First  Prev  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  Next  Last
Post Reply Japanese Anime TV Ranking
4032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 9/9/09 , edited 9/9/09

dark_kisa wrote:



Very knowledgeable about Japan
You have been there?

[edit] zzzzzz nvm, haha it says your country is Japan, so I guess you live there.
Though I didn't know people from Japan would use Crunchyroll
17888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 9/9/09

ShunjiHanazawa wrote:

wow naruto, bleach, natsume... low rankings and they are hella good animes



No there not, really there pretty damn shitty. I have seen 1000's of anime better than them.
It just Shallow anime like dragon ball and other anime that are just dragon ball clones make it to America, so really its just your never seen good anime.
The Wise Wizard
72166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / U.S.A.
Online
Posted 9/9/09

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


ShunjiHanazawa wrote:

wow naruto, bleach, natsume... low rankings and they are hella good animes



No there not, really there pretty damn shitty. I have seen 1000's of anime better than them.
It just Shallow anime like dragon ball and other anime that are just dragon ball clones make it to America, so really its just your never seen good anime.


I recall seeing historical TV ranking for animes in Japan, and as I recall, DBZ was at the top of the heap (in the 18-20% range). I can't say I'm a fan of DBZ, but I feel credit should be given where it is due.

I have to assume the ratings for Naruto and Bleach are adequate enough, otherwise they wouldn't keep on going like the Energizer bunny.

I doubt Japanese audiences are really that much different than those in America (i.e., good series don't always get good ratings, and visa versa).


Also, are you really including Natsume Yuujinchou in that "pretty damn shitty" category?
28292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Osaka, Japan ★
Offline
Posted 9/9/09
what's all about the ranking?
17888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 9/9/09

TheAncientOne wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


ShunjiHanazawa wrote:

wow naruto, bleach, natsume... low rankings and they are hella good animes



No there not, really there pretty damn shitty. I have seen 1000's of anime better than them.
It just Shallow anime like dragon ball and other anime that are just dragon ball clones make it to America, so really its just your never seen good anime.


I recall seeing historical TV ranking for animes in Japan, and as I recall, DBZ was at the top of the heap (in the 18-20% range). I can't say I'm a fan of DBZ, but I feel credit should be given where it is due.

I have to assume the ratings for Naruto and Bleach are adequate enough, otherwise they wouldn't keep on going like the Energizer bunny.

I doubt Japanese audiences are really that much different than those in America (i.e., good series don't always get good ratings, and visa versa).


Also, are you really including Natsume Yuujinchou in that "pretty damn shitty" category?


I go by what I see, 8 years living in Japan the shows like Naruto only got there ranks on being on at just the right time, and because of the kids under ages of 8. yes naruto is a hit like spongbob, maby not as big as spongbob but you get the idea.
I am into more mature anime, but wen you look at the rating system you can see that more than 80% of the rating comes from people under the age of 13. As for me I more into a good story, without the main character with super powers.
467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / S.F. Cali
Offline
Posted 9/10/09 , edited 9/10/09
Darkphoenix3450. You sir, are a scholar.
1000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 9/12/09

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


TheAncientOne wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


ShunjiHanazawa wrote:

wow naruto, bleach, natsume... low rankings and they are hella good animes



No there not, really there pretty damn shitty. I have seen 1000's of anime better than them.
It just Shallow anime like dragon ball and other anime that are just dragon ball clones make it to America, so really its just your never seen good anime.


I recall seeing historical TV ranking for animes in Japan, and as I recall, DBZ was at the top of the heap (in the 18-20% range). I can't say I'm a fan of DBZ, but I feel credit should be given where it is due.

I have to assume the ratings for Naruto and Bleach are adequate enough, otherwise they wouldn't keep on going like the Energizer bunny.

I doubt Japanese audiences are really that much different than those in America (i.e., good series don't always get good ratings, and visa versa).


Also, are you really including Natsume Yuujinchou in that "pretty damn shitty" category?


I go by what I see, 8 years living in Japan the shows like Naruto only got there ranks on being on at just the right time, and because of the kids under ages of 8. yes naruto is a hit like spongbob, maby not as big as spongbob but you get the idea.
I am into more mature anime, but wen you look at the rating system you can see that more than 80% of the rating comes from people under the age of 13. As for me I more into a good story, without the main character with super powers.


