First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
gun vs sword .will swords stand chance against guns?
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 10/10/08 , edited 10/10/08
Heh, a gun can jam and needs to be reloaded, does any sword need to be reloaded ? does a sword jam ?
I would pick a sword anyday, as i would have a lot more fun slicing and stabbing someone then just simply shooting them. But hey thats just me.
760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / my house...duhhh
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
gun with sword .. which one is faster huh ... sigh ... silly question
8385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
well unless youre really skilled and can block bullets with your blade >+D.. like in movies haha
Posted 10/10/08
Posted 10/10/08 , edited 10/10/08

KinkyHamster wrote:


Bakatron wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


Bakatron wrote:

Skill trumps all. An amateur with a gun is no match for a pro with a sword.

People who say guns win no matter what are misinformed.

....any idiot can point and squeeze



True; though you have to consider things like recoil, aiming, the fact that your target will be moving, cover.

Now then, an amateur with a sword probably wouldn't be a match against an amateur with a gun.

....what if the gun is fully automatic?


There's still the factors I mentioned before. In fact, I had automatic weapons in mind when I made the post.
5295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
one thing for sure:swords are alot cooler! with a gun you just shot,gone. how boring is that???????? but with a swords you can do tons of awesome moves! but in a fight a gun would win.
10636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / business class
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
yes!
they can actually reflect the bullet
688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Northern Hemosphe...
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

KinkyHamster wrote:

Haven't you learned anything from kill bill >_>?


Thank you for pointing that out
1355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Baltimore, MD
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
no not likely 5 ppl with swords vs 5 ppl with guns walkin towards eachother
Posted 10/13/08

zaccPie wrote:

yes!
they can actually reflect the bullet

Bullets don't ricochet off of a thin piece of lead.

Posted 10/13/08
swords win (i have a sword) (i'd probably lose though)
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 10/13/08

kramdwar wrote:

swords win (i have a sword) (i'd probably lose though)


Guns are no fun, you can't cut people up with a gun, and that's no fun
Posted 10/13/08

Allhailodin wrote:


kramdwar wrote:

swords win (i have a sword) (i'd probably lose though)


Guns are no fun, you can't cut people up with a gun, and that's no fun


i'd still die in a gun fight with my sword
Posted 10/13/08

Allhailodin wrote:

Heh, a gun can jam and needs to be reloaded, does any sword need to be reloaded ? does a sword jam ?
I would pick a sword anyday, as i would have a lot more fun slicing and stabbing someone then just simply shooting them. But hey thats just me.


so true
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 10/13/08

kramdwar wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


kramdwar wrote:

swords win (i have a sword) (i'd probably lose though)


Guns are no fun, you can't cut people up with a gun, and that's no fun


i'd still die in a gun fight with my sword


Probally. but a sword still has its uses.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.