First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
TADASE....
Member
1304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
tadase is a drawing so there is no point saying that you hate him and if you say that he looks like a girl and that he looks gay tell the person who created him to fix that and some of you amuto fans don't start hating someone who is not real just because he messed up some amuto scenes amu will probably end up with ikuto any ways P.S not a tadase fan
Member
11440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / idk XD
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

rosebudpony wrote:

I chose girly and gay... XD


Look at that! That's Tadase... Seriously.


omg u guys r soooooo mean to tadase -.-
Member
7066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / England
Offline
Posted 10/11/08 , edited 10/11/08

rosebudpony wrote:

I chose girly and gay... XD


Look at that! That's Tadase... Seriously.


WOA HE HAS GOTTEN HOT!!!
XD well he has always been cute... its just that some STUPID PEOPLE dident SEE IT!!!

Kukai
Nadeshiko
Tadase
Ikuto
Founding King
And that one dude who showed up in that filler.

ALL ROCK!!

There is NO AMI

NO UTAU (well there is but only to be Amu's friend :P)

Liking Yuri is ok... buty dont get to obsessed with it... kay?

EDIT: Kiseki ROCKS TO!!! KISEKI ROCKS ALL!!!

94 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
Too girly way too girly looking. I showed one of my friends picture of this show once and she thought Tadase was a girl before I could tell her he wasn't. I also thought he was a girl the first time I saw him
Member
8719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Too hot...
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
He's not THAT bad if you think about it and wow he did grow some hair in shugo chara doki.Yesh he kinda looks like a girl but hes not gay....he's "ok"
Member
1238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sumwhere~
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

Silmeria42696 wrote:


shadowbabii wrote:

well i choose gay n girly....wen i 1st saw him i thought he was a girl....SERIOUSLY O.O
n then in shugo chara doki he gets lnger hair i htink xD NOW HE IS EVEN MORE OF A GIRL...wat do u think of him n tell me why



rosebudpony wrote:

I chose girly and gay... XD


Look at that! That's Tadase... Seriously.


*facepalm* Not more Ikuto fans that don't know the meaning of the word "gay"... First off: he would only be counted as gay if he dates/likes a guy in the anime. Does he kiss Ikuto *laugh* in the anime or the manga? No, he doesn't, so get your facts straight.

Second: If you're gonna bash a character (you may think you're "not bashing Tadase", but you [especially the creator of this thread] actually are, since you're not providing legit facts that he's gay) DO IT RIGHT. Wait...I better put this in simplier terms...Think of this thread as a prank [I repeat, PRETEND]. Now, suppose you didn't do your prank very well, and this thread gets locked. You didn't do the prank right, so you got caught. This is like your previous posts. You didn't gather all the 100% legit fact that Tadase is gay.

Third: What? A guy can't grow long hair? That's like saying girls don't have the same rights as men. Besides, there's nothing wrong with a guy growing long hair. I can tell by your hair statements about Tadase that you're Ikuto fangirls. What if Ikuto grew long hair (and I'm talking Tadase's length)? You wouldn't hear anyone else call him gay, now would you?

And so ends my little rant. After reading this, I bet you guys will look like idiots :D


I agree. And doesn't Nagheiko( i think you spell it that way) has long hair?
Member
8674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under the sky
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

mirumokaede wrote:

Why yes, Silmeria. Here's more information that will make you bashers look like idiots too. :D


Tadase and Ikuto aren't wringing each others necks for that pink-haired harlot, they're doing it because they hate each other and want the embryo. There's no need to hate Tadase. Him being 'gay' is not an excuse either and anyone who says so is a homophobe who needs to be cleansed from the earth.

1)Hes Girly <-He's a prince-charming type character with shota-like characteristics; but I see no girly.
2)His transformation is WAY too frilly <-And Ikuto's is too damn metrosexual, but you don't see me whining.
3)whats up with the wold domination thing?! <-WTF is a wold? If you mean WORLD, that's Kiseki's doing; not Tadase. He just wants to be less shy.
4)Ruining the AMuto Times <-So? It's not like Amuto is the center of this anime. And even then, I don't remember any times where Tadase legitimately interrupts any real important scenes. And Amuto is NOT important.