Darkphoenix3450
Just say u didnt like the anime, theres no need to says its 'shitty' Its people's opinion

55074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 9/13/09

DXS925 wrote:

Darkphoenix3450. You sir, are a scholar.


lol I agree.
15949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Homeless
Offline
Posted 9/13/09 , edited 9/13/09
Anime TV Ratings in Kanto & Kansai Area, Japan 2009.9. 7 (Monday) ~ 2009.9. 13 (Sunday)
Kanto

18.3%(16.8%) 09/13 (Sun) *6:30pm-*7:00pm Fuji TV Sazae-san

13.1%(11.8%) 09/13 (Sun) *6:00pm-*6:30pm Fuji TV Chibi Maruko-chan

11.2%(12.0%) 09/11 (Fri) 7:00pm-7:54pm TV Asahi Doraemon 30th Anniversary Special

11.2%(11.1%) 09/13 (Sun) *9:30am-10:00am Fuji TV One Piece

*9.1%(*9.3%) 09/13 (Sun) 9:00am-9:30am Fuji TV Dragon Ball Kai

*8.7%(*8.4%) 09/12 (Sat) 6:00pm-6:30pm NTV Detective Conan

*8.0%(*6.8%) 09/10 (Thu) *7:00pm-*7:30pm TV Tokyo Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

*7.6%(*7.2%) 09/13 (Sun)*8:30am-*9:00am TV Asahi Fresh Pretty Cure

*5.7%(*4.3%) 09/10 (Thu) *7:30pm-*7:57pm TV Tokyo Naruto SHIPPUDEN

*5.6%(*4.8%) 09/07 (Mon) 7:00pm-7:54pm TV Tokyo Reroando Stitch

-------------------------------

*5.1%(*5.2%) 09/09 (Wed) 7:26pm-7:55pm TV Tokyo Inazuma Eleven

*4.9%(*5.1%) 09/13 (Sun) *7:00am-*7:30am NTV Yatterman

*4.9%(*4.9%) 09/09 (Wed) 7:00pm-7:26pm TV Tokyo Mainichi Kāsan

*4.7%(*4.5%) 09/12 (Sat) 11:20am-11:45am TV Asahi ATASHIn'CHI

*3.9%(*4.3%) 09/12 (Sat)*8:30am-*9:00am TV Tokyo Oha Coliseum

*3.8%(*4.3%) 09/12 (Sat) 10:00am-10:30am TV Tokyo Keroro Gunsou [Sergeant Frog]

*3.8%(*2.9%) 09/07 (Mon) 7:28pm-7:54pm TV Tokyo Hikaru no Go Serekushiyon (End)

*3.6%(*3.6%) 09/13 (Sun) 10:54pm-11:24pm TV Tokyo Golgo 13 Besuto Serekushiyon

*3.5%(*2.7%) 09/13 (Sun) *8:30am-*9:00am TV Tokyo Metal Fight Beyblade

*3.4%(*2.8%) 09/10 (Thu) *6:00pm-*6:30pm TV Tokyo Gintama

*3.3%(*3.9%) 09/12 (Sat) (Sat) *9:30am-10:00am TV Tokyo Shugo Chara!! Doki

*3.1%(*2.5%) 09/13 (Sun) *6:30am-*7:00am TV Asahi Negibōzu no Asatarō

*3.0%(*3.8%) 09/12 (Sat) *9:00am-*9:30am TV Tokyo Gokujō!! Mecha Mote Iinchō

*2.9%(*4.4%) 09/10 (Thu) 12:45am-1:15 Fuji TV Tokyo Magnitude 8.0

*2.9%(*3.6%) 09/08 (Tue) *6:00pm-*6:30pm TV Tokyo BLEACH

*2.9%(*2.6%) 09/13 (Sun) 5:00pm-*5:30pm TBS Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

*2.9%(*2.0%) 09/12 (Sat) 11:20pm-11:45pm TV Tokyo Shin Mazinger Shōgeki! Z-Hen

*2.8%(--.-%) 09/13 (Sun) *7:00am-*7:30am TV Asahi Battle Spirits: Shōnen Gekiha Dan (New)

*2.7%(*2.7%) 09/08 (Tue) 1:29am-1:59am NTV Kaiji (Rerun)

*2.6%(*3.6%) 09/12 (Sat) 10:30am-11:00am TV Tokyo Katekyo Hitman REBORN!

