First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
[Game] Amuto+Tadamu Fight
Retired Guardians
3040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / BEHIND YOU!
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
Ikuto's Team

goldon victory shot!

Ikuto: 430HP Tadase: 430HP

srry bout that.
Creator
12297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
it's ok! ^^

Tadase's Team

Defend!

Ikuto: 430HP Tadase: 450HP
Creator
12297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
u know... this might never end... new rules!!! in the front page!!!
Retired Guardians
3040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / BEHIND YOU!
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
srry i g2g
Creator
12297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
k... c u

New Rule: From now on... one group may attack five times, but no more than that...

Tadase's Team
Star Navigation!
Ikuto: 420HP Tadase: 450HP

Colorful Canvas!
Ikuto: 410HP Tadase: 450HP

Defend!
Ikuto: 410HP Tadase: 470HP
Posted 10/17/08

Mizuharu_Yuuki wrote:


dantomisaw124 wrote:


Mizuharu_Yuuki wrote:

Tadase's Team

White Flag!... TT

Ikuto: 440HP Tadase: 450HP


u mean u quit?!?!?!


no I'm not quiting... it's an attack... and I'm srry but the attack u just used won't count... it is supposed to be Ikuto's team's turn...

oh u mean amulet angel's attack sorry about that
Creator
12297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
it's okay ^^

Tadase's Team
Angel's Cradle!
Ikuto: 400HP Tadase: 470HP
Posted 10/28/08
can i attack now??
Creator
12297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

dantomisaw124 wrote:

can i attack now??


yes u may, but only one attack... Ikuto's Team comes after this
Posted 10/28/08
okays!=^^=

Tadase's Team
Star Navigation!
Ikuto: 390HP Tadase: 470HP
Creator
12297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

dantomisaw124 wrote:

okays!=^^=

Tadase's Team
Star Navigation!
Ikuto: 390HP Tadase: 470HP


question... when did u have dia as a chara? ur supposed to use ur charas attack...

Ikuto: 400HP Tadase: 470HP
Posted 10/28/08

Mizuharu_Yuuki wrote:


dantomisaw124 wrote:

okays!=^^=

Tadase's Team
Star Navigation!
Ikuto: 390HP Tadase: 470HP


question... when did u have dia as a chara? ur supposed to use ur charas attack...

Ikuto: 400HP Tadase: 470HP


i started to like Amulet dia and dia!!^o^
that's why I'm earning points so i can be amulet dia!!^o^
Creator
12297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

dantomisaw124 wrote:


Mizuharu_Yuuki wrote:


dantomisaw124 wrote:

okays!=^^=

Tadase's Team
Star Navigation!
Ikuto: 390HP Tadase: 470HP


question... when did u have dia as a chara? ur supposed to use ur charas attack...

Ikuto: 400HP Tadase: 470HP


i started to like Amulet dia and dia!!^o^
that's why I'm earning points so i can be amulet dia!!^o^


oh... but u r not dia yet...
Posted 10/28/08

Mizuharu_Yuuki wrote:


dantomisaw124 wrote:


Mizuharu_Yuuki wrote:


dantomisaw124 wrote:

okays!=^^=

Tadase's Team
Star Navigation!
Ikuto: 390HP Tadase: 470HP


question... when did u have dia as a chara? ur supposed to use ur charas attack...

Ikuto: 400HP Tadase: 470HP


i started to like Amulet dia and dia!!^o^
that's why I'm earning points so i can be amulet dia!!^o^


oh... but u r not dia yet...


yup!^^i know i just got carried away
Creator
12297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

dantomisaw124 wrote:


Mizuharu_Yuuki wrote:


dantomisaw124 wrote:


Mizuharu_Yuuki wrote:


dantomisaw124 wrote:

okays!=^^=

Tadase's Team
Star Navigation!
Ikuto: 390HP Tadase: 470HP


question... when did u have dia as a chara? ur supposed to use ur charas attack...

Ikuto: 400HP Tadase: 470HP


i started to like Amulet dia and dia!!^o^
that's why I'm earning points so i can be amulet dia!!^o^


oh... but u r not dia yet...


yup!^^i know i just got carried away


wat is that supposed to mean...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.