First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Final Fantasy X
Member
340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / dreamland with Ja...
Offline
Posted 2/4/08
nah u can just use the easy leveling strategy using that one can make the worst team awsome
Member
340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / dreamland with Ja...
Offline
Posted 2/4/08
on ffX to get yojimbo to use zanmato more should i just go around killing heaps of enemies while making sure he doesnt die? if so then does it make a difference if the enimies are harder ones or easier ones?
4769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / M
Offline
Posted 2/5/08

sacredmoon wrote:

Which Seymour boss did you feel that was the hardest? Or was he even hard? XD


i find seymour(all form) to be one the easiest boss in the game.....not like any of the boss are hard............all u do is cast poison on him...n keep hitting him til he die..... n when u fight his other form cast poison on him than keep attacking his little alien because everytime u kill his little alien his little alien drain 2000 hp from seymour............by the time u fight his final form you should be strong enough to deal major damage to him.....n have yuna cast reflect or shell on the party.....
Creator
79536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / It ain't about te...
Offline
Posted 2/5/08

juspasby wrote:


sacredmoon wrote:

Which Seymour boss did you feel that was the hardest? Or was he even hard? XD


i find seymour(all form) to be one the easiest boss in the game.....not like any of the boss are hard............all u do is cast poison on him...n keep hitting him til he die..... n when u fight his other form cast poison on him than keep attacking his little alien because everytime u kill his little alien his little alien drain 2000 hp from seymour............by the time u fight his final form you should be strong enough to deal major damage to him.....n have yuna cast reflect or shell on the party.....


This is the tactic I used to beat Seymour as well
4769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / M
Offline
Posted 2/5/08

bleach2k7 wrote:


juspasby wrote:


sacredmoon wrote:

Which Seymour boss did you feel that was the hardest? Or was he even hard? XD


i find seymour(all form) to be one the easiest boss in the game.....not like any of the boss are hard............all u do is cast poison on him...n keep hitting him til he die..... n when u fight his other form cast poison on him than keep attacking his little alien because everytime u kill his little alien his little alien drain 2000 hp from seymour............by the time u fight his final form you should be strong enough to deal major damage to him.....n have yuna cast reflect or shell on the party.....


This is the tactic I used to beat Seymour as well


well my friend ur one smart RPGER...LOLZ
4769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / M
Offline
Posted 2/5/08
FFX is indeed the easiest compare to the other FF series....ur an idiot if u ever get lost there a RED arrow pointing the direction that u need to go next....the boss are nothing....theres no EXP leveling up as long as u keep up ur grid......i dont even use aeon(if i have a choice) i dont even bother trying to get them stronger as a matter of fact my aeon are so weak that in the final battle any character can easily over kill any of my aeon.....
Posted 2/5/08

juspasby wrote:


sacredmoon wrote:

Which Seymour boss did you feel that was the hardest? Or was he even hard? XD


i find seymour(all form) to be one the easiest boss in the game.....not like any of the boss are hard............all u do is cast poison on him...n keep hitting him til he die..... n when u fight his other form cast poison on him than keep attacking his little alien because everytime u kill his little alien his little alien drain 2000 hp from seymour............by the time u fight his final form you should be strong enough to deal major damage to him.....n have yuna cast reflect or shell on the party.....


Yep, that sounds about the same thing I did. I loved Bio, reflect, and shell in the boss fights. When I first played FFX I found Seymour Flux?? (right at Mt Gagazet) to be the hardest and his final time to be the easiest.
Posted 2/5/08

hartattk wrote:

on ffX to get yojimbo to use zanmato more should i just go around killing heaps of enemies while making sure he doesnt die? if so then does it make a difference if the enimies are harder ones or easier ones?


I don't know. I thought he did it based off the money you give him. I heard somewhere if you give him 1 gil after you have used him often, he will finally do this certain overdrive? It was on a blog somewhere deep in space.... er the internet.
Creator
79536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / It ain't about te...
Offline
Posted 2/5/08

sacredmoon wrote:


hartattk wrote:

on ffX to get yojimbo to use zanmato more should i just go around killing heaps of enemies while making sure he doesnt die? if so then does it make a difference if the enimies are harder ones or easier ones?


I don't know. I thought he did it based off the money you give him. I heard somewhere if you give him 1 gil after you have used him often, he will finally do this certain overdrive? It was on a blog somewhere deep in space.... er the internet.


I heard that if you use him loads then there is more chance he will use Zanmato even against bosses but if u really want to use Zanmato against bosses then I heard it will cost u like millions of gil! I cant confirm this however cos I never liked using Yojimbo because you had to pay him
Posted 2/5/08
Maybe it was a million gil instead. Like I said, I am not sure. I do remember being an outrageous/random number, either 1 or 1,000,000.
Member
340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / dreamland with Ja...
Offline
Posted 2/5/08
hmm i got him to kill dark yojimbo buy paying him 100,000 gil but iv used him alot and hes never died, i had heard that there is an equation to his probability and that theres different aspects of it like has he ever died and stuff but cant find it on the interwebz
Creator
79536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / It ain't about te...
Offline
Posted 2/6/08
yeah i heard theres sum kind of probability thing as well but couldnt be bothered to find out how it worked so I just beat the Dark Aeons the normal way
Posted 2/6/08
Even though gil is not a problem for me I still hate to summon Yojimbo, and you would think it wouldn't matter seeing how that I have 10 million hard earned gil!
Posted 2/7/08

Oblivious_samurai wrote:

Even though gil is not a problem for me I still hate to summon Yojimbo, and you would think it wouldn't matter seeing how that I have 10 million hard earned gil!


Yep. Same here. The 2nd time I played FFX I had a buttload of gil and I had so many weapons that the game forced me to discard one in my inventory if I won some new weapon. I refused to let go of my weapons! I kept customizing them and made a million combinations. They all seemed useful!
Posted 2/8/08
yep and ya need the dough to get the rare items to customize through bribing. At least that is what I do.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.