First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Coffee Prince Philippine Version
3280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / East Coast, America
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
Philippine Version

In 2009 the GMA Network plan to remake with the same title. They consider Heart Evangelista to play the main role as Go Eun Chan and Dennis Trillo as Choi Han Kyul where supposedly Richard Gutierrez book the said role but because he turn down the role the management gave it to Dennis. the series will release on the first quarter in the year of 2009
550 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / soul society
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
too many negative comments eh?
can only korea or japan can make an adoptations of drama?
i think ur all kapamilya kya naga2lit keo pag may remake ang GMA? ne?ne?ne?
8026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Neverafter
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
i wonder why people keep saying "shit remakes" or "please stop remakes" when the Philippines is remaking it..

and then when its Korean remaking Hana Yori Dango or Taiwanese remaking Honey and Clover.... why won't people say "oh no"

and to think mga pinoy kayo, kayo pa yung ng mamaliit sa idustriya..

yan ang rason bakit yan ang tingin ng mga foreigners sa atin, na hindi tayo magaling sa remakes dahil kayo mismo mga pinoy ng mamaliit sa industriya.. how will we ever progress if every filipino thinks and acts that way..


and yet you say you're proud to be filipino.


geez...
326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Los Angeles, CA
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

krnsoldierofGod wrote:

NUH UH YOU DONT COPY OUR SHIT YOU WANNABE KOREANS


Since South Korea will be remaking Hana Yori Dango and Hana Kimi, with your reasoning, is it safe to assume that you are wanna be Japanese?

Just asking

451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / sanmateo
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

achilles007 wrote:

Hell NO! [ECHO: NO! No! no!]

Another Sucky Remake from GMA, one of my FAVE Korean Drama. NO!.

GMA Telebad-bad

Codename Asero [Its kinda same as Lupin]
Dyesebel [REMAKE]
LaLola [REMAKE]
Survivor [WANABE]

Come on GMA, be freakin original. All you have is Remake, Remake, Remake.
Upcoming Remake

Darna
Gagambino
Ful House (NO!)
Rosalinda
Zorro

And many more including Movie Adaptation

Please dont do a Remake, please just dont.
Please do Latin Remake but not any Asian Remake.

And if theres a remake, ABS should have it, they are more loyal to the story line not like GMA who everytime changes the story. My Girl was better made even thought i hated Kim and Gerald but ASKSS, they just butchered it with Regine.

BUT NO REMAKE, ORIGINAL NAMAN oh.




naa AAh.. i dont think so.. you dont have to copy the whole thing why would you do the same thing if viewers already seen the same thing.. (yea for the the fact that not the same actor)
viewers want new things.. and so do you so why do you want it to be the same?

and survivor is NOT WANNA be i mean hello? so you mean the remake ver of survivor france is WANNA be also?

haller? wake up dude. and its not just GMA who do remakes Also Abs so stop picking up on GMa.


2056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / zamboanga city
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

tajmykel wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:

NUH UH YOU DONT COPY OUR SHIT YOU WANNABE KOREANS


Since South Korea will be remaking Hana Yori Dango and Hana Kimi, with your reasoning, is it safe to assume that you are wanna be Japanese?

Just asking



nope, it does not mean. na kung ga2wa ng remake ang philipines, eh gus2 na nila maging japanese.,

943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
OHHHHH NOOOOO!!!
326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Los Angeles, CA
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

chrizmar_6 wrote:


tajmykel wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:

NUH UH YOU DONT COPY OUR SHIT YOU WANNABE KOREANS


Since South Korea will be remaking Hana Yori Dango and Hana Kimi, with your reasoning, is it safe to assume that you are wanna be Japanese?

Just asking



nope, it does not mean. na kung ga2wa ng remake ang philipines, eh gus2 na nila maging japanese.,



Sorry, Chrizmar, but you vaguely got the message I was trying to put across. Please read it carefully and understand what I actually meant.

18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Pakistan
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
Well, considering the My Girl remake (Slaughtering an awesome series) in the Philippines was a big hit I'm not surprised they chose another hit K-drama to make a remake of.. And I'm pretty sure this will be a huge success too, for some reason.


Although, I watched a little of the My Girl remake, I didn't like it at all. I'm pretty sure I won't like this remake either but I'll have a peek at it nonetheless!

I'm not expecting much though. Oh, but after this news I am expecting to hear a remake of a Hana Yori Dango remake.. XD; I'm pretty sure that's going to get turned into a remake too now.
785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
no way!
2056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / zamboanga city
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

tajmykel wrote:


chrizmar_6 wrote:


tajmykel wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:

NUH UH YOU DONT COPY OUR SHIT YOU WANNABE KOREANS


Since South Korea will be remaking Hana Yori Dango and Hana Kimi, with your reasoning, is it safe to assume that you are wanna be Japanese?

Just asking



nope, it does not mean. na kung ga2wa ng remake ang philipines, eh gus2 na nila maging japanese.,



Sorry, Chrizmar, but you vaguely got the message I was trying to put across. Please read it carefully and understand what I actually meant.


oh welll sowi
421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
yikes! i hope they dont butcher it up!!
432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
I`m sure they are remaking it just to piss you all off.
466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Sydney
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
please no more remakes
i'd like to hear about something that leans towards .. idk .. original?
its originality that makes things good... i mean .. no one gushes about a photograph of the mona lisa, do they?

oh and not all remakes are successful.. filipino ones included.
-- so please don't start thinking that i'm only biased against filipino remakes.
345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
nEgative comments bashing through!!! wahahha!!

Filipinos really can't support their on kind!! what the hell.... shame on you!

i'd say that the ones that said those negativity are those korean/japanese/taiwanese wannabeeee!!! ;p
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.