First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Wut R U Guilty 4?
Posted 10/9/08
tell us sumthn n the past that made u regret it later on n the future

my ex:
uhmm..lets c...the time i ddnt get my best friend a bday present n the 7th grd..whoops

b-but i will thz year!!!!


so enjoy, n have fun ^_^
Posted 10/9/08
i also felt guilty the time i pulled the hair extension outta my friends hair...itz the knd that sorta feels lik itz a part of ur hair omg...i feel so srry, but he 4gave me after that [it wuz on crazy hair day]

[whispers]: i thought i made 'em cry a little..idk...i dont thnk he dd
Posted 10/10/08
...................wow...m i the only one n hre.................?
Creator
6081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Unitied States
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
I broke the 10 commandments and commit adultery man Im a goner.
Posted 10/11/08
..lol wow..uhmm.........ok..
Creator
6081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Unitied States
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
lol I broke alot of rules in the religious side ~
Posted 10/11/08
i kno wut u meant...i jus couldnt believe u....
Posted 10/11/08
n the time...i gave my old PSP 2 my friend n the 6th grd...im so stupid...

but thn whn i got it bac it broke.....soo thn later on i got a nw one but it wuz silver n it came w/ a family guy disc n a daxter game!!!! i thnk the black one wuz better though TT-TT
Creator
1327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / where i wanna be
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

tomboy15 wrote:

n the time...i gave my old PSP 2 my friend n the 6th grd...im so stupid...

but thn whn i got it bac it broke.....soo thn later on i got a nw one but it wuz silver n it came w/ a family guy disc n a daxter game!!!! i thnk the black one wuz better though TT-TT


wow ........................ lol ...................
Creator
1327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / where i wanna be
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
i lied to all my friends dat i had a bf . lol . they believed me n now they noe the truth .
n they said they all get pay back by my dating any guy they ask me too . >_< damn . i regret it . lol
Posted 10/16/08

azn_gurlz wrote:

i lied to all my friends dat i had a bf . lol . they believed me n now they noe the truth .
n they said they all get pay back by my dating any guy they ask me too . >_< damn . i regret it . lol


wow...im so..srry.... ..............? uhh...why dd u lie?
Creator
1327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / where i wanna be
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

tomboy15 wrote:


azn_gurlz wrote:

i lied to all my friends dat i had a bf . lol . they believed me n now they noe the truth .
n they said they all get pay back by my dating any guy they ask me too . >_< damn . i regret it . lol


wow...im so..srry.... ..............? uhh...why dd u lie?


lol . i was saving it 4 april fools . but then couldnt w8 . so now i get pay back 4 not w8in . lol
buts it okay . i dont mind . as soon as i d8 i kill . (mabe i m8 kill .......... )
Posted 10/17/08

azn_gurlz wrote:


tomboy15 wrote:


azn_gurlz wrote:

i lied to all my friends dat i had a bf . lol . they believed me n now they noe the truth .
n they said they all get pay back by my dating any guy they ask me too . >_< damn . i regret it . lol


wow...im so..srry.... ..............? uhh...why dd u lie?


lol . i was saving it 4 april fools . but then couldnt w8 . so now i get pay back 4 not w8in . lol
buts it okay . i dont mind . as soon as i d8 i kill . (mabe i m8 kill .......... )


..............................................
Creator
6081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Unitied States
Offline
Posted 10/21/08
lol I am so sinned badly I guess

>.<

Posted 10/22/08
lol aww~
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.