WHY WE HATE TADASE
1.Girly <-What do you have against effeminate boys? I'd be pretty grossed out if he were a macho man. He's like 10 for God's sake. Ten! And he's more of a shota than a girly dude. The sparkles are there because the chicks see him that way. This just nulls #3 as well BTW.
2.Stupid <-Actually he's just as smart as Ikuto, if not more so.
3.Ugly <-Yes, because Amu and the rest of the female populace in the school would fall in love with an ugly mofo. Makes perfect sense.
4.Gets in between Amuto <-ORLY? Because Amuto became canon with smooth sailing as far as Tadase is concerned.
5.Plain bad <-Now you're just desperate.
6.Non symmetrical hair <-Stop trying to be Death the Kid. You will never be him. Ever. You're too fuckin' ugly.
7.Not a sexy beast(like you know who) <-No I don't know. And U doesn't know anything. Leave him the hell alone.
8.Bad transfomation <-And Ikuto's is any better?
9.Annoying chara <-They're ALL annoying.
10.He's a natural playboy <-Again, desperation. If he were such a playboy, then he'd probably be very vocal, nulling out #8 and #9. Ooh, burn.

^ By Mikari.
And yes, she herself came up with these comments to stop the Tadase hate groups yakking away on idiotic reasons on why they hate Tadase. The comments are the ones beside the <- sign.

Come ON, Amuto is not the centre point of this anime, like she said. Amuto turns out to be Tadamu and Tadamu turns out to be Amuto. Who isn't used to that already, considering episode 1, 3, 18 and 33? Pft.

And WHAT ON EARTH is up with calling him gay and Ikuto hot? In my honest opinion, I don't even like Tadase and Ikuto. Or any other bishounen from any other anime for that matter.

This was a thing I've posted in another topic here. With this, Tadase bashers look idiotic enough. And by looking at the poll, only two reasons are reasonable and all the others are rubbish. Nelli, I think he's okay too, although I personally do not like any character from this or any other anime. And yes, Tadase and Ikuto lovers who want to say I'm lying, just go and die. People have their personal likings.

And gay can mean happy as well. Get your facts straight.


Yeah, I don't really see nothing wrong with him...but I don't think a lot of people would like to listen...
Member
24468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
Well, of course he's not gay...
BUT HE IS A HAPPY PERSON!! Right?

He is just little bit of an odd person and wears girly clothing. That is why I picked girls and gay...
8079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Montréal, Canada
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
I'm a Amu/Tadase shipper and proud. I don't hate Ikuto (at all, he's cool) but I se a lot more of Ikuto ruining Amu/Tadase moments then the other way around!!

So I think Tadase is awesome!!
Posted 10/11/08

xxluck wrote:


Silmeria42696 wrote:


shadowbabii wrote:

well i choose gay n girly....wen i 1st saw him i thought he was a girl....SERIOUSLY O.O
n then in shugo chara doki he gets lnger hair i htink xD NOW HE IS EVEN MORE OF A GIRL...wat do u think of him n tell me why



rosebudpony wrote:

I chose girly and gay... XD


Look at that! That's Tadase... Seriously.


*facepalm* Not more Ikuto fans that don't know the meaning of the word "gay"... First off: he would only be counted as gay if he dates/likes a guy in the anime. Does he kiss Ikuto *laugh* in the anime or the manga? No, he doesn't, so get your facts straight.

Second: If you're gonna bash a character (you may think you're "not bashing Tadase", but you [especially the creator of this thread] actually are, since you're not providing legit facts that he's gay) DO IT RIGHT. Wait...I better put this in simplier terms...Think of this thread as a prank [I repeat, PRETEND]. Now, suppose you didn't do your prank very well, and this thread gets locked. You didn't do the prank right, so you got caught. This is like your previous posts. You didn't gather all the 100% legit fact that Tadase is gay.

Third: What? A guy can't grow long hair? That's like saying girls don't have the same rights as men. Besides, there's nothing wrong with a guy growing long hair. I can tell by your hair statements about Tadase that you're Ikuto fangirls. What if Ikuto grew long hair (and I'm talking Tadase's length)? You wouldn't hear anyone else call him gay, now would you?

And so ends my little rant. After reading this, I bet you guys will look like idiots :D


I agree. And doesn't Nagheiko( i think you spell it that way) has long hair?


Yep, he has long hair, I don't see anyone calling him girly
Member
1875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Seoul
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
YA'LL ARE HATERS~!!! U ALL HATE HIM HUH~???
Member
1305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

Silmeria42696 wrote:


shadowbabii wrote:

well i choose gay n girly....wen i 1st saw him i thought he was a girl....SERIOUSLY O.O
n then in shugo chara doki he gets lnger hair i htink xD NOW HE IS EVEN MORE OF A GIRL...wat do u think of him n tell me why



rosebudpony wrote:

I chose girly and gay... XD


Look at that! That's Tadase... Seriously.


