First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
There isn't a La Corda d'Oro Movie for god's sake and there ain't a dang second season either (for now that is)!
Member
4069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Your Bittersweet...
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

Mangapol wrote:

Guyes I think that now we should start reading manga and < when there'll be more cheapters> they deffineatly produce 2end season!
My opinion


Hmm... Still not sure about the second season, but I won't be a negative butt. XD So whatever! I don't think that they'll make a second a season even though the manga is a lot further than the anime... But that's just my opinion as well. Lol.
Member
604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / North Carolina, USA
Offline
Posted 10/13/08 , edited 10/13/08
You're wrong! There IS a second season and movie coming!!!

...

JUST KIDDING. Just kidding, guys. I just wanted to say that, just to see how it felt.

IT FELT GOOD, DARN IT~~ ('cause I wish it were true!)


Lolipoke wrote:

The so called "movie" just a dang promo! I always see people asking, "When's the movie coming out?" or "Is there a second season?" or something related to those two things... Anyhow, there is a second season, BUT WAIT, it's in the manga, I have no idea how many times I've posted this in the comments. So I've finally decided to make a topic about it... If this isn't supposed to be here just delete it, I really don't care. I just want people to know that there isn't a movie coming or a second season of the anime (for now that is - I really don't know if a second season is actually going to come out or not)

People, just be glad that the manga is still on-going, if it wasn't I'd be pretty mad too.

You can read the manga at:

http://www.mangafox.com



LOLI!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I am sick of this happening:

Person: There's a 2nd season YAY!!!
Super: Where's your source? Proof? Info?
Person: *no response*


Everyone is swept away by this rumor. So many people believe it!! This deserved its own thread, because people aren't listening. They need to know that THERE IS NO SECOND SEASON, THERE IS NO MOVIE.





...





....






...



....yet...

Maybe one day! Keep praying and hoping! ^^ For now, sign the petition. http://www.gopetition.com/online/15140 I don't care if you think online petitions work or not, but sign it anyway, just to get the number of sigs up and to SHOW YOUR PRIDE AS A CORDA FAN TO THE WORLD!!! Who knows, there are actually online petitions that DO work, maybe this is one of them.


"Primo Passo"
means "first step," so there should be a second one!!!!
Member
4069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Your Bittersweet...
Offline
Posted 10/13/08

SuperSachiko wrote:

You're wrong! There IS a second season and movie coming!!!

...

JUST KIDDING. Just kidding, guys. I just wanted to say that, just to see how it felt.

IT FELT GOOD, DARN IT~~ ('cause I wish it were true!)


Lolipoke wrote:

The so called "movie" just a dang promo! I always see people asking, "When's the movie coming out?" or "Is there a second season?" or something related to those two things... Anyhow, there is a second season, BUT WAIT, it's in the manga, I have no idea how many times I've posted this in the comments. So I've finally decided to make a topic about it... If this isn't supposed to be here just delete it, I really don't care. I just want people to know that there isn't a movie coming or a second season of the anime (for now that is - I really don't know if a second season is actually going to come out or not)

People, just be glad that the manga is still on-going, if it wasn't I'd be pretty mad too.

You can read the manga at:

http://www.mangafox.com



LOLI!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I am sick of this happening:

Person: There's a 2nd season YAY!!!
Super: Where's your source? Proof? Info?
Person: *no response*


Everyone is swept away by this rumor. So many people believe it!! This deserved its own thread, because people aren't listening. They need to know that THERE IS NO SECOND SEASON, THERE IS NO MOVIE.





...





....






...



....yet...

Maybe one day! Keep praying and hoping! ^^ For now, sign the petition. http://www.gopetition.com/online/15140 I don't care if you think online petitions work or not, but sign it anyway, just to get the number of sigs up and to SHOW YOUR PRIDE AS A CORDA FAN TO THE WORLD!!! Who knows, there are actually online petitions that DO work, maybe this is one of them.


"Primo Passo"
means "first step," so there should be a second one!!!!


