First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply GIVE LOU-CHAN ADVICES PLEASE!! =D
Moderator
22494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

Here4u wrote:


Ronin_Ayumi wrote:

What about sending newsletters to the members to make them realize that they're part of the group? That's what we do in my groups: Send out newletters of updates, games, forums, etc. It's pretty useful cause everynow and then we get some of the inactives to actives.

~Ayu-pan


Well.. I've been watching my friend play on the computer once in a while, and as soon she sees that it's some sort of newsletter/attention group member mails, she deletes them. xD


~Lou-chan >w<


Threaten her with mushrooms or something. That's what I do with mine. XD
Just title the letter as the Harutoki group's name or something random that people will know it's you.

~Ayu-pan
Moderator
83382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Amatsuki
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

Ronin_Ayumi wrote:


Here4u wrote:


Ronin_Ayumi wrote:

What about sending newsletters to the members to make them realize that they're part of the group? That's what we do in my groups: Send out newletters of updates, games, forums, etc. It's pretty useful cause everynow and then we get some of the inactives to actives.

~Ayu-pan


Well.. I've been watching my friend play on the computer once in a while, and as soon she sees that it's some sort of newsletter/attention group member mails, she deletes them. xD


~Lou-chan >w<


Threaten her with mushrooms or something. That's what I do with mine. XD
Just title the letter as the Harutoki group's name or something random that people will know it's you.

~Ayu-pan


Instead of sending them invitations by mail (that will go to their inbox) maybe we can try using the WALL instead. ^^ If you write in the wall of the group, a FEED is sent to each member who favourited the group. ^^ It will not reach the members who don't fave the group, but it will for those who love this group and will come back and be active. To make them fave your group, make it more interesting, like adding videos or downloads. ^^
Moderator
22494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

fransyung wrote:


Ronin_Ayumi wrote:


Here4u wrote:


Ronin_Ayumi wrote:

What about sending newsletters to the members to make them realize that they're part of the group? That's what we do in my groups: Send out newletters of updates, games, forums, etc. It's pretty useful cause everynow and then we get some of the inactives to actives.

~Ayu-pan


Well.. I've been watching my friend play on the computer once in a while, and as soon she sees that it's some sort of newsletter/attention group member mails, she deletes them. xD


~Lou-chan >w<


Threaten her with mushrooms or something. That's what I do with mine. XD
Just title the letter as the Harutoki group's name or something random that people will know it's you.

~Ayu-pan


Instead of sending them invitations by mail (that will go to their inbox) maybe we can try using the WALL instead. ^^ If you write in the wall of the group, a FEED is sent to each member who favourited the group. ^^ It will not reach the members who don't fave the group, but it will for those who love this group and will come back and be active. To make them fave your group, make it more interesting, like adding videos or downloads. ^^



But there are some people who are lazyand don't put it up as favorites. The wall is good too, for those who have. But what about poeple are somewhat active, but the group not on the fav. list? Also, we could put more info through PM too and they can probably be active through the PMs rather than on the page, so to speak. Sometimes the newsletter thing gets some of the inactives active. It works for my groups.

~Ayu-pan
Moderator
83382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Amatsuki
Offline
Posted 10/18/08 , edited 10/18/08

Ronin_Ayumi wrote:

But there are some people who are lazyand don't put it up as favorites. The wall is good too, for those who have. But what about poeple are somewhat active, but the group not on the fav. list? Also, we could put more info through PM too and they can probably be active through the PMs rather than on the page, so to speak. Sometimes the newsletter thing gets some of the inactives active. It works for my groups.

~Ayu-pan


^^ calm down... i was just giving out ideas to make it easier. sending msg's to 400 ppl is not an easy task.
Moderator
22494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

fransyung wrote:


Ronin_Ayumi wrote:

But there are some people who are lazyand don't put it up as favorites. The wall is good too, for those who have. But what about poeple are somewhat active, but the group not on the fav. list? Also, we could put more info through PM too and they can probably be active through the PMs rather than on the page, so to speak. Sometimes the newsletter thing gets some of the inactives active. It works for my groups.

~Ayu-pan


^^ calm down... i was just giving out ideas to make it easier. sending msg's to 400 ppl is not an easy task.



Haha, I'm not barking or anything. =P
Just saying as a simple point. But meh, I'll just throw mushrooms at all the inactive members >=]

~Ayu-pan
Moderator
2729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Area 11
Offline
Posted 10/19/08

Ronin_Ayumi wrote:


fransyung wrote:


Ronin_Ayumi wrote:

But there are some people who are lazyand don't put it up as favorites. The wall is good too, for those who have. But what about poeple are somewhat active, but the group not on the fav. list? Also, we could put more info through PM too and they can probably be active through the PMs rather than on the page, so to speak. Sometimes the newsletter thing gets some of the inactives active. It works for my groups.

~Ayu-pan


^^ calm down... i was just giving out ideas to make it easier. sending msg's to 400 ppl is not an easy task.



Haha, I'm not barking or anything. =P
Just saying as a simple point. But meh, I'll just throw mushrooms at all the inactive members >=]

~Ayu-pan



Hmmmm throwing mushrooms at inactive members is a good idea I like the newletter idea it would get more people remembering that they have joined the group....it'll have to be done well though and look interesting, but good idea, also the wall thing is good idea

Moderator
83382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Amatsuki
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
our wall is very active.. i think.. ^^;;
Member
11000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / 大好きの美少年共に―
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
PMing actually work cause most of the member will read and PMing 414 member is quite easy.. just split the name in to 20 name per grp.. cause i try 2000 member be4 and it works very well.. the member became active for a while but after that became non-active.. haha.. but it still works..
Creator
4579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F
Offline
Posted 10/21/08
I agree. This is one of the most active walls I've ever seen! =) Oooh that's what I do! Split the names in groups of 20 to send out messages. So what are we planning to send out?


~Lou-chan
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.