First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Avi request
Moderator
4128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/10/08

blue_kayne23 wrote:

<1>What do u want writen on it?
kayne23
<2>Crop it (yes or no)?
yes!
<3>Borders?
yes!
<4>Exras (font, starz, hearts, ect.)?
anything cute will do..
<5>Pic:

<6>mod:
anyone..


will be done soon...
Moderator
4128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/10/08

blue_kayne23 wrote:

<1>What do u want writen on it?
kayne23
<2>Crop it (yes or no)?
yes!
<3>Borders?
yes!
<4>Exras (font, starz, hearts, ect.)?
anything cute will do..
<5>Pic:

<6>mod:
anyone..



done, if u want me to change anything just tell me XD


Member
949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / pHiLippiNes...
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

bubblyblue wrote:


blue_kayne23 wrote:

<1>What do u want writen on it?
kayne23
<2>Crop it (yes or no)?
yes!
<3>Borders?
yes!
<4>Exras (font, starz, hearts, ect.)?
anything cute will do..
<5>Pic:

<6>mod:
anyone..



done, if u want me to change anything just tell me XD




kyaaaa.!!!
arigato.!!!
it's so nice..
thank you so much...
^_^
Moderator
4128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/12/08

blue_kayne23 wrote:


bubblyblue wrote:


blue_kayne23 wrote:

<1>What do u want writen on it?
kayne23
<2>Crop it (yes or no)?
yes!
<3>Borders?
yes!
<4>Exras (font, starz, hearts, ect.)?
anything cute will do..
<5>Pic:

<6>mod:
anyone..



done, if u want me to change anything just tell me XD




kyaaaa.!!!
arigato.!!!
it's so nice..
thank you so much...
^_^



you're welcome XD
Posted 11/17/08
haii~ plz and thx~ =P

<1>What do u want writen on it?
youppi-chan (pink)
<2>Crop it (yes or no)?
yes!
<3>Borders?
yes!
<4>Exras (font, starz, hearts, ect.)?
stars
<5>Pic:

just the girl in the pink coat
Creator
3876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Its kind of kreep...
Offline
Posted 11/17/08

youppi_anime wrote:

haii~ plz and thx~ =P

<1>What do u want writen on it?
youppi-chan (pink)
<2>Crop it (yes or no)?
yes!
<3>Borders?
yes!
<4>Exras (font, starz, hearts, ect.)?
stars
<5>Pic:

just the girl in the pink coat


Here I kno its not the best but my dad is making me get off so this is wat I was able 2 finish if u want me 2 add more stuff I will. Cute pic btw.
Member
22744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sitting on Kaname...
Offline
Posted 12/1/08
<1>What do u want writen on it Barrygirl101
<2>Crop it yes
<3>Borders? yep
<4>Exras u pick
<5>Pic:
<6>mod:anyone
Creator
3876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Its kind of kreep...
Offline
Posted 12/3/08

barrygirl101 wrote:

<1>What do u want writen on it Barrygirl101
<2>Crop it yes
<3>Borders? yep
<4>Exras u pick
<5>Pic:
<6>mod:anyone


Here I had to add pics on the bottom and top to make it longer cause it was a smiall pic but I hope u lyk it.
Member
22744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sitting on Kaname...
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

Cherry_lemon_Sundrop135 wrote:


barrygirl101 wrote:

<1>What do u want writen on it Barrygirl101
<2>Crop it yes
<3>Borders? yep
<4>Exras u pick
<5>Pic:
<6>mod:anyone


Here I had to add pics on the bottom and top to make it longer cause it was a smiall pic but I hope u lyk it.


wow its kawwii thanks
Posted 12/21/08 , edited 12/21/08
<1>What do u want writen on it? Sni
<2>Crop it (yes or no)? yes. tall and thin
<3>Borders?yes
<4>Exras (font, starz, hearts, ect.)? something nice.^^
<5>Pic:

DONE Jin4444
Moderator
29621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ottawa Ontario
Offline
Posted 12/21/08


i didn'nt know which one you'd like so i kinda made 2....>.>

first



second

Posted 12/22/08

Jin4444 wrote:



i didn'nt know which one you'd like so i kinda made 2....>.>

first



second



THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..^_^
Moderator
29621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ottawa Ontario
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

anime_girl_94 wrote:


Jin4444 wrote:



i didn'nt know which one you'd like so i kinda made 2....>.>

first



second



THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..^_^


np
Moderator
29621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ottawa Ontario
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

np

Member
1092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 1/28/09
<1>What do u want writen on it?: chel-chan
<2>Crop it: yes tall n thin
<3>Borders?: yes
<4>Exras (font, starz, hearts, ect.)?: brushes n beam n border
<5>Pic:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.