*2.4%(*2.8%) 09/09 (Wed) 6:00pm-6:30pm TV Tokyo Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's

**.*%(**.*%) 09/12 (Sat) 6:25pm-6:50pm NHK Kemono no Sou-ja Erin

*2.3%(*2.7%) 09/13 (Sun) 10:00am-10:30am TV Tokyo Cross Game

*2.1%(*2.0%) 09/08 (Tue) 12:59am-1:29am NTV Sōten Kōro

**.*%(**.*%) 09/12 (Sat) 6:00pm-6:25pm NHK Elementhunters

*2.0%(*2.5%) 09/11 (Fri) *4:30pm-*5:00pm NTV Soreike! Anpanman

*2.0%(*2.3%) 09/09 (Wed) 5:30pm-6:00pm TV Tokyo Naruto ~Shounen Hen~ (Rerun)

*2.0%(*2.0%) 09/08 (Wed) 5:30pm-6:00pm TV Tokyo Uchi no 3

*1.8%(*1.2%) 09/10 (Thu) 1:59am-2:29am TBS Taishō Yakyū Musume.

*1.7%(*2.2%) 09/10 (Thu) 5:30pm-6:00pm TV Tokyo Naruto ~Shounen Hen~ (Rerun)

*1.5%(*1.6%) 09/12 (Sat) *7:00am-*8:00am TV Tokyo Yu-Gi-Oh! GX(Rerun)

*1.4%(*2.4%) 09/11(Fri) 1:55am-2:25am TBS Basquash!

*1.4%(*1.9%) 09/13 (Sun) 2:00am-2:30am TV Tokyo Saki

*1.4%(*1.2%) 09/10 (Thu) 1:29am-1:59am TBS Pandora Hearts

*1.3%(*2.6%) 09/07 (Mon) 5:30pm-6:00pm TV Tokyo Inazuma Eleven Thermal Blood Encore!

*1.3%(*1.7%) 09/13 (Sun) 1:30am-2:00am TV Tokyo Kanamemo

*1.3%(*1.7%) 09/13 (Sun) *9:30am-10:00am TV Tokyo Jewelpet

*1.2%(*2.5%) 09/07 (Mon) 6:00pm-6:30pm TV Tokyo Dora

*1.2%(*1.2%) 09/10 (Thu) 12:45am-1:10am NHK Tytania

*1.1%(*1.5%) 09/11 (Fri) 2:25am-3:55am TBS Umi Monogatari ~Anata ga Ite Kureta Koto~

*1.1%(*0.8%) 09/10 (Thu) 26:15-26:45 TV Tokyo Phantom~Requiem for the Phantom~

*1.0%(*1.9%) 09/11 (Fri) 1:23am-1:53am TV Tokyo Hayate the Combat Butler!!

*1.0%(*1.0%) 09/11 (Fri) 2:45am-3:15 TV Tokyo Slap Up Party -Arad Senki-

*0.8%(*1.4%) 09/13 (Sun) 10:30am-11:00am TV Tokyo Live On CARDLIVER Kakeru

*0.5%(*1.3%) 09/09 (Wed) 2:59am-3:29am TBS Gundam OO(Rerun)

Kansai

18.8%(19.0%) 09/13 (Sun) *6:30pm-*7:00pm KTV Sazae-san

12.8%(14.0%) 09/13 (Sun) *6:00pm-*6:30pm KTV Chibi Maruko-chan

12.6%(10.8%) 09/11 (Fri) *7:00pm-*7:30pm ABC Doraemon 30th Anniversary Special

10.3%(11.0%) 09/13 11.0%(*7.9%) 09/06 (Sun) *9:30am-10:00am KTV One Piece

10.1%(*9.4%) 09/13 (Sun) 9:00am-9:30am KTV Dragon Ball Kai

*9.9%(10.5%) 09/12 (Sat) 6:00pm-6:30pm YTV Detective Conan

*7.3%(*7.4%) 09/13 (Sun)*8:30am-*9:00am ABC Fresh Pretty Cure

*5.8%(*3.9%) 09/10 (Thu) *7:30pm-*7:57pm TVO Naruto SHIPPUDEN

*5.5%(*4.0%) 09/10 (Thu) *7:00pm-*7:30pm TVO Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

