First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
What age do you think someone should be to fall in love?
3524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ..... i dunno !
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

maybe 17 an up....
Posted 10/12/08
its when you like someone...but ill advice no sex first until your really want to but its your life and its gonna be your problem.
7442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Tampa, FL
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
There's no age limit to falling in love.
Posted 10/12/08
I don't think there's a specific age to tell exactly when we're in "love" and not.
If we teens can't, then why in the world is there divorce?
2212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ~*~somewhere in t...
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

KinkyHamster wrote:

hmmm....what age does breast development begin again?


YOU AGAIN?! geez, you sure like forums.... besides, puberty starts at age 8 and the latest is 15, so women start to grow depending on puberty.
392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
When they are ready.
1034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / new york
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
i dont believe in falling in love i believe people just get really big crushes thats all
Posted 10/17/08
I remember as a kid reading something in the (cough, cough, bible cough) about leaving the house of your father and starting your own. I think this applies here. I can't imagine being able to appreciate someone half as much as they deserved without officially cutting the umbilical cord and moving out and finding out what its like to be alone. But I also feel that love grows and that the appreciation should and will also grow (for the cynics out there, appreciate them for actually putting up with you for this long, thats gotta be something). But I think young people in love need to understand that the person they are involved with is still mostly-dumbass when it comes to life. So patience is important for the youth.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

gopherthegold wrote:

I remember as a kid reading something in the (cough, cough, bible cough) about leaving the house of your father and starting your own. I think this applies here. I can't imagine being able to appreciate someone half as much as they deserved without officially cutting the umbilical cord and moving out and finding out what its like to be alone. But I also feel that love grows and that the appreciation should and will also grow (for the cynics out there, appreciate them for actually putting up with you for this long, thats gotta be something). But I think young people in love need to understand that the person they are involved with is still mostly-dumbass when it comes to life. So patience is important for the youth.


Love is overrated, all it is is chemicals and neurons in your brain creating the things you people call "emotions"

Happiness : there is no such thing as happiness , its all chemicals and neurons in your brain
Love : same thing
Posted 10/17/08
it think around 25 you think about love alot and want to get married. thats i was told but make sure you are ready for the commitment to the very end. dont back out half way through it. be a man and stick to it like super glue.
Posted 10/17/08 , edited 10/17/08

Allhailodin wrote:
Love is overrated, all it is is chemicals and neurons in your brain creating the things you people call "emotions"

Happiness : there is no such thing as happiness , its all chemicals and neurons in your brain
Love : same thing


Hey, I don't give you crap for the chemicals you put in your body. Just because someone else can be your heroin doesn't mean you have to be jealous because it's legal. So what if its just molecules; so am I. I know my body isn't made of magic and puppy farts. And the girl for me is straight out of an organic chemistry book. People don't care what it really is, they just like the rush.
12079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / location location...
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
Age ? there is no age, Its the maturity of the person
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 10/17/08 , edited 10/17/08

gopherthegold wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:
Love is overrated, all it is is chemicals and neurons in your brain creating the things you people call "emotions"

Happiness : there is no such thing as happiness , its all chemicals and neurons in your brain
Love : same thing


Hey, I don't give you crap for the chemicals you put in your body. Just because someone else can be your heroin doesn't mean you have to be jealous because it's legal. So what if its just molecules; so am I. I know my body isn't made of magic and puppy farts. And the girl for me is straight out of an organic chemistry book. People don't care what it really is, they just like the rush.


You can say it however you want but you can't change the fact that the "love" you people feel is just chemicals your brain creates/uses to give you emotions.
698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / It's not heaven
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
Old enough to have a basic understanding of the partnership that love and dating requires and the sacrifices of your time and money you will also be required to make!
12079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / location location...
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

Allhailodin wrote:



You can say it however you want but you can't change the fact that the "love" you people feel is just chemicals your brain creates/uses to give you emotions, with out these chemicals you would feel no emotions.


Emotions is what separates humans from animals, you say it so blatantly, there's a lot more to it than just chemistry. Love isn't just for the opposite sex, it can be towards the needy.
Love starts when you expect nothing in return.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.