First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply wats your shugo chara?
Posted 10/9/08 , edited 10/9/08
Ok all i need is you to tell me about your shugo chara and its name!

username:
Shugo chara:
about it:

-will be posted in the group wall?-(yes or no)
SCD Fan
352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
Username:Sakuracross
Shugo Chara:Dia
About it:I like SC soooo much!!!

Well I don't understand what must I write
SCD Fan
8713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / XD
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
username:anime_fighter
Shugo chara:Ran
about it: rAn Is so cuteeeeeee...i love her so much xDD
i looveeee shUgo chara!!!!!
SCD Fan
82134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Neverland ♥
Offline
Posted 11/2/08
Username: aniMefreAk_xD
Shugo Chara: Miki
About it:Miki is soooooooo cute!Im a total Miki!
(if we were suppose to write our own made up chara,then can u message me to change mine?i have some made up charas tat i like ^^)
SCD Fan
631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Weirdi World. :D
Offline
Posted 11/4/08
I think we are supposedly to make up 1... lol...
Posted 11/4/08

AmuletWeirdo wrote:

I think we are supposedly to make up 1... lol...


yaa... your right...
SCD Fan
7762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / my dreams
Offline
Posted 12/5/08 , edited 12/5/08
^^ mine is weird ^^;;; i love maid outfits *_* so cute and i love cats >w< so i made this one ^^ i even found a pic that looks like her <3

username: animefeak4life
Shugo chara: suki
about it: She can do anything cook, clean, sew clothes, garden. she loves strawberries and enegertic at times
Posted 12/5/08

animefreak4life wrote:

^^ mine is weird ^^;;; i love maid outfits *_* so cute and i love cats >w< so i made this one ^^ i even found a pic that looks like her <3

username: animefeak4life
Shugo chara: suki
about it: She can do anything cook, clean, sew clothes, garden. she loves strawberries and enegertic at times


LOLxDD cute Shugo chara!
SCD Fan
7762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / my dreams
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

AmuletMitchi wrote:


animefreak4life wrote:

^^ mine is weird ^^;;; i love maid outfits *_* so cute and i love cats >w< so i made this one ^^ i even found a pic that looks like her <3

username: animefeak4life
Shugo chara: suki
about it: She can do anything cook, clean, sew clothes, garden. she loves strawberries and enegertic at times


LOLxDD cute Shugo chara!


thanks ^w^ *bows*
Posted 12/28/08
username: ChristiCutie
Shugo chara: Sumiki
about it: its a angel type creature. it makes people fall in love with each other and she brings world peace! its always shy when it meets someone and she is very quiet and nice
Here's a pic of her:




Co-Creator
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
i made mines but i logged out and so i have to do it again it was a long one too!
SCD Fan
1542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/29/09

ChristiCutie wrote:

username: ChristiCutie
Shugo chara: Sumiki
about it: its a angel type creature. it makes people fall in love with each other and she brings world peace! its always shy when it meets someone and she is very quiet and nice
Here's a pic of her:






so cutex333
Posted 4/9/09
username:sparkle22099
Shugo chara:Karsha
about it:She's a really talented ballet dancer can do almost anything.She has a cold personality but can be REALLY hyper sometimes
Posted 7/24/09
username: UtauHoshinaCool
Shugo chara: Iru and Eru
about it: they're so cute and nice!!
Co-Creator
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/25/09

UtauHoshinaCool wrote:

username: UtauHoshinaCool
Shugo chara: Iru and Eru
about it: they're so cute and nice!!


This is a make up chara.Have you ever thought of one?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.