First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply [Game] Count to 1000 cool lines..
Creator
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 10/9/08 , edited 10/9/08
One user must post a cool, touching or whatever.. line from an anime that you cant forget.. then we continue until we get 1000 lines, so we can compile it.. there's a price for every 20 posts.. the price is personalize banner of the favorite line with its character ^_^

just fill this:

your __th post(this is a guide so Ill know if you posted 20 times in this forum)
Line number:('just follow the number so we can trace if we reach 1000 lines)
Line:
By:




ok Ill start ^_^

My1st post
Line number: 1
Line: "People who may kill are only those who are preapared to be killed" by Lelouch of Code Geass
Gundam Meisters
1732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Gekkoukan High Sc...
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
My 1st post
Line number: 2
Line: "Lelouch...Do you know why the snow is white?...Because it forgot what colour it was" by C.C. from Code Geass
Creator
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
My 2nd post
Line 3
Line: "Inside me, I have an organ more important than my heart. Eventhough you can't see it, I can feel it going right through my head and down to my legs, and I know it exists inside me. Its the one that lets me stand up and walk forward. So that I can walk forward without ever trembling. If I stopped here I feel like it would break... My soul would break." by sakata gintoki from gintama >_<
Member
1422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / JakaRtA
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
My 1st post
Line 4
Line: "Yamini madoishi haware na kage yo. Hito kizutsuke hotoshimete. Sore ni moborushiko no tameni. Ippen shinde miru?"
By : Enma Ai ^^
Member
3778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 10/10/08 , edited 10/10/08
My 1st Post

Line 5

Line: "I am his sword... I will slash away his enemies and his weakness... So, C.C. ... become his shield... It is your role to protect him..." -Kururugi Suzaku-
Member
23257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In an Ideal World...
Offline
Posted 10/10/08 , edited 10/10/08
Third Post
Line 6
Can you live without playing the violin? What about your hands or your heart?
Len (La Corda D'oro)
Creator
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 10/10/08 , edited 10/10/08
ok new rule!! lol you may only post upto 3 consecutive lines... and Ill delete the line that I find not good... I mean I want good lines here >_< but you may retain the numbers you posted ^_^

btw Im hard on this >_< I want really GOOD lines please >_< sory for the bother >_<

and when posting jap. lines, Please post a trans for english.. thanks ^_^
Creator
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

NiIaA wrote:

My 1st post
Line 4
Line: "Yamini madoishi haware na kage yo. Hito kizutsuke hotoshimete. Sore ni moborushiko no tameni. Ippen shinde miru?"
By : Enma Ai ^^


lols I love that line >_< wanna die?? lols.. btw can you put some trans?? if you cant just tell me and Ill put it ^_^
Creator
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 10/10/08


thanks for posting but sorry I needed good lines >_< well I accept this^^^ sorry >_< you may still retain your post number though.. meaning next time its your 4th >_<

Im really sorry >_< I hope you'll still post ^_^ thanks..
Member
23257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In an Ideal World...
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

jiggs_91290141 wrote:



thanks for posting but sorry I needed good lines >_< well I accept this^^^ sorry >_< you may still retain your post number though.. meaning next time its your 4th >_<

Im really sorry >_< I hope you'll still post ^_^ thanks..


Ook, I will, once I think of some! Haha you don't like "I am Justice"? and I'll take a potato chip and EAT IT? That second one has got to be the funniest line I've ever heard...

Unless your looking for really deeep lines
Creator
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

BlackMagic98 wrote:


jiggs_91290141 wrote:



thanks for posting but sorry I needed good lines >_< well I accept this^^^ sorry >_< you may still retain your post number though.. meaning next time its your 4th >_<

Im really sorry >_< I hope you'll still post ^_^ thanks..


Ook, I will, once I think of some! Haha you don't like "I am Justice"? and I'll take a potato chip and EAT IT? That second one has got to be the funniest line I've ever heard...

Unless your looking for really deeep lines


lols yeah I know its funny >_< but I wanted deep lines.. and cool ones ^_^ like the one posted by a1pha_5tigma >_<
Member
23257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In an Ideal World...
Offline
Posted 10/10/08


Hehe yeah, thats one is awesomee! Mustt think of goood quotes...
Creator
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

BlackMagic98 wrote:



Hehe yeah, thats one is awesomee! Mustt think of goood quotes...


lol thanks >_<
Member
1422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / JakaRtA
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

jiggs_91290141 wrote:


NiIaA wrote:

My 1st post
Line 4
Line: "Yamini madoishi haware na kage yo. Hito kizutsuke hotoshimete. Sore ni moborushiko no tameni. Ippen shinde miru?"
By : Enma Ai ^^


lols I love that line >_< wanna die?? lols.. btw can you put some trans?? if you cant just tell me and Ill put it ^_^


HI ThEre! UHm.. GomEN... HerE ThE tRaNs...

"Oh pitiful shadow cloaked in the darkness, Thy actions cause men pain and suffering, Thy hollow soul downs in thy sins... How would you like to see what death is like?"
Member
1422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / JakaRtA
Offline
Posted 10/10/08 , edited 10/10/08
My 2nd Post

Line 7

Line : "I fight only for myself, and I only love myself. As long as I think that other people exist to make me feel that.... The world is wonderful."

By : Gaara - Naruto ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.