Episode 28 was soo sad..
Member
3278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Arizona
Offline
Posted 10/10/08 , edited 10/10/08
This episode was the sadest one ever! I cried when Alshin seperated earlier but when Alex cried when he sang the encore "Flowerpot" at his concert, I was crying hard. Knowing that it might be there last day together, poor Alex was crying. Too bad Shinae left though. Why did she left anyways? lol That was the good part too! hahahaha Then when Ansol left..jeez..I think I almost finished a whole box of Kleenex. It's painful to see them go because they were my first favorite ever since the show started. the chemistry between them felt like they've been married for years. I love them! When Solbi asked Andy how would he act when he sees her with another man...when he started listing the stuff that he would say to that future man..I cried! I felt that heart pain that both of them were feeling. I've been there so I can relate. Its hard but its for the better right? Both their feelings were getting hard for them to keep filming the show so I understand that it's time for them to leave before its too late. I really hope they get together though. They are just perfect for each other! hehehe I'm also excited to see the 2 new couples adding. They're hilarious!
Member
24489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Denmark
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
I totally agree with you! Ep. 28 was really sad, I almost cried myself

I'm sad that Andy/Solbi left, but I think they had to. Their feelings were beginning to be too strong....

I'm happy that the other couples stay thought, can't wait for the new ones
Member
320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
which couples are they adding? and when is the next season or whatever coming out????
Member
52697 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Orleans
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
i just way the episode and was crying my eyes out. you think they'll (andy/sobi) will be dating in realy life?
Member
3278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Arizona
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

kgobea wrote:

which couples are they adding? and when is the next season or whatever coming out????


Next season? What do you mean? The show is still going on. They are just adding 2 new couples. Marco/Son don bi and Hwanhee/Hwayobi. They were introduced during the Thanksgiving Special..Epi 25 I think it was..The theme for Marco/Son Don Bi is the cultural difference and for the Hwanhee/Hwayobi is the fact that they are the same age and both musicians..Both couples are hilarious!
Posted 10/12/08
i cried so much in that episode! hayZ!
Member
320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

winchellc21 wrote:


kgobea wrote:

which couples are they adding? and when is the next season or whatever coming out????


Next season? What do you mean? The show is still going on. They are just adding 2 new couples. Marco/Son don bi and Hwanhee/Hwayobi. They were introduced during the Thanksgiving Special..Epi 25 I think it was..The theme for Marco/Son Don Bi is the cultural difference and for the Hwanhee/Hwayobi is the fact that they are the same age and both musicians..Both couples are hilarious!




oh! i thought WGM had ended. when i wrote next season i meant was there gonna be a WGM2. but now i understand that it hasnt ended. i was just confused cause they brought up divorce and stuff.....my bad thanks for the clarification!!!!

Posted 10/15/08
It was such a sad episode!
Andy and Solbi cried, it was depressing!
I didnt want them to leave so soon yet!

Q_Q
Member
1862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Phils.
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
i was sobbing like crazy especially with anbi :tears:
my mom went in and asked me what happened
i could only point at the screen
587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / F / NorCAL
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
i couldn't stop crying during this episode.
i was beyond bummed when AnSol decided
to quit, but i totally understand why they needed to.
they were getting in too deep and needed to break
before it was too late. it'd be nice if they actually got
together in real life.

i kind of skipped around in the earlier eps, but why
did alex and sinae separate before?
Member
317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
omg i never even dreamed i would cry for a show like that but i did! so sad
1510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

winchellc21 wrote:

[blue When Solbi asked Andy how would he act when he sees her with another man...when he started listing the stuff that he would say to that future man..I cried! I felt that heart pain that both of them were feeling. I've been there so I can relate. Its hard but its for the better right? Both their feelings were getting hard for them to keep filming the show so I understand that it's time for them to leave before its too late. I really hope they get together though. They are just perfect for each other!


i know!!! i was sobbing like crazy!!! i cried the worst when andy listed out all those things he would tell tt guy.. T_T when alex and sinae left in ep 8 i was crying too.. it's juz so sad.. seeing all these couples leave..
Member
929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / newyork
Offline
Posted 7/2/09 , edited 7/2/09

eh......T-T i never cried as much for another show....not even a tragic drama. I swear, my mom was getting freaked out from me making loud crying noises. it was so sad when solbi and andy went out for a walk by the fountain. they were both kinda mellow, and the beer probably calmed them down, so they were kinda intimate and talking about a lot of romantic-ish sad stuff. andy said that he would feel like something is missing if solbi wasnt around.......he was lying on her lap.....they went back to all those memorable first date places..i felt like i was watching a drama!! seriously though....i cried until the very last moment. what saddened me the most was when Andy said " maybe...she can be someone i can rely on....as a friend?" that really hurt x[ they're so good for each other....i dont think andy would ever find someone as good a pair, and vica versa. huhuhu im still crying right now just thinkin of it. ahh i cant even explain how emotional im right now T___T

in the end...im just disappointed. both of their feelings were getting too serious at that point in time, so they felt that it was necessary to stop before it was too late. But really, why stop? ok, they arent ready for it.......im trying to understand that as much as possible, but if it were me, i'd grasp at the opportunity as soon as it came by, cause true love only comes once, and it might sound foolish...but i think thats something that ansol had.
139758 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Antique bookshop
Offline
Posted 7/6/09
solbi sure knows how to do a tear jerker
You must be logged in to post.