LOL! Yeah, petitions. P: Anyhow, maybe I should make a thread for this on the Mangafox forum for La Corda d'Oro... P: Oh well. I like calling it Kiniro no Corda instead of La Corda d'Oro though. P: THANK YOU FOR ACTUALLY MAKING A POST! Same with all the other people that posted! ^ v ^
Member
994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Makati City
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
even though there wont be a 2nd season or a movie,,,i still wish there would be...
catch my drift??
Member
4069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Your Bittersweet...
Offline
Posted 10/13/08

princesskakashi21 wrote:

even though there wont be a 2nd season or a movie,,,i still wish there would be...
catch my drift??


Doesn't everyone? I mean c'mon... The ending was just... Well truthfully I thought the ending was pretty stupid. XD I mean, in a way it implied that she liked EVERYONE! What the heck was that?! o _ o;;
Member
604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / North Carolina, USA
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

Lolipoke wrote:

LOL! Yeah, petitions. P: Anyhow, maybe I should make a thread for this on the Mangafox forum for La Corda d'Oro... P: Oh well. I like calling it Kiniro no Corda instead of La Corda d'Oro though. P: THANK YOU FOR ACTUALLY MAKING A POST! Same with all the other people that posted! ^ v ^



You're welcome!

I call it La corda d'Oro because I BUY the English manga, and the title on the english manga says La Corda d'Oro and I use "Kiniro" to describe the games BECAUSE THEY ARE ONLY AVAILABLE IN JAPAN, so I use the Japanese name.
Member
4069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Your Bittersweet...
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

SuperSachiko wrote:


Lolipoke wrote:

LOL! Yeah, petitions. P: Anyhow, maybe I should make a thread for this on the Mangafox forum for La Corda d'Oro... P: Oh well. I like calling it Kiniro no Corda instead of La Corda d'Oro though. P: THANK YOU FOR ACTUALLY MAKING A POST! Same with all the other people that posted! ^ v ^



You're welcome!

I call it La corda d'Oro because I BUY the English manga, and the title on the english manga says La Corda d'Oro and I use "Kiniro" to describe the games BECAUSE THEY ARE ONLY AVAILABLE IN JAPAN, so I use the Japanese name.


Yeah... I just call it Kiniro no Corda, no need for an apostrophe, lol. Anyhow, I don't buy the english manga because they take forever to come out. I only bought a couple of the english volumes, I just read most of it online. Lol~
Member
33 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Palawan
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
Ok, I know this would sound really stupid and annoying, as if I didn't read the posts above mine. But trust me, I did and I know what you mean. I realy hate it when people say these kinds of rumors and say it's a FACT without even showing any kind of proof. Anyway, I'm just doing this to stop my sister from bugging me so I'm just simply going to ask:






Is there going to be a movie?







Please don't burn into a fiery rage and kill me. I'm just asking since she showed me this the other day http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/corda/ and I got curious as well. Seriously though, I really hope there is because in all honesty, the ending just simply sucks (I turned to reading the manga after this and in my opinion, the manga is way better). Anyway, I just really want someone to shed some light on these rumors and at least clear MOST of them...

Again, please don't kill me. Then again, curiosity did kill the cat
Member
4069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Your Bittersweet...
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

FangedArtist wrote:

Ok, I know this would sound really stupid and annoying, as if I didn't read the posts above mine. But trust me, I did and I know what you mean. I realy hate it when people say these kinds of rumors and say it's a FACT without even showing any kind of proof. Anyway, I'm just doing this to stop my sister from bugging me so I'm just simply going to ask:






Is there going to be a movie?







Please don't burn into a fiery rage and kill me. I'm just asking since she showed me this the other day http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/corda/ and I got curious as well. Seriously though, I really hope there is because in all honesty, the ending just simply sucks (I turned to reading the manga after this and in my opinion, the manga is way better). Anyway, I just really want someone to shed some light on these rumors and at least clear MOST of them...

