, im going with a friend but neither of us have gone before, we are from NYC, if you are too maybe we could all go together or if you are visiting NYC for the festival maybe we can show you around She's going as that ninja from bleach and im doing harima from school rumble, how about you guys?


whoa theres a new york one. hmmm. i probably think bout goin to dat one if i got tyme. but i dont think im goin to the LA one tho.so sad


The NYAF is three days in september the 27-29th i think, you can google it and check their site, hope to see you there :)


yea same to u
2774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

Marizzie wrote:

....I might actually (maybe) go...

Since we're heading to CA after Mexico (june)


That's cool, im sure youll have fun
2022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Tokyo,Japan.
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
i have my own plan for that day><
Posted 1/10/09
Hm, depends if my Dad's friend is coming to our place first.
1225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / the moon
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
im going
612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
I shall be there all four days... I'm just waiting for them to post the stupid badge and hotel info. >.> which should have already been done by now.
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

Mikedabear wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


Mikedabear wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


Mikedabear wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


Mikedabear wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


Mikedabear wrote:

Anyone planning to attend the New York Anime Festival in september, im going with a friend but neither of us have gone before, we are from NYC, if you are too maybe we could all go together or if you are visiting NYC for the festival maybe we can show you around She's going as that ninja from bleach and im doing harima from school rumble, how about you guys?


i'll go if u come give me a ride, yo.


LOL really, where you from? And if you say jersey, srry but the only thing from newyork that should go to jersey is our trash lol


what do u have against jersey?!


Well it acts like the 6th boro of newyork..but we all know it isnt, the only think i like about jersey the way jersey city looks at night when you see it from battery park. Are you from jersey?


no, im not ghettofied enuff.


LOL i was born in bushwick, its 10 times as gehetto as jersey will ever be, so if not jersey where are you from?


from my momma.


LOL ok ms. paranoid, guess i cant find you can rape you now, blah my plan foiled again, but if you really do wana go to the NYAF you could definatly come with us, my friend Dianna loves everything anime, she got me onto crunchy


reported for stalking and harrassment.
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / yamaku
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:



reported for stalking and harrassment.


Use spoilers bb
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

h3ntie wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:



reported for stalking and harrassment.


Use spoilers bb


but then people wont read my convos and think im important
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / yamaku
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


h3ntie wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:



reported for stalking and harrassment.


Use spoilers bb


but then people wont read my convos and think im important


You are important
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

h3ntie wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


h3ntie wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:



reported for stalking and harrassment.


Use spoilers bb


but then people wont read my convos and think im important


You are important



8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / yamaku
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:






5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/11/09


8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / yamaku
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.