First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply [Game] Three Word Story
Posted 11/6/08
tried to gather...
Creator
12297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/6/08
the X-eggs together...
Posted 11/6/08
but something went.....
Creator
12297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/6/08 , edited 11/6/08
wrong...X-eggs changed...

(continue with the newest egg in Shugo Chara Doki)
Posted 11/6/08
into ?-eggs and....
Creator
12297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/7/08
charanari with people (around them)
Posted 11/8/08
Amu doesn't know...
Creator
12297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
wat to do... (meanwhile the attacks strike her down...)
Creator
12297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
(srry...just gotta do this...so funny ^^)

Tadase: Amu!
Posted 11/8/08
there were smokes....
(something happened! )
Creator
12297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/10/08

dantomisaw124 wrote:

there were smokes....
(something happened! )


(I don't get the smoke part... and yes something happened cause the attacks knocked Amu down so... u know...)

...coming from buildings...
Posted 11/10/08

Mizuharu_Yuuki wrote:


dantomisaw124 wrote:

there were smokes....
(something happened! )


(I don't get the smoke part... and yes something happened cause the attacks knocked Amu down so... u know...)

...coming from buildings...


(waaaaah!u spoiled the fun!o.O)(it just like this:there were smokes....Tadase dropped down to his knees crying then he whispered her name 'Amu' then shouts her name really bad(while crying)but something happened really good that Tadase didn't expected...The smokes disappeared Tadase was in really shock but happy to see Amu standing while shielding herself in her pompoms)(so long!!!!!o.O )
Creator
12297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/10/08

dantomisaw124 wrote:


Mizuharu_Yuuki wrote:


dantomisaw124 wrote:

there were smokes....
(something happened! )


(I don't get the smoke part... and yes something happened cause the attacks knocked Amu down so... u know...)

...coming from buildings...


(waaaaah!u spoiled the fun!o.O)(it just like this:there were smokes....Tadase dropped down to his knees crying then he whispered her name 'Amu' then shouts her name really bad(while crying)but something happened really good that Tadase didn't expected...The smokes disappeared Tadase was in really shock but happy to see Amu standing while shielding herself in her pompoms)(so long!!!!!o.O )


...srry... didn't know...
Posted 11/11/08

Mizuharu_Yuuki wrote:


dantomisaw124 wrote:


Mizuharu_Yuuki wrote:


dantomisaw124 wrote:

there were smokes....
(something happened! )


(I don't get the smoke part... and yes something happened cause the attacks knocked Amu down so... u know...)

...coming from buildings...


(waaaaah!u spoiled the fun!o.O)(it just like this:there were smokes....Tadase dropped down to his knees crying then he whispered her name 'Amu' then shouts her name really bad(while crying)but something happened really good that Tadase didn't expected...The smokes disappeared Tadase was in really shock but happy to see Amu standing while shielding herself in her pompoms)(so long!!!!!o.O )


...srry... didn't know...


that's...okay.
Creator
12297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/12/08
(well let's continue it the way u wanted it to be)

the smoke moved... (covering Amu)

(hehe )
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.