First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Why the rumors of Yaoi?
Posted 10/18/08 , edited 10/18/08

LoKou wrote:

enough people. Who said its yaoi was wrong. Shounen ai is better. But if it isnt shounen ai, it isnt. And what if some1 said that? And what if this could be shounen ai? Stop acting like some old people!


I would have to agree with you....people on here should stop being so immature lol.
23718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / not here
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
yaoi or not i still love it xD
Member
2253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ---kidnapped by v...
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
O_o i think i know why there's these 'rumours'. the author of kuroshitsuji has also written yaoi manga under a different name, so people assume that her other works (like rustblaster or kuroshitsuji) are yaoi. well i think Kuroshitsuji isn't rly yaoi, it just has yaoi undertones. oh well, who cares if it is. its still awesome
Member
750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
There's rumors because sometimes the scenes can be a little suggestive. DX;;; Spoiler if you don't read the manga----> Example: http://kakyuuchan.deviantart.com/art/kuroshitsuji-motivation-wp-101008085 (The wording wasn't edited, just in case your wondering, they only put a border on it.) But Kuroshitsuji is definitely NOT Yaoi. If you read the next page, it is clearly not. =) As for the OP, I think it reflects their contract more than love.
Member
1472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Home
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
agree. the 8th chapter 1st page made me misunderstand, thought the next page is funny lol
Posted 10/19/08

abyssinianrose07 wrote:


LoKou wrote:

enough people. Who said its yaoi was wrong. Shounen ai is better. But if it isnt shounen ai, it isnt. And what if some1 said that? And what if this could be shounen ai? Stop acting like some old people!


I would have to agree with you....people on here should stop being so immature lol.


Thank you.
6982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Kuala Lumpur, Mal...
Offline
Posted 10/19/08 , edited 10/19/08
when i see title like this --> kuroshitsuji, yaoi/shonen-ai
i will think of 1st pg of chapter8... XD
kinda like a lil fan service for all the fujoshis that's desperate for a trace of shounen-ai in kuroshitsuji.
but too bad, i don't think kuroshitsuji will contain any shounen-ai at all... not between Ciel and Sebastian at least.
Moderator
978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in between 6918
Offline
Posted 10/19/08

KuroiYuki wrote:

O_o i think i know why there's these 'rumours'. the author of kuroshitsuji has also written yaoi manga under a different name, so people assume that her other works (like rustblaster or kuroshitsuji) are yaoi. well i think Kuroshitsuji isn't rly yaoi, it just has yaoi undertones. oh well, who cares if it is. its still awesome


you mean glamourous lip?
i've heard of that but never read it.

i think rustblaster has a tinge of BL (ooopps!)
Member
2253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ---kidnapped by v...
Offline
Posted 10/19/08

black-silhouettes wrote:


KuroiYuki wrote:

O_o i think i know why there's these 'rumours'. the author of kuroshitsuji has also written yaoi manga under a different name, so people assume that her other works (like rustblaster or kuroshitsuji) are yaoi. well i think Kuroshitsuji isn't rly yaoi, it just has yaoi undertones. oh well, who cares if it is. its still awesome


you mean glamourous lip?
i've heard of that but never read it.

i think rustblaster has a tinge of BL (ooopps!)



yeah, glamourous lip (but its not *that* good)

And i think rustblaster does have some yaoi themes (tehehe)

Moderator
978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in between 6918
Offline
Posted 10/20/08

KuroiYuki wrote:


black-silhouettes wrote:


KuroiYuki wrote:

O_o i think i know why there's these 'rumours'. the author of kuroshitsuji has also written yaoi manga under a different name, so people assume that her other works (like rustblaster or kuroshitsuji) are yaoi. well i think Kuroshitsuji isn't rly yaoi, it just has yaoi undertones. oh well, who cares if it is. its still awesome


you mean glamourous lip?
i've heard of that but never read it.

i think rustblaster has a tinge of BL (ooopps!)



yeah, glamourous lip (but its not *that* good)

And i think rustblaster does have some yaoi themes (tehehe)



i don't see the scans online, but to tell the truth i'm not very interested to read it anyway :X
HAHA! but i have not finished reading the manga yet (due to exams now) and from where i stopped there were tinges of BL already.

and oop! i'm going OT/

Member
5159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
I believe they chose Monochrome no Kiss by SID because of the mood of the music. You know when it starts off with a mysterious violin playing? Yeah, it just instantly clicked and basically told what the anime's about just from the OP.

And teh "love" part was probably some sort of fan-service. ^^
Member
8769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Michigan
Offline
Posted 10/21/08
I guess i can understand why there may be rumors like this going around.

the other day I relented (getting impatient waiting) and watched the second episode RAW and there was a scene in there that made me wonder if there was a deeper meaning in the relationship between sebastian and ciel. not necessarily a yaoi one just a deeper one than master and servant. sebastian just seemed to me to care about ciel way more than you would think a butler would.
Member
2120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / next to you
Offline
Posted 10/24/08
i think that kuroshitsuji is certainly not yaoi =.=(a bit disappointed), but ppl can certainly leave it to the immagination! lol (this is when the doujinshi comes in) i think people should concentrate more on the storyline than is it yaoi or not, since the storyline is quite interesting, right?
Member
949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Random places
Offline
Posted 10/24/08
Some people think that it's yaoi cuz of the main focus on Sebastian and Ciel. But it's still not yaoi or shounen ai! <.<
Posted 10/25/08 , edited 10/26/08
Obviously because of scenes like this one...
http://img44.onemanga.com/mangas/00001091/000085382/02.jpg
and probably the fact that Grell is a very flamboyant character, wishes he were a women and wants to have Sebastian's babies....like he said in chapter 11....lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.