Again, please don't kill me. Then again, curiosity did kill the cat


It's alright. If you really wanted to prove it to your sister. Haha. But, no there is no "movie". The "movie" is just actually a promo... As you see on that website you showed me. There is NO link what-so-ever, and that website hasn't been updated in forever, lol. And yeah the ending for the anime did suck. So pointless. In a way it implied that she liked EVERYONE, maybe even Kanazawa's cat for all I know. Anyhow, the manga is better, and it always will be (by the way, what chapter are you on?). Ah, see I didn't go onto a rampage and kill you. Haha~! P:
Member
33 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Palawan
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

Lolipoke wrote:


FangedArtist wrote:

Ok, I know this would sound really stupid and annoying, as if I didn't read the posts above mine. But trust me, I did and I know what you mean. I realy hate it when people say these kinds of rumors and say it's a FACT without even showing any kind of proof. Anyway, I'm just doing this to stop my sister from bugging me so I'm just simply going to ask:






Is there going to be a movie?







Please don't burn into a fiery rage and kill me. I'm just asking since she showed me this the other day http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/corda/ and I got curious as well. Seriously though, I really hope there is because in all honesty, the ending just simply sucks (I turned to reading the manga after this and in my opinion, the manga is way better). Anyway, I just really want someone to shed some light on these rumors and at least clear MOST of them...

Again, please don't kill me. Then again, curiosity did kill the cat


It's alright. If you really wanted to prove it to your sister. Haha. But, no there is no "movie". The "movie" is just actually a promo... As you see on that website you showed me. There is NO link what-so-ever, and that website hasn't been updated in forever, lol. And yeah the ending for the anime did suck. So pointless. In a way it implied that she liked EVERYONE, maybe even Kanazawa's cat for all I know. Anyhow, the manga is better, and it always will be (by the way, what chapter are you on?). Ah, see I didn't go onto a rampage and kill you. Haha~! P:


Thanks a bunch! I'm really glad to hear that. My sister has been driving me nuts with this. And I agree, the ending did give off the impression that she liked everyone (let's just hope it's not everything)... They could've at least given us somekind of hint on who she liked. As for the manga, it really has gotten interesting. Too bad I have to wait for chapter 53 (just finished reading 52) since I read online. Again, thanks. I just hope this would make her stop...
Member
4069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Your Bittersweet...
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

FangedArtist wrote:

Thanks a bunch! I'm really glad to hear that. My sister has been driving me nuts with this. And I agree, the ending did give off the impression that she liked everyone (let's just hope it's not everything)... They could've at least given us somekind of hint on who she liked. As for the manga, it really has gotten interesting. Too bad I have to wait for chapter 53 (just finished reading 52) since I read online. Again, thanks. I just hope this would make her stop...


Lol, I hope so as well. P: I also wish that they could've given us a hint as well. And the manga truly has gotten interesting. Tsuchi... GO FOR THE WIIINNNN!!! As you see, I'm not much of a Tsuki fan. Or even much of a TsukixHino fan either. Tsuchi...~ I read online as well, lol. But, I'm still kind of sad that Tsuki MIGHT be leaving. Although, there's almost always those, "You're leaving, I just realized I love you." moments in dramas, movies, etc... So there might as well be one in Corda. Plus, people always long for things they can't have, lol.
Member
124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Jakarta
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
I read the manga, i hope Tsuki won't go... But, in chapter 52 you can see that Tsuki tell Tsuchi that he will studying abroad...

Member
84 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
LOL! thanks for the info!
rather disappointed actually, cos i want a second season.
like SuperSachiko said that primo passo means first step, there should be a second season!
thanks anyway, i'll just continue read the manga
Member
4069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Your Bittersweet...
Offline
Posted 10/18/08 , edited 10/18/08

kazukiandgreen610 wrote:

LOL! thanks for the info!
rather disappointed actually, cos i want a second season.
like SuperSachiko said that primo passo means first step, there should be a second season!
thanks anyway, i'll just continue read the manga :D


Indeed... I think the manga is better anyways. Excluding the fact that you can't hear the music being played. XD
1755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

denziaddict wrote:

hey guys!i think there's a second season......


i saw this picture........cant explain if it's real or not.......
but i hope it's true!!!!



OMG THAT IS AWESOME PIC!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.