First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Celebrities who had hard lives
16058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/9/08 , edited 10/9/08
Which celebrities have had really hard lives before becoming famous?


Ma Tianyu

His mother died when he was five. His dad never came home until after he was famous.
He worked in the fields with his grandfather since he was small.
He dropped out once in middle school because his grandparents couldn't afford the book fees. He spent the year physically carrying pails of water between the two ends of the town.
At the age of sixteen, he left home to work in a city miles away.
When he was seventeen, he once had to live on three fen (five US cents) for two months.





Jason Zhang

When he won first at a singing competition in 2005, he got a contract. The competition was not well publicized and his company mainly ignored him. In those three years, he had almost no money.
After he met He Jiong and Xie Na, who gave him strength and helped him to get more performances, he felt horrible for getting on shows only because of friends. He felt like he was useless.
It was only after he competing in Super Boys, despite having to breach his contract with his previous company to compete in it, that he rose to fame.
But then, I think those years really bonded Xie Na and him. Zhang Jie's face when he looks at Xie Na is just so sweet and innocent, like a little boy. He's so in love with her that it's extemely adorable!





Chen Qiaoen
Posted 10/9/08
yuhno and micky
yuhno had to work at an early age so did micky and his parents divorced when they went to america
he had to work to provide for his lilo bro
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 10/9/08
i know that Sun Mi and Sun Ye had it hard when growing up with
family problems and what not.
6100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / America, New York
Offline
Posted 10/9/08
jaejoong i think he was also adopted and had to work at a early age
1756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Zagreb
Offline
Posted 10/9/08

kimi911 wrote:

yuhno and micky
yuhno had to work at an early age so did micky and his parents divorced when they went to america
he had to work to provide for his lilo bro


oh i saw the interview when micky was crying.so touching
Posted 10/9/08

EmmaKawai wrote:


kimi911 wrote:

yuhno and micky
yuhno had to work at an early age so did micky and his parents divorced when they went to america
he had to work to provide for his lilo bro


oh i saw the interview when micky was crying.so touching :(


yep those guys got a tough life but thanks to that they r very successful i will always be one of their fans
1756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Zagreb
Offline
Posted 10/9/08

kimi911 wrote:


EmmaKawai wrote:


kimi911 wrote:

yuhno and micky
yuhno had to work at an early age so did micky and his parents divorced when they went to america
he had to work to provide for his lilo bro


oh i saw the interview when micky was crying.so touching :(


yep those guys got a tough life but thanks to that they r very successful i will always be one of their fans


DBSK aza aza fighting :DD
Posted 10/9/08

EmmaKawai wrote:


kimi911 wrote:


EmmaKawai wrote:


kimi911 wrote:

yuhno and micky
yuhno had to work at an early age so did micky and his parents divorced when they went to america
he had to work to provide for his lilo bro


oh i saw the interview when micky was crying.so touching :(


yep those guys got a tough life but thanks to that they r very successful i will always be one of their fans


DBSK aza aza fighting :DD


YEAHHHHHHH!
2815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/9/08
Ariel Lin. i think i read that she finally was able to pay her family debt this year after all she done since she started acting.
1308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 10/9/08 , edited 10/9/08
micky and yunho had a tough life before, they make look like they're so happy right now, but in jaejoong's interview, he said that Micky Yoochun still suffers and often misses his mom and his younger bro in america. jaejoong said, micky could not help himself but cry everytime he thinks about his mom and his younger brother. no wonder, micky was called the "sentimental youth" something, or was it him or Changmin??
micky Yoochun's family went to america to get a better life, but his parents end up in divorce instead. his mom goes to work really early in the morning leaving young micky and younger bro behind with noodles. micky heard his mother talking to micky's dad in the phone one night, crying, saying she's having a hard time. so micky and lilttle bro went to thier dad's place and one night, micky heard his brother sobbing and crying in the bed. so because of that, micky went to work at a very young age, i'm guessing 11, 12 years old.
it was really sad, it was in the interview in the show, YA SHIM MAN MAN. if you search it in youtube, you'll find it. there's also Yonhu's whole story there. just by listening to it makes me cry.

i'm pretty sure hero jaejoong also had a problem, it was after his debut when his biological father showed up.. and wanted to settle his true family background. jaejoong is adopted, i'm sure everyone knows that. Yunho, when he was young, he was homeless, he would sleep somewhere beside the train station or something. *crying****
29215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 10/9/08

kimi911 wrote:

yuhno and micky
yuhno had to work at an early age so did micky and his parents divorced when they went to america
he had to work to provide for his lilo bro


yeap micky had to support that family and so did yunho. Yunho slept under the stairs i think at some place hidden. I was crying T_T my babies
448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth.
Offline
Posted 10/9/08

idarklight wrote:

Which celebrities have had really hard lives before becoming famous?


Ma Tianyu

His mother died when he was five. His dad never came home until after he was famous.
He worked in the fields with his grandfather since he was small.
He dropped out once in middle school because his grandparents couldn't afford the book fees. He spent the year physically carrying pails of water between the two ends of the town.
At the age of sixteen, he left home to work in a city miles away.
When he was seventeen, he once had to live on three fen (five US cents) for two months.





Jason Zhang
When he won first at a singing competition in 2005, he got a contract. The competition was not well publicized and his company mainly ignored him. In those three years, he had almost no money.
After he met He Qiong and Xie Na, who gave him strength and helped him to get more performances, he felt horrible for getting on shows only because of friends. He felt like he was useless.
It was only after he competing in Super Boys, despite having to breach his contract with his previous company to compete in it, that he rose to fame.
But then, I think those years really bonded Xie Na and him. Zhang Jie's face when he looks at Xie Na is just so sweet and innocent, like a little boy. He's so in love with her that it's extemely adorable!





Chen Qiaoen



AWWW...THESE STORIES ARE SAD...GOOD FOR THEM..THEY HAVE BETTER LIVES NOW..

448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth.
Offline
Posted 10/9/08

kimi911 wrote:


EmmaKawai wrote:


kimi911 wrote:


EmmaKawai wrote:


kimi911 wrote:

yuhno and micky
yuhno had to work at an early age so did micky and his parents divorced when they went to america
he had to work to provide for his lilo bro


oh i saw the interview when micky was crying.so touching :(


yep those guys got a tough life but thanks to that they r very successful i will always be one of their fans


DBSK aza aza fighting :DD


YEAHHHHHHH!


awww...MICKY AND YUHNO...
aww i like them more now...ahhh...so touching..MICKY.
448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth.
Offline
Posted 10/9/08

KawaiiGrl wrote:

jaejoong i think he was also adopted and had to work at a early age


really?..
344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / CRUNCHYROLL
Offline
Posted 10/9/08
awwww... such sad stories....

fortunately they are living better lives
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.