WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
What age do you think someone should be to fall in love?
130926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in ASIA
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

Evilxkeal wrote:

Its recommended between 18 -21 ...but i rather choose 15 .


I agree to this... but y 15? err... I rather 16 though
Posted 10/10/08

nicole8angel8 wrote:


Evilxkeal wrote:

Its recommended between 18 -21 ...but i rather choose 15 .


I agree to this... but y 15? err... I rather 16 though


No idea . My own opinion ?
Posted 10/10/08
20 and above.
22081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / UK
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
well doesn't matter what ages but depends on love life. But don't do anything inappropriate under 15's. They're teenage problems I guess.
3788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / from east africa-...
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
17 and up
391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
it don't really matter...
5295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
NOTE: by falling in love i meant dating. so stop questioning it!
8385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
they can fall in love at any age.
but im not letting my kids go out on dates until they're 16 at least
25644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 10/10/08 , edited 10/10/08

cookielover62 wrote:

NOTE: by falling in love i meant dating. so stop questioning it!


How our dating and love remotely similar.
5295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

Bleachloverf wrote:


cookielover62 wrote:

NOTE: by falling in love i meant dating. so stop questioning it!


How our dating and love remotely similarly.


i know. but of course people were still questioning it.
10636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / business class
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
actually ..any age as long as they marry at about 25
25644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

cookielover62 wrote:


Bleachloverf wrote:


cookielover62 wrote:

NOTE: by falling in love i meant dating. so stop questioning it!


How our dating and love remotely similarly.


i know. but of course people were still questioning it.


Wouldn't it be better to specify the content of the question.
5295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

Bleachloverf wrote:


cookielover62 wrote:


Bleachloverf wrote:


cookielover62 wrote:

NOTE: by falling in love i meant dating. so stop questioning it!


How our dating and love remotely similarly.


i know. but of course people were still questioning it.


Wouldn't it be better to specify the content of the question.


yep,i know. when i posted this i was in a real rush.but ill put it on the first post. thx for telling me!
5295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

KinkyHamster wrote:

hmmm....what age does breast development begin again?


to disturbing. so im not gonna answer that. lol.


btw:cute avi
3171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
I think when they've reached the level of maturity and have passed becoming infatuated with the person.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.