First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply wats your shugo chara?
Posted 7/25/09

Mimi-Asakura wrote:


UtauHoshinaCool wrote:

username: UtauHoshinaCool
Shugo chara: Iru and Eru
about it: they're so cute and nice!!


This is a make up chara.Have you ever thought of one?


I have 2.. Rizu and Miru

SCD Fan
631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Weirdi World. :D
Offline
Posted 8/3/09 , edited 8/5/09
Username:
AmuletWeirdo
Shugo Chara:
Chouko (meaning: butterfly child).



Honoka(meaning: harmony flower) 2nd pik.




About it:
Chouko shows how much i love butterflies and nature, well, so does Honoka.
Chouko also shows how i need some alone time once in a while, but also do get lonely sometime alone.
Honoka can take the form of both genders, which shows that i'm kinda girlish & boyish both at once. XD (but in a cute way :P)
Chouko likes to play music and take pictures. XD
Honoka likes to draw and design. (:


Co-Creator
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/4/09

AmuletWeirdo wrote:

Username:
AmuletWeirdo
Shugo Chara:
Chouko (meaning: butterfly child).



Honoka(meaning: harmony flower) 2nd pik.




About it:
Chouko shows how much i love butterflies and nature, well, so does Honoka.
Chouko also shows how i need some alone time once in a while, but also do get lonely sometime alone.
Honoka can take the form of both genders, which shows that i'm kinda girlish & boyish both at once. XD (but in a cute way :P)
Chouko likes to play music.
Honoka likes to draw. (:




Interesting,Haha thanks for posting it up!
SCD Fan
631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Weirdi World. :D
Offline
Posted 8/4/09

Mimi-Asakura wrote:


AmuletWeirdo wrote:

Username:
AmuletWeirdo
Shugo Chara:
Chouko (meaning: butterfly child).



Honoka(meaning: harmony flower) 2nd pik.




About it:
Chouko shows how much i love butterflies and nature, well, so does Honoka.
Chouko also shows how i need some alone time once in a while, but also do get lonely sometime alone.
Honoka can take the form of both genders, which shows that i'm kinda girlish & boyish both at once. XD (but in a cute way :P)
Chouko likes to play music.
Honoka likes to draw. (:




Interesting,Haha thanks for posting it up!


lol. np.
i was planning of posting it up earlier but i was busy trying to look for a name.
then i got sidetracked with like anime or manga or something XD
so yeah.
and im also trying to reach the forum post goal XD
Co-Creator
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/4/09

AmuletWeirdo wrote:


Mimi-Asakura wrote:


AmuletWeirdo wrote:

Username:
AmuletWeirdo
Shugo Chara:
Chouko (meaning: butterfly child).



Honoka(meaning: harmony flower) 2nd pik.




About it:
Chouko shows how much i love butterflies and nature, well, so does Honoka.
Chouko also shows how i need some alone time once in a while, but also do get lonely sometime alone.
Honoka can take the form of both genders, which shows that i'm kinda girlish & boyish both at once. XD (but in a cute way :P)
Chouko likes to play music.
Honoka likes to draw. (:




Interesting,Haha thanks for posting it up!


lol. np.
i was planning of posting it up earlier but i was busy trying to look for a name.
then i got sidetracked with like anime or manga or something XD
so yeah.
and im also trying to reach the forum post goal XD


Haha thanks for helping.I can't post in the forums for some reason.
Posted 12/11/10
Username:Rumzee
Shugo Chara:Temari
About it:Yamato maihime is soooo nice
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.