*facepalm* Not more Ikuto fans that don't know the meaning of the word "gay"... First off: he would only be counted as gay if he dates/likes a guy in the anime. Does he kiss Ikuto *laugh* in the anime or the manga? No, he doesn't, so get your facts straight.

Second: If you're gonna bash a character (you may think you're "not bashing Tadase", but you [especially the creator of this thread] actually are, since you're not providing legit facts that he's gay) DO IT RIGHT. Wait...I better put this in simplier terms...Think of this thread as a prank [I repeat, PRETEND]. Now, suppose you didn't do your prank very well, and this thread gets locked. You didn't do the prank right, so you got caught. This is like your previous posts. You didn't gather all the 100% legit fact that Tadase is gay.

Third: What? A guy can't grow long hair? That's like saying girls don't have the same rights as men. Besides, there's nothing wrong with a guy growing long hair. I can tell by your hair statements about Tadase that you're Ikuto fangirls. What if Ikuto grew long hair (and I'm talking Tadase's length)? You wouldn't hear anyone else call him gay, now would you?

And so ends my little rant. After reading this, I bet you guys will look like idiots :D


Thank you Simeria! ^^ I feel the same way. I just watch Shugo Chara DOKI!, and when I saw Tadase fighting Ikuto and his hair was somewhat longer than a usual boy, I was like omg amuto fans will say something about this.
Posted 10/11/08

picosan wrote:

Thank you Simeria! ^^ I feel the same way. I just watch Shugo Chara DOKI!, and when I saw Tadase fighting Ikuto and his hair was somewhat longer than a usual boy, I was like omg amuto fans will say something about this.


They keep mis-using the word gay, and that's seriously pissing me off. They say Tadase's chara-nari is gay, they say is personality is gay...NO ONE IS CALLING IKUTO GAY, SO SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT TADASE BEING GAY. And I seriously don't see what's so "gay" about a guy having long hair. Nagehiko has long hair, that doesn't mean he's gay. The SC forums should really be closed now...Stupid Amuto-fags...

Another they keep missing is they think Tadase ruins Amuto moments. If any Amuto fan can me show a clip from any episode where Tadase messes up an Amuto moment, then I'll admit he does ruin them. However, Ikuto ruins Tadamu moments in case you dumb-asses haven't figured out. The Amuto moments are left undisturbed. Want proof? Just watch episode 33
Member
1305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

Silmeria42696 wrote:


picosan wrote:

Thank you Simeria! ^^ I feel the same way. I just watch Shugo Chara DOKI!, and when I saw Tadase fighting Ikuto and his hair was somewhat longer than a usual boy, I was like omg amuto fans will say something about this.


They keep mis-using the word gay, and that's seriously pissing me off. They say Tadase's chara-nari is gay, they say is personality is gay...NO ONE IS CALLING IKUTO GAY, SO SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT TADASE BEING GAY. And I seriously don't see what's so "gay" about a guy having long hair. Nagehiko has long hair, that doesn't mean he's gay. The SC forums should really be closed now...Stupid Amuto-fags...

Another they keep missing is they think Tadase ruins Amuto moments. If any Amuto fan can me show a clip from any episode where Tadase messes up an Amuto moment, then I'll admit he does ruin them. However, Ikuto ruins Tadamu moments in case you dumb-asses haven't figured out. The Amuto moments are left undisturbed. Want proof? Just watch episode 33


I know! its really annoying. And to all amuto fans....TADASE IS NOT GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(
Posted 10/11/08

picosan wrote:


Silmeria42696 wrote:


picosan wrote:

Thank you Simeria! ^^ I feel the same way. I just watch Shugo Chara DOKI!, and when I saw Tadase fighting Ikuto and his hair was somewhat longer than a usual boy, I was like omg amuto fans will say something about this.


They keep mis-using the word gay, and that's seriously pissing me off. They say Tadase's chara-nari is gay, they say is personality is gay...NO ONE IS CALLING IKUTO GAY, SO SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT TADASE BEING GAY. And I seriously don't see what's so "gay" about a guy having long hair. Nagehiko has long hair, that doesn't mean he's gay. The SC forums should really be closed now...Stupid Amuto-fags...

Another they keep missing is they think Tadase ruins Amuto moments. If any Amuto fan can me show a clip from any episode where Tadase messes up an Amuto moment, then I'll admit he does ruin them. However, Ikuto ruins Tadamu moments in case you dumb-asses haven't figured out. The Amuto moments are left undisturbed. Want proof? Just watch episode 33


I know! its really annoying. And to all amuto fans....TADASE IS NOT GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(


Seriously...The SC forums deserved to closed down...All it's brought is anger and retards...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.