No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle
26342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Stamford, CT
Offline
Posted 10/9/08 , edited 2/15/09
one of the greatest games of the wii gets a sequel!! no realease date has been set...but it looks like it should come out some time of next year.or (2010)

1st link: basic info
2nd link: trailer

http://wii.ign.com/objects/142/14288376.html

http://wii.ign.com/dor/objects/14288376/no-more-heroes-2/videos/nomoreheroes2_wii_tgs08.html
21701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 10/9/08
dam looks kool but if i wer the creaters i would hav left it alone cuz alot of sequels hav destroyed reputations look at sonic once loved now very wel hated
Posted 10/9/08
this is awesome
11685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA (Miami, FL)
Offline
Posted 10/9/08
Man, looks great. NMH is probably one of the most original titles I've played. Hopefully, they can improve and make it better than the first.
34081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 12/10/08

goldenmegazx wrote:

one of the greatest games of the wii gets a sequel!! no realease date has been set...but it looks like it should come out some time of next year.

1st link: basic info
2nd link: trailer

http://wii.ign.com/objects/142/14288376.html

http://wii.ign.com/dor/objects/14288376/no-more-heroes-2/videos/nomoreheroes2_wii_tgs08.html


It is supposed to come out in 2010. Sucks right?
Posted 12/10/08

Pelon wrote:

dam looks kool but if i wer the creaters i would hav left it alone cuz alot of sequels hav destroyed reputations look at sonic once loved now very wel hated


Sonic the Hedgehog 2 is the best game ever.
21701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 12/11/08

dmitsuki wrote:


Pelon wrote:

dam looks kool but if i wer the creaters i would hav left it alone cuz alot of sequels hav destroyed reputations look at sonic once loved now very wel hated


Sonic the Hedgehog 2 is the best game ever.


was i specificaly talking about that game and alot of people stil hate him in the curent games

Posted 12/11/08 , edited 12/11/08

Pelon wrote:


dmitsuki wrote:


Pelon wrote:

dam looks kool but if i wer the creaters i would hav left it alone cuz alot of sequels hav destroyed reputations look at sonic once loved now very wel hated


Sonic the Hedgehog 2 is the best game ever.


was i specificaly talking about that game and alot of people stil hate him in the curent games



This is No More Heroes 2, TWO, THE NUMBER AFTER 1. The Sonic games that suck are about number 10 or some shit, not to mention the amount of spin offs and hand held iterations. How do they have ANY relevance in this situation?
52112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 12/12/08

Pelon wrote:

dam looks kool but if i wer the creaters i would hav left it alone cuz alot of sequels hav destroyed reputations look at sonic once loved now very wel hated


These two situations aren't really the same. No More Heroes getting a sequel is more like Resident Evil, Crash Bandicoot, or Katamari Damacy. Those games had great titles to start out with and then got a sequel that improved upon it further.

The problem like in sonic's case is when you get the hundredth sequel obviously just for some money: Resident Evil Gaiden for GBC, Crash Bandicoot: Party Games, and well Katamri hasn't had a terrible rendition just the PSP version was rather blase

So, I am looking forward to a good sequel as the firs was a success, but only enough of one to wet the tastes of the game developers. Hopefully this will grant them the larger budget and motivation to create one of a few decent games for Wii.
82 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Atlanta, GA
Offline
Posted 2/18/09
the wii needs some good games, and now were getting a sequel to one of the best. cant wait
You must be logged in to post.