*4.2%(*2.7%) 09/13 (Sun) *7:00am-*7:30am YTV Yatterman

-------------------------------

*3.8%(*2.4%) 09/09 (Wed) 7:00pm-7:26pm TVO Mainichi Kāsan

*3.6%(*3.9%) 09/09 (Wed) 7:26pm-7:55pm TVO Inazuma Eleven

*3.5%(*6.2%) 09/13 (Sun) 5:00pm-*5:30pm MBS Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

*3.4%(*1.6%) 09/12 (Sat) 10:00am-10:30am TVO Keroro Gunsou [Sergeant Frog]

*3.3%(*1.7%) 09/12 (Sat) 10:30am-11:00am TVO Katekyo Hitman REBORN!

*3.2%(*1.9%) 09/12 (Sat) *9:00am-*9:30am TVO Gokujō!! Mecha Mote Iinchō

*3.1%(*3.4%) 09/13 (Sun) *6:30am-*6:54am ABC ATASHIn'CHI

*3.1%(*3.3%) 09/10 (Thu) *6:00pm-*6:30pm TVO Gintama

*3.1%(*1.8%) 09/12 (Sat) *8:30am-*9:00am TVO Oha Coliseum

*3.0%(*2.6%) 09/07 (Mon) 7:00pm-7:28pm TVO Reroando Stitch

*2.8%(*3.6%) 09/07 (Mon) 7:28pm-7:54pm TVO Hikaru no Go Serekushiyon (End)

*2.7%(*3.9%) 09/13 (Sun) *7:00am-*7:30am ABC Battle Spirits: Shōnen Gekiha Dan (New)

*2.5%(*1.9%) 09/13 (Sun) *8:30am-*9:00am TVO Metal Fight Beyblade

*2.4%(*3.3%) 09/08 (Tue) *6:00pm-*6:30pm TVO BLEACH

*2.3%(*2.7%) 09/12 (Sat) 3:25am-3:55am MBS Bakemonogatari

*2.2%(*2.3%) 09/13 (Sun) 10:54pm-11:24pm TVO Golgo 13 Besuto Serekushiyon

*2.2%(*2.1%) 09/12 (Sat) *7:30am-*8:00am TVO Yu-Gi-Oh! GX(Rerun)

*2.0%(*2.3%) 09/10 (Thu) 5:30pm-6:00pm TVO Naruto ~Shounen Hen~ (Rerun)

*2.0%(*1.9%) 09/08 (Tue) 1:35am-2:05am KTV Tokyo Magnitude 8.0

*2.0%(*1.8%) 09/09 (Wed) 6:00pm-6:30pm TVO Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's

*1.9%(*1.8%) 09/12 (Sat) 3:55am-4:25am MBS Xam'd: Lost Memories

*1.9%(*1.5%) 09/10 (Thu) 1:25am-1:55am MBS Basquash!

*1.8%(*1.5%) 09/10 (Thu) 12:45am-1:09am NHK Tytania

*1.7%(*2.3%) 09/13 (Sun) 10:00am-10:30am TVO Cross Game

*1.7%(*1.7%) 09/13 (Sun) *5:00am-*5:25am MBS Valkyria Chronicles

*1.7%(*1.3%) 09/07 (Mon) 2:35am-3:05am MBS Umi Monogatari ~Anata ga Ite Kureta Koto~

*1.7%(*1.3%) 09/12 (Sat) 4:25am-4:55am MBS NEEDLESS

*1.6%(*1.2%) 09/10 (Thu) 1:55am-2:25am MBS Taishō Yakyū Musume.

*1.5%(*1.8%) 09/09 (Wed) 5:30pm-6:00pm TVO Naruto ~Shounen Hen~ (Rerun)

*1.5%(*1.7%) 09/13 (Sat) *5:30am-*6:00am YTV Soreike! Anpanman

*1.4%(*2.6%) 09/07 (Mon) 1:44am-2:14am YTV 07-GHOST

*1.4%(*1.8%) 09/07 (Mon) 2:44am-3:14am YTV Inuyasha (Rerun)

*1.4%(*1.6%) 09/08 (Tue) 2:05am-2:35am KTV CANAAN

*1.4%(*0.7%) 09/07 (Mon) 5:30pm-6:00pm TVO Inazuma Eleven Thermal Blood Encore!

