First  Prev  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  Next  Last
Who do you think Yuuki is gonna end up with?
853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / some where
Offline
Posted 11/21/08
Some people say that kaname LOVES yuki and zero only pushes her away. Thats not true.
It has been obvious that Zero DOES love yuki.He loved the yuki that he knew and who was
always there for him even no matter how many times he had told her "go away!" Still she
stood by his side all that time.Now that she is a pureblood..zero just can' accept the fact that
she is one of them.Don't forget, zero is the type who keeps his feelings to himself and by not
being able to show how much he really does love yuki,instead he threatens her,but how could
he kill the girl that he loves? And it's kind of difficult right now because it seems like yuki wants
to be with kaname but also wants to help/protect zero.
* I feel like Yuki is slipping from Zero...*sniff sniff* it's kind of sad when you think about it.

I just wanted to get the Zero does love Yuki? T R U E. Just wanted to make my point across.
Believe if not, go read Ch.44 and pg 32-33. He was even willingy to let Yuki kill him then.Why?
Because he hates to see yuki being like this and just as much as all people have said "Kaname
has suffered for 10 years because of Yuki's unrecovery of memory" All 3 of them has suffered in
they're own many ways.And i guess he couldn't take it anymore.Of what he was turning into and
blah blah blah. LOL.
One more thing. As much as i'm a big fan of Kaname.Just because yuki is his fiance` doesn't mean that they're going
to be together.Who knows whats going to happen??So, i wait with anticipation while my thoughts run anxious of the
thought," Who is it gonn' be?"
Member
193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/21/08
Zero all the way
107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/21/08
KANAME X YUUKI. =]]

LOVE 'EM...
Member
605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/21/08
definitely it'll be zero ..


but i wish it will be kaname ..
Member
3775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / a place
Offline
Posted 11/21/08
ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^
492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 11/21/08
obvious you guys don't read the manga if you started this topic
Member
782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
um... if you seen the latest ep(ep 7) then you would know the answer.
but i think its gonna be zero.
Posted 11/22/08
if you read Chp 44-45 it seems more likely to be Zero... just my opinion... i think Zero and Kaname are going to be in a all out fight in the next chapter (Chp 46)
Member
31149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

Angelcatz wrote:

if you read Chp 44-45 it seems more likely to be Zero... just my opinion... i think Zero and Kaname are going to be in a all out fight in the next chapter (Chp 46)


i agree...i think that yuuki will choose zero in the end because it's pretty obvious how much they care for each other...and your prediction about the next chapter would be pretty interesting...
Posted 11/22/08

bobapearl wrote:


Angelcatz wrote:

if you read Chp 44-45 it seems more likely to be Zero... just my opinion... i think Zero and Kaname are going to be in a all out fight in the next chapter (Chp 46)


i agree...i think that yuuki will choose zero in the end because it's pretty obvious how much they care for each other...and your prediction about the next chapter would be pretty interesting...


did u read Chp 45? Because Kaname comes accros Yuuki and Zero and Zero saids that he is going to kill Kaname then Yuuki.........Well he doesn't say it but its obvious that he is going to try.. then it ends just like that and the next chapter is coming out month
42 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 11/22/08 , edited 11/22/08
Kaname, currently she is technicly with him, but summin might happen that causes her to switch to Zero, i dont know, im guessing
Member
250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / phil.
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
ZERO..

how sad!!!... the turn of the events(@_@)......

i was actually a fan of YuUki-KaName love team b4 guilty....
but now with the turn of events and my conclusions are comming true....
oh well!... as they say!.... C'est la vie!
Member
1140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Puerto Rico
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
i want her to end up with zero but who knows...
Member
31149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

Angelcatz wrote:


bobapearl wrote:


Angelcatz wrote:

if you read Chp 44-45 it seems more likely to be Zero... just my opinion... i think Zero and Kaname are going to be in a all out fight in the next chapter (Chp 46)


i agree...i think that yuuki will choose zero in the end because it's pretty obvious how much they care for each other...and your prediction about the next chapter would be pretty interesting...


did u read Chp 45? Because Kaname comes accros Yuuki and Zero and Zero saids that he is going to kill Kaname then Yuuki.........Well he doesn't say it but its obvious that he is going to try.. then it ends just like that and the next chapter is coming out month


well actually, i found the ending of chapter 45 really confusing...b/c in chapter 44, zero basically said he can't kill yuuki because she's loved him and that he deeply cares for her...but that last comment in chapter 45 made things really twisted...but i'm POSITIVE that zero wont' kill yuuki...don't know about kaname though...
Posted 11/22/08

bobapearl wrote:

well actually, i found the ending of chapter 45 really confusing...b/c in chapter 44, zero basically said he can't kill yuuki because she's loved him and that he deeply cares for her...but that last comment in chapter 45 made things really twisted...but i'm POSITIVE that zero wont' kill yuuki...don't know about kaname though...


I think zero won't kill yuuki, and yuuki won't kill zero. But Zero really wants to kill Kaname since he made yuuki revive her vampire side...
First  Prev  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.