First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Any recommendations on good sword fighting animes to watch??
Posted 10/9/08 , edited 10/9/08
ive watched quite alot of sword fighting animes but im looking for more, so if you've got any suggestions plz tell me... if ur gonna suggest, suggest alot at once..
and if possible try an include a pic from the anime, thanks!~
(if theres already a post like this i didnt know)
2146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Darkness
Offline
Posted 10/9/08

YeLLoWFlAshX wrote:

ive watched quite alot of sword fighting animes but im looking for more, so if you've got any suggestions plz tell me
and if possible try an include a pic from the anime, thanks!~
(if theres already a post like this i didnt know)


Rurouni Kenshin
Bleach
Posted 10/9/08
seen them..
34089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / シンガポール (Singapore)
Offline
Posted 10/9/08
Y not Rurouni Kenshin^^.....its an old anime but every episode hav actions^^
Or try Samurai 7.....Its quite borin but ther r actions in ther^^
Also Triangle Heart -Sweet Songs- ^^.....ther r bodyguards carrin n usin swords instead of Guns^^

Ther r many anime got swordplay but they r minor part^^.N ther r still many of them but i dun want 2 name it all^^....hope this info help ya out^^.....Sole JA^^

28128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Thorold
Offline
Posted 10/9/08
Claymore
Posted 10/9/08

kaylmh wrote:

Y not Rurouni Kenshin^^.....its an old anime but every episode hav actions^^
Or try Samurai 7.....Its quite borin but ther r actions in ther^^
Also Triangle Heart -Sweet Songs- ^^.....ther r bodyguards carrin n usin swords instead of Guns^^

Ther r many anime got swordplay but they r minor part^^.N ther r still many of them but i dun want 2 name it all^^....hope this info help ya out^^.....Sole JA^^



do u know where i can watch Triangle Heart Sweet Songs?? ive already seen the other 2.. and btw, even if its a minor part (not too minor though, there should be at least a few scenes with sword fighting) can u plz tell me?
Posted 10/9/08

theOverl0rd wrote:

Claymore


seen that too, lol
19218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / amsterdam
Offline
Posted 10/9/08
no one yelling at you for breaking the rules yet?
ahh well... its not really swordfighting..
but 'busou renkin' is quite ok if you ask me
that or gintama...
Posted 10/9/08

Lucavic wrote:

no one yelling at you for breaking the rules yet?
ahh well... its not really swordfighting..
but 'busou renkin' is quite ok if you ask me
that or gintama...


eh? breaking what rules?? and ive already watched those, lol.. well im still watching gintama
34089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / シンガポール (Singapore)
Offline
Posted 10/9/08

YeLLoWFlAshX wrote:


kaylmh wrote:

Y not Rurouni Kenshin^^.....its an old anime but every episode hav actions^^
Or try Samurai 7.....Its quite borin but ther r actions in ther^^
Also Triangle Heart -Sweet Songs- ^^.....ther r bodyguards carrin n usin swords instead of Guns^^

Ther r many anime got swordplay but they r minor part^^.N ther r still many of them but i dun want 2 name it all^^....hope this info help ya out^^.....Sole JA^^



do u know where i can watch Triangle Heart Sweet Songs?? ive already seen the other 2.. and btw, even if its a minor part (not too minor though, there should be at least a few scenes with sword fighting) can u plz tell me?


U can watch that here in CR triangle heart sweet songs
Then i tell ya all even some borin once^^
Shakugan no shana...a red hair girl with her sword..think play mostly a sword fight throughout da ep
Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo...they r some swordfight in some ep^^
Kannazuki no Miko....if i remember correctly ther r swordfight at end of da ep^^
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's and Strikers..ther one pink hair women who used her sword through some of da ep
Neo Angelique Abyss -Second Age- a girl who learn how 2 use a sword......less swordfight in this anime
Shaman King....a boy who used a wooden sword but can b summon its n possesed by spirit
Sky girls.....a girls used her swordskill on a machine 2 fight worms^^

Thats all i can tell u ^^
19218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / amsterdam
Offline
Posted 10/9/08

YeLLoWFlAshX wrote:


Lucavic wrote:

no one yelling at you for breaking the rules yet?
ahh well... its not really swordfighting..
but 'busou renkin' is quite ok if you ask me
that or gintama...


eh? breaking what rules?? and ive already watched those, lol.. well im still watching gintama


isnt there supposed to be a rule that said 'dont make topics for your own gain'
or something around those words...
Posted 10/9/08

kaylmh wrote:


YeLLoWFlAshX wrote:


kaylmh wrote:

Y not Rurouni Kenshin^^.....its an old anime but every episode hav actions^^
Or try Samurai 7.....Its quite borin but ther r actions in ther^^
Also Triangle Heart -Sweet Songs- ^^.....ther r bodyguards carrin n usin swords instead of Guns^^

Ther r many anime got swordplay but they r minor part^^.N ther r still many of them but i dun want 2 name it all^^....hope this info help ya out^^.....Sole JA^^



do u know where i can watch Triangle Heart Sweet Songs?? ive already seen the other 2.. and btw, even if its a minor part (not too minor though, there should be at least a few scenes with sword fighting) can u plz tell me?


U can watch that here in CR triangle heart sweet songs
Then i tell ya all even some borin once^^
Shakugan no shana...a red hair girl with her sword..think play mostly a sword fight throughout da ep
Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo...they r some swordfight in some ep^^
Kannazuki no Miko....if i remember correctly ther r swordfight at end of da ep^^
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's and Strikers..ther one pink hair women who used her sword through some of da ep
Neo Angelique Abyss -Second Age- a girl who learn how 2 use a sword......less swordfight in this anime
Shaman King....a boy who used a wooden sword but can b summon its n possesed by spirit
Sky girls.....a girls used her swordskill on a machine 2 fight worms^^

Thats all i can tell u ^^


hahah, thanks for the suggestions but ive seen all those.. well im still watching neo angelique abyss
Posted 10/9/08

Lucavic wrote:

isnt there supposed to be a rule that said 'dont make topics for your own gain'
or something around those words...


ohhh, never knew... well this isnt really for my own gain, other ppl might check it out and find animes from this forum to watch too, lol
19218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / amsterdam
Offline
Posted 10/9/08

YeLLoWFlAshX wrote:


Lucavic wrote:

isnt there supposed to be a rule that said 'dont make topics for your own gain'
or something around those words...


ohhh, never knew... well this isnt really for my own gain, other ppl might check it out and find animes from this forum to watch too, lol


true true... thats what i did actually... but ye.. same as you... seen most of em...
btw... try Blade of the Immortal... its pretty good... but probably seen it already
5222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 10/9/08 , edited 10/9/08
Think there's one called Bamboo Blade...tho it might not be exactly what you're searching for.
Also Inu Yasha I guess could be considered sword fighting. Maybe Ninja Scroll The Movie or umm...i'll think of more later.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.