*1.3%(*1.6%) 09/07 (Mon) 3:14am-3:44am YTV Sōten Kōro

*1.3%(*1.4%) 09/08 (Tue) 5:30pm-6:00pm TVO Uchi no 3 Shimai

*1.2%(*1.4%) 09/12 (Sat) 11:20pm-11:45pm TVO Shin Mazinger Shōgeki! Z-Hen

*1.2%(*0.3%) 09/12 (Sat) 2:05am-2:35am TVO Slap Up Party -Arad Senki-

*1.1%(*2.0%) 09/07 (Mon) 2:14am-2:44am YTV GA: Geijutsuka Art Design Class

*1.1%(*1.3%) 09/12 (Sat) *7:00am-*7:30am TVO Live On CARDLIVER Kakeru

*1.1%(*1.1%) 09/10 (Thu) 2:25am-2:55am MBS Pandora Hearts

*1.1%(*0.9%) 09/13 (Sun) 10:30am-11:00am TVO Shugo Chara!! Doki

*1.1%(*0.7%) 09/07 (Mon) 5:00pm-5:30pm TVO Dora

*1.0%(*0.9%) 09/12 (Sat) 1:30am-2:00am TVO Hayate the Combat Butler!!

*1.0%(*0.9%) 09/13 (Sun) *9:30am-10:00am TVO Jewelpet

*0.7%(*0.3%) 09/11 (Fri) 3:05am-3:35am TVO Phantom~Requiem for the Phantom~

*0.6%(*-.-%) 09/11 (Fri) 3:35am-4:05am TVO Saki

*0.3%(*0.5%) 09/08 (Tue) 1:30am-2:00am TVO Tears to Tiara

*0.3%(*0.4%) 09/08 (Tue) 2:05am-2:35am TVO Kanamemo
3150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/13/09
wow... thanks for the update... :p
15949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Homeless
Offline
Posted 9/23/09
Anime TV Ratings in Kanto & Kansai Area, Japan 2009.9. 14 (Monday) ~ 2009.9. 20 (Sunday)

Kanto

14.2%(18.3%) 09/20 (Sun) *6:30pm-*7:00pm Fuji TV Sazae-san

13.0%(--.-%) 09/18 (Fri) *7:30pm-*7:54pm TV Asahi Crayon Shin-chan

12.2%(11.2%) 09/18 (Fri) *7:00pm-*7:30pm TV Asahi Doraemon

*9.2%(11.2%) 09/20 (Sun) *9:30am-10:00am Fuji TV One Piece

*9.0%(*8.7%) 09/19 (Sat) 6:00pm-6:30pm NTV Detective Conan

*8.9%(13.1%) 09/20 (Sun) *6:00pm-*6:30pm Fuji TV Chibi Maruko-chan

*7.9%(*9.1%) 09/20 (Sun) 9:00am-9:30am Fuji TV Dragon Ball Kai

*7.1%(*7.6%) 09/20 (Sun)*8:30am-*9:00am TV Asahi Fresh Pretty Cure

*6.4%(*8.0%) 09/17 (Thu) 7:00pm-7:57pm TV Tokyo Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Special

*5.8%(*4.9%) 09/16 (Wed) 7:00pm-7:26pm TV Tokyo Mainichi Kāsan

-------------------------------

*5.7%(*5.1%) 09/16 (Wed) 7:26pm-7:55pm TV Tokyo Inazuma Eleven

*4.9%(*5.6%) 09/14 (Mon) 7:00pm-7:54pm TV Tokyo Reroando Stitch (End)

*4.3%(*4.9%) 09/20 (Sun) *7:00am-*7:30am NTV Yatterman

*3.4%(*2.9%) 09/17 (Thu) 1:00am-1:30am Fuji TV Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 (End)

*3.3%(*4.7%) 09/19 (Sat) 11:20am-11:45am TV Asahi ATASHIn'CHI (End)


*3.3%(*3.9%) 09/19 (Sat)*8:30am-*9:00am TV Tokyo Oha Coliseum

*3.1%(*2.9%) 09/15 (Tue) *6:00pm-*6:30pm TV Tokyo BLEACH

*3.1%(*2.8%) 09/20 (Sun) *7:00am-*7:30am TV Asahi Battle Spirits: Shōnen Gekiha Dan

