First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Apply 2 b a mod here
Creator
3876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Its kind of kreep...
Offline
Posted 10/24/08

adrenalinexrush wrote:


adrenalinexrush wrote:


Cherry_lemon_Sundrop135 wrote:


adrenalinexrush wrote:


Username: adrenalinexrush
Name/Nickname: Missy
Programs: gimp and photoscape
Will you be active?: yes
What can you do?: make avis and banners
Why do you want to be a mod?: to edit all the time
What other groups are you a mod?: avii-factorii
Examples of your work:



Love the pix. APPROVED!


Thank yooh soo much~!! :]


u r welcome I'll try and get ur examples up within a couple of days I've just been so busy.
Moderator
995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / stalking me?
Offline
Posted 10/24/08

adrenalinexrush wrote:


Cherry_lemon_Sundrop135 wrote:


adrenalinexrush wrote:


adrenalinexrush wrote:


Cherry_lemon_Sundrop135 wrote:


adrenalinexrush wrote:

Username: adrenalinexrush
Name/Nickname: Missy
Programs: gimp and photoscape
Will you be active?: yes
What can you do?: make avis and banners
Why do you want to be a mod?: to edit all the time
What other groups are you a mod?: avii-factorii
Examples of your work:



Love the pix. APPROVED!


Thank yooh soo much~!! :]


u r welcome I'll try and get ur examples up within a couple of days I've just been so busy.


okay~! is there anything you would like me to do for now?? :]

Creator
3876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Its kind of kreep...
Offline
Posted 10/24/08

adrenalinexrush wrote:


adrenalinexrush wrote:


Cherry_lemon_Sundrop135 wrote:


adrenalinexrush wrote:


adrenalinexrush wrote:


Cherry_lemon_Sundrop135 wrote:


adrenalinexrush wrote:

Username: adrenalinexrush
Name/Nickname: Missy
Programs: gimp and photoscape
Will you be active?: yes
What can you do?: make avis and banners
Why do you want to be a mod?: to edit all the time
What other groups are you a mod?: avii-factorii
Examples of your work:



Love the pix. APPROVED!


Thank yooh soo much~!! :]


u r welcome I'll try and get ur examples up within a couple of days I've just been so busy.


okay~! is there anything you would like me to do for now?? :]



Just watch 4 requests. :]
Member
1242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / heh?
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

Cherry_lemon_Sundrop135 wrote:


yaymegrace wrote:


Cherry_lemon_Sundrop135 wrote:

Looking 4 moderaters-.

Username:
Name/Nickname:
Programs:
Will you be active?:
What can you do?:
Why do you want to be a mod?:
What other groups are you a mod?:
Examples of your work:

*Please remember if u r not active then u will b deleted.


UserName: yaymegrace
Name/nickName: Gerbal
programs: Photoscape and Blingee
Will u be active: that depends(sorry) but usually 5-6 days a week. sometimes all 7 days
what can u do?: Avi requests, banners and motion aviis
Why do u wanna be a mod: I like helping groups and i like to make aviis
hat other groups are u a mod?: Me Avi Maker,disney4ever, Alice_Academy_Rose
Examples of work:




sure but b patient it may take my a lil while 2 get the page updated I've been real busy lately.


ok sorry if i kinda rushed u
Creator
3876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Its kind of kreep...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

yaymegrace wrote:


Cherry_lemon_Sundrop135 wrote:


yaymegrace wrote:


Cherry_lemon_Sundrop135 wrote:

Looking 4 moderaters-.

Username:
Name/Nickname:
Programs:
Will you be active?:
What can you do?:
Why do you want to be a mod?:
What other groups are you a mod?:
Examples of your work:

*Please remember if u r not active then u will b deleted.


UserName: yaymegrace
Name/nickName: Gerbal
programs: Photoscape and Blingee
Will u be active: that depends(sorry) but usually 5-6 days a week. sometimes all 7 days
what can u do?: Avi requests, banners and motion aviis
Why do u wanna be a mod: I like helping groups and i like to make aviis
hat other groups are u a mod?: Me Avi Maker,disney4ever, Alice_Academy_Rose
Examples of work:




sure but b patient it may take my a lil while 2 get the page updated I've been real busy lately.


ok sorry if i kinda rushed u


no prob. *smilez* just whatch 4 requests.
Moderator
29621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ottawa Ontario
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

Cherry_lemon_Sundrop135 wrote:

Looking 4 moderaters-.

Username:
Name/Nickname:
Programs:
Will you be active?:
What can you do?:
Why do you want to be a mod?:
What other groups are you a mod?:
Examples of your work:

*Please remember if u r not active then u will b deleted.

user: Jin4444
Name: Julia or Hina
programs: photoshop and photoscape..i can use other programs if ppl tell me what they are
will i be active: yes
what can i do?: make banner, aviis, siggii....icons....etc
what other groups:Angel Graphic Designs, Avatar Editors, there will be more that is if the ppl still look at the mod forum thing....>.>
exp:
Moderator
29621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ottawa Ontario
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
please msg me or quote this or the one above to tell me if i'm accepted or not
Creator
3876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Its kind of kreep...
Offline
Posted 11/13/08

Jin4444 wrote:


Cherry_lemon_Sundrop135 wrote:

Looking 4 moderaters-.

Username:
Name/Nickname:
Programs:
Will you be active?:
What can you do?:
Why do you want to be a mod?:
What other groups are you a mod?:
Examples of your work:

*Please remember if u r not active then u will b deleted.

user: Jin4444
Name: Julia or Hina
programs: photoshop and photoscape..i can use other programs if ppl tell me what they are
will i be active: yes
what can i do?: make banner, aviis, siggii....icons....etc
what other groups:Angel Graphic Designs, Avatar Editors, there will be more that is if the ppl still look at the mod forum thing....>.>
exp:


Yea and since ur a mod u can go in and post ur examples on the page. And please remember if ur not active u will b deleted.
Posted 12/11/08


Creator
3876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Its kind of kreep...
Offline
Posted 12/11/08

Anna_chan_13 wrote:





great pix!!! APPORVED!!!
Posted 12/11/08

Cherry_lemon_Sundrop135 wrote:


Anna_chan_13 wrote:





great pix!!! APPORVED!!!

Thanx!!!!

Creator
3876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Its kind of kreep...
Offline
Posted 12/11/08

Anna_chan_13 wrote:


Cherry_lemon_Sundrop135 wrote:


Anna_chan_13 wrote:





great pix!!! APPORVED!!!

Thanx!!!!



ur welcome.
Posted 6/10/10
Username: Sexy_Ninja
Name/Nickname: Neko-chan
Programs: Photofiltre and Photoscape
Will you be active?: yes i will
What can you do?: i can make my own shop, support the group, invite my buddies, and the rest is unknown
Why do you want to be a mod?: coz its fun to make avatars then staying and looking at the profile doing nothing. and i love making graphics.
What other groups are you a mod?: yes
Examples of your work:
Avatars

Banners

Membership Cards

1st Wallpaper: Code Geass

2nd Wallpaper: Gakuen Alice
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.