First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
kyo+haruhi or kyon+mikuru
11118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / manila,philippines
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
in the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya, we see kyon has hidden feelings to mikuru so does mikuru to kyon... but to avoid the sad fate of the world, kyon has to pick haruhi... now, in your opinion, WHICH ONE IS THE BEST COUPLE? haruhi+kyon or kyon+mikuru?
Posted 10/10/08
no versus thread is allowed

please remake this as a poll
5742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / America
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

shadowanubis wrote:

in the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya, we see kyon has hidden feelings to mikuru so does mikuru to kyon... but to avoid the sad fate of the world, kyon has to pick haruhi... now, in your opinion, WHICH ONE IS THE BEST COUPLE? haruhi+kyon or kyon+mikuru?


remake it to poll please before it's late!~
4009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

Ceivent wrote:

no versus thread is allowed

please remake this as a poll



Do you even post normal comments on these forums?
Or do you just police them even though your not a mod?
Posted 10/10/08

riavan wrote:


Ceivent wrote:

no versus thread is allowed

please remake this as a poll



Do you even post normal comments on these forums?
Or do you just police them even though your not a mod?


im just following the rules

stop asking the obvious
3861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Parking lot...
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

shadowanubis wrote:

in the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya, we see kyon has hidden feelings to mikuru so does mikuru to kyon... but to avoid the sad fate of the world, kyon has to pick haruhi... now, in your opinion, WHICH ONE IS THE BEST COUPLE? haruhi+kyon or kyon+mikuru?


oh god.!? this fukng old!! did u just watch the 2yr old anime?
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

riavan wrote:


Ceivent wrote:

no versus thread is allowed

please remake this as a poll



Do you even post normal comments on these forums?
Or do you just police them even though your not a mod?


Mods can't police them in the first place because they will just lock it.
14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

riavan wrote:


Ceivent wrote:

no versus thread is allowed

please remake this as a poll



Do you even post normal comments on these forums?
Or do you just police them even though your not a mod?


Hell, if you want shitty ass threads like this, then be my guess.

At least he is somewhat trying to help the community, instead of just plain ignoring it.

/end.
4009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
You see posting in every thread going.

NO NO NO LOCK

as constructive?
1953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
definitely kyo and haruhi!
14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

riavan wrote:

You see posting in every thread going.

NO NO NO LOCK

as constructive?


Eh, it is better then the lame posts that I have seen here recently.

I mean hell, look at the post before me :|
4009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

DemonWithin912 wrote:


riavan wrote:

You see posting in every thread going.

NO NO NO LOCK

as constructive?


Eh, it is better then the lame posts that I have seen here recently.

I mean hell, look at the post before me :|


I know, everyone should post 600 word essays with footnotes and appendix's, because this is the internet after all.

14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 10/10/08 , edited 10/10/08

riavan wrote:


DemonWithin912 wrote:


riavan wrote:

You see posting in every thread going.

NO NO NO LOCK

as constructive?


Eh, it is better then the lame posts that I have seen here recently.

I mean hell, look at the post before me :|


I know, everyone should post 600 word essays with footnotes and appendix's, because this is the internet after all.




Hell yeah.

You forgot to add that it has to be in MLA format and double spaced.

Seriously though, have you actually seen a good topic with actual discussion or at least something in that nature in this forum?

That last 4 or 5 months, this so called "forum" has just gone to shit :/ [every section]

That is why I rarely post or sign on anymore.

1871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / reading some book...
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
just post your answer... well, kyon and haruhi will make a cute couple... a god and an idiot... ayt?
102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
haruhi she is spicy
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.