*2.9%(*3.0%) 09/19 (Sat) *9:00am-*9:30am TV Tokyo Gokujō!! Mecha Mote Iinchō

*2.9%(*2.0%) 09/18 (Fri) *4:30pm-*5:00pm NTV Soreike! Anpanman

*2.8%(*2.9%) 09/20 (Sun) 5:00pm-*5:30pm TBS Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

*2.7%(*3.6%) 09/20 (Sun) 11:06pm-11:36pm TV Tokyo Golgo 13 Besuto Serekushiyon

*2.7%(*3.4%) 09/17 (Thu) *6:00pm-*6:30pm TV Tokyo Gintama

*2.6%(*3.5%) 09/20 (Sun) *8:30am-*9:00am TV Tokyo Metal Fight Beyblade

**.*%(*2.6%) 09/19 (Sat) 6:25pm-6:50pm NHK Kemono no Sou-ja Erin

*2.6%(*2.0%) 09/15 (Tue) 5:30pm-6:00pm TV Tokyo Uchi no 3 Shimai

*2.5%(*1.4%) 09/20 (Sun) 2:12am-2:42am TV Tokyo Saki

*2.3%(*3.8%) 09/19 (Sat) 10:00am-10:30am TV Tokyo Keroro Gunsou [Sergeant Frog]

*2.2%(*3.3%) 09/19 (Sat) *9:30am-10:00am TV Tokyo Shugo Chara!! Doki

*2.2%(*3.1%) 09/20 (Sun) *6:30am-*7:00am TV Asahi Negibōzu no Asatarō

**.*%(*2.1%) 09/19 (Sat) 6:00pm-6:25pm NHK Elementhunters

*2.0%(*1.0%) 09/18 (Fri) 1:23am-1:53am TV Tokyo Hayate the Combat Butler!! (End)

*1.9%(*2.9%) 09/19 (Sat) 11:20pm-11:45pm TV Tokyo Shin Mazinger Shōgeki! Z-Hen

*1.9%(*2.7%) 09/15 (Tue) 1:29am-1:59am NTV Kaiji (Rerun)

*1.9%(*2.0%) 09/16 (Wed) 5:30pm-6:00pm TV Tokyo Naruto ~Shounen Hen~ (Rerun)

*1.9%(*1.8%) 09/17 (Thu) 1:59am-2:29am TBS Taishō Yakyū Musume.

*1.7%(*2.4%) 09/16 (Wed) 6:00pm-6:30pm TV Tokyo Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's

*1.6%(*1.7%) 09/17 (Thu) 5:30pm-6:00pm TV Tokyo Naruto ~Shounen Hen~ (Rerun)

*1.6%(*1.4%) 09/17 (Thu) 1:29am-1:59am TBS Pandora Hearts

*1.6%(*1.3%) 09/20 (Sun) 1:42am-2:12am TV Tokyo Kanamemo

*1.4%(*2.6%) 09/19 (Sat) 10:30am-11:00am TV Tokyo Katekyo Hitman REBORN!

*1.4%(*2.1%) 09/15 (Tue) 12:59am-1:29am NTV Sōten Kōro

*1.3%(*1.5%) 09/19 *7:00am-*8:00am TV Tokyo Yu-Gi-Oh! GX(Rerun)

*1.2%(*1.2%) 09/17 (Thu) 12:45am-1:10am NHK Tytania

*1.2%(*1.0%) 09/18 (Fri) 2:45am-3:15am TV Tokyo Slap Up Party -Arad Senki-

*1.1%(*2.3%) 09/20 (Sun) 10:00am-10:30am TV Tokyo Cross Game

*1.1%(*1.2%) 09/14 (Mon) 6:00pm-6:30pm TV Tokyo Dora

*1.0%(*1.3%) 09/20 (Sun) *9:30am-10:00am TV Tokyo Jewelpet

*0.9%(*1.4%) 09/18 (Fri) 1:55am-2:25am TBS Basquash!

*0.9%(*1.3%) 09/14 (Mon) 5:30pm-6:00pm Inazuma Eleven Thermal Blood Encore!

