Error while retrieving poll data!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
what if someone tells you that you're ugly in ur face what would you do?
Posted 10/8/08 , edited 10/8/08

Allhailodin wrote:
Hey I never said id go as far as killing someone, i just like to watch people fall into total dispair, watching people who are emotionally tormented is really fun and entertaining. Hell its fun to watch someone who's lost everything, you never know whats gonna happen next.

whether it's a cat or a human that you are killing, the fact that you are killing someone/something just to hurt someone else's feeling is, pretty much sad.

you should get a new hobby....
9881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / underwater
Offline
Posted 10/8/08
punch them in the face xD
or at least say somting really mean back >D
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 10/8/08

ShroomInferno wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:
Hey I never said id go as far as killing someone, i just like to watch people fall into total dispair, watching people who are emotionally tormented is really fun and entertaining. Hell its fun to watch someone who's lost everything, you never know whats gonna happen next.

whether it's a cat or a human that you are killing, the fact that you are killing someone/something just to hurt someone else's feeling is, pretty much sad.

you should get a new hobby....


Ugh, i never said id kill a human, but i will kill an animal, like when i go hunting for example.

6464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in your room!
Offline
Posted 10/8/08
i'd say awesome!!! than tell them to fuck off!
Posted 10/8/08

Allhailodin wrote:


ShroomInferno wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:
Hey I never said id go as far as killing someone, i just like to watch people fall into total dispair, watching people who are emotionally tormented is really fun and entertaining. Hell its fun to watch someone who's lost everything, you never know whats gonna happen next.

whether it's a cat or a human that you are killing, the fact that you are killing someone/something just to hurt someone else's feeling is, pretty much sad.

you should get a new hobby....


Ugh, i never said id kill a human, but i will kill an animal, like when i go hunting for example.



err, that doesn't change the fact that you'd actually kill a pet of someone you detest, even if you take into consideration that the cat or dog never did anything to you. since when is the pet responsible for the actions of its owner?

the reasons behind the actual hunting are quite different than the reasons behind your killing of someone's pet.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 10/8/08

ShroomInferno wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


ShroomInferno wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:
Hey I never said id go as far as killing someone, i just like to watch people fall into total dispair, watching people who are emotionally tormented is really fun and entertaining. Hell its fun to watch someone who's lost everything, you never know whats gonna happen next.

whether it's a cat or a human that you are killing, the fact that you are killing someone/something just to hurt someone else's feeling is, pretty much sad.

you should get a new hobby....


Ugh, i never said id kill a human, but i will kill an animal, like when i go hunting for example.



err, that doesn't change the fact that you'd actually kill a pet of someone you detest, even if you take into consideration that the cat or dog never did anything to you. since when is the pet responsible for the actions of its owner?

the reasons behind the actual hunting are quite different than the reasons behind your killing of someone's pet.


Eh, true.
11519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nueva York
Offline
Posted 10/8/08
um..pretend to laugh..?
4827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Calibaby.........
Offline
Posted 10/8/08
Id be like wtf are you doing in my face then.Then say GTFO <----I like saying that.
Posted 10/8/08
Pointless thread and if you want start a proper poll for this please

~locked
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.