First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply To All You People Out There Who Think Akasaka Could End Like SchoolDays.
Member
3801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 10/9/08
You're wrong. Now kindly stop being retarded. It pisses me off.
773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/9/08
Your right..it cant.
Posted 10/9/08

loltan wrote:

You're wrong. Now kindly stop being retarded. It pisses me off.


SAME

1493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
Does anyone get a "Da Capo" feel from it? I swear, it would not surprise me if
Member
546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
Yeah this Anime has a more Solid storyline behind it therefore I highly doubt it will end like School Days
1422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Brampton, Ontario...
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
If any other Anime ended like school days I will go to the streets and Kill a random person.
5941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Hidden Leaf Village
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
i hope it doesnt end like school days cuz that'd be freaky
186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Durack
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
lolol... if it ended like schooldays, snap! that ending still freaks me out... when she had his head.. and how she cut up her... *hangs myself*
1040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Far side of the Moon
Offline
Posted 10/11/08 , edited 10/11/08
Hey! Despite of School Days ending up with quite a psychotic twist, it's still quite good and unique in its own way (probably those "sickening" impressions were what the creators have been anticipating and expecting from their viewers). Nevertheless, I also doubt that this series will end up like that, but rather like that of Da Capo (Jun'ichi's sister has the "I-love-my-brother" feel to her). Also, the beginning has more of a comedy genre than that of School Days (on the other hand, we could be wrong, y'know). Well, let's just wait and see...
113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

bilibid wrote:

Hey! Despite of School Days ending up with quite a psychotic twist, it's still quite good and unique in its own way (probably those "sickening" impressions were what the creators have been anticipating and expecting from their viewers). Nevertheless, I also doubt that this series will end up like that, but rather like that of Da Capo (Jun'ichi's sister has the "I-love-my-brother" feel to her). Also, the beginning has more of a comedy genre than that of School Days (on the other hand, we could be wrong, y'know). Well, let's just wait and see...


I agree.Anyhoo my ans is 2 words...No way!!!
Member
843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
I hope it doesnt...
Member
180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
nope,
seriously

i don want to see that kind of ending
it pissed me off
Member
905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

WaveNX wrote:

If any other Anime ended like school days I will go to the streets and Kill a random person.


Wtf? Why couldn't another anime end like School Days? It's what you call "bad end" or I guess you could call it "yandere end"?
1422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Brampton, Ontario...
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

ahaemily wrote:


WaveNX wrote:

If any other Anime ended like school days I will go to the streets and Kill a random person.


Wtf? Why couldn't another anime end like School Days? It's what you call "bad end" or I guess you could call it "yandere end"?


I guess any other Anime could, but If it's a good Anime It's really depressing to have a bad ending.
Member
37651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Killadelphia
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
lol i thought school days ending was kinda funny except...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.