*0.7%(*1.1%) 09/17 (Thu) 2:15am-2:45am TV Tokyo Phantom~Requiem for the Phantom~

*0.7%(*0.5%) 09/16 (Wed) 2:59am-3:29am TBS Gundam OO(Rerun)

*0.5%(*0.8%) 09/20 (Sun) 10:30am-11:00am TV Tokyo Live On CARDLIVER Kakeru

*0.3%(*1.1%) 09/18 (Fri) 2:40am-3:10am TBS TBS Umi Monogatari ~Anata ga Ite Kureta Koto~ (End)

Kansai
The whole list is not yet release
15949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Homeless
Offline
Posted 9/27/09 , edited 10/8/09
AAnime TV Ratings in Kanto Area, Japan 2009.9. 21 (Monday) ~ 2009.9. 27 (Sunday)

17.9%(14.2%) 09/27 (Sun) *6:30pm-*7:00pm Fuji TV Sazae-san

12.9%(*8.9%) 09/27 (Sun) *6:00pm-*6:30pm Fuji TV Chibi Maruko-chan

*9.9%(*9.0%) 09/26 (Sat) 6:00pm-6:30pm NTV Detective Conan

*9.7%(*9.2%) 09/27 (Sun) *9:30am-10:00am Fuji TV One Piece

*7.9%(*7.9%) 09/27 (Sun) 9:00am-9:30am Fuji TV Dragon Ball Kai

*7.5%(*4.3%) 09/27 (Sun) *7:00am-*7:30am NTV Yatterman (End)

*7.2%(*7.1%) 09/27 (Sun)*8:30am-*9:00am TV Asahi Fresh Pretty Cure

*5.6%(--.-%) 09/24 (Thu) 7:00pm-7:57pm TV Tokyo Naruto SHIPPUDEN Special

*4.5%(*5.7%) 09/23 (Wed) 7:26pm-7:55pm TV Tokyo Inazuma Eleven

*4.4%(*5.8%) 09/23 (Wed) 7:00pm-7:26pm TV Tokyo Mainichi Kāsan

*4.4%(*1.9%) 09/26 (Sat) 11:20pm-11:45pm TV Tokyo Shin Mazinger Shōgeki! Z-Hen (End)

----------------------------------


*4.1%(*2.7%) 09/27 (Sun) 10:54pm-11:24pm TV Tokyo Golgo 13 Besuto Serekushiyon (End)

*3.6%(*3.1%) 09/22 (Tue) *6:00pm-*6:30pm TV Tokyo BLEACH

*3.3%(*2.9%) 09/25 (Fri) *4:30pm-*5:00pm NTV Soreike! Anpanman

*2.5%(*2.7%) 09/24 (Thu) *6:00pm-*6:30pm TV Tokyo Gintama

*2.3%(*1.7%) 09/23 (Wed) 6:00pm-6:30pm TV Tokyo Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's

*2.2%(*1.1%) 09/21 (Mon) 6:00pm-6:30pm TV Tokyo Dora

*2.1%(*2.6%) 09/22 (Tue) 5:30pm-6:00pm TV Tokyo Uchi no 3 Shimai

*2.1%(*1.4%) 09/22 (Tue) 1:14am-1:44am NTV Sōten Kōro

*1.8%(*1.9%) 09/23 (Wed) 5:30pm-6:00pm TV Tokyo Naruto ~Shounen Hen~ (Rerun)

*1.8%(*1.6%) 09/24 (Thu) 5:30pm-6:00pm TV Tokyo Naruto ~Shounen Hen~ (Rerun)(End)

*1.7%(*1.9%) 09/22 (Tue) 1:44am-2:14am NTV Kaiji (Rerun)

*1.5%(*1.2%) 09/24 (Thu) 12:45am-1:10am NHK Tytania (End)

*1.4%(*1.6%) 09/24 (Thu) 1:39am-2:09am TBS Pandora Hearts (End)


*1.3%(*0.9%) 09/21 (Mon) 5:30pm-6:00pm Inazuma Eleven Thermal Blood Encore!

*1.3%(*0.7%) 09/23 (Wed) 2:29am-2:59am TBS Gundam OO (Rerun)(End)

*1.2%(*1.9%) 09/24 (Thu) 2:09am-2:39am TBS Taishō Yakyū Musume. (End)


*1.1%(*1.0%) 09/27 (Sun) *9:30am-10:00am TV Tokyo Jewelpet

*0.9%(*0.7%) 09/24 (Thu) 2:15am-2:45am TV Tokyo Phantom~Requiem for the Phantom~ (End)

Posted 9/27/09
i dont know 80% of those animes listed there
1434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/27/09
wow that is crazy xD
Posted 9/27/09
Thanks,
First  Prev  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.