First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
gun vs sword .will swords stand chance against guns?
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
everybody knows the only time swords will rule over guns is in anime , but in real life guns kick ass
633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / New York, NYC
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
This is rediculous.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 10/13/08

leechlife wrote:

This is rediculous.


Then go back to your mom's basement, its where you belong anyway.
28856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
Guns are better, since you can shoot from far away.
8306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / s'pore
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
Factors for victory

1) Skill
2)Enviroment
3)Physcological health
4)Stamina
5)Knowledge of enemy
6)Luck

2215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Menifee/Temecula, CA
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
probly both die
the swordsman gets shot then shanks the shooter b4 dyin
216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / On the moon
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
gun will win :P
mostly... unless like its a pro swords guy against a rookie with a gun
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
heres a better question, ninja stars or guns?
633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / New York, NYC
Offline
Posted 10/13/08

Allhailodin wrote:


leechlife wrote:

This is rediculous.


Then go back to your mom's basement, its where you belong anyway.


Lol, don't feel too proud that you dorm because I dorm too. Well maybe you don't even go to college. What? Oh, you do go to college? What's that? Third rate I hear? Ah never mind, doesn't matter; not worth my time.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 10/13/08

leechlife wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


leechlife wrote:

This is rediculous.


Then go back to your mom's basement, its where you belong anyway.


Lol, don't feel too proud that you dorm because I dorm too. Well maybe you don't even go to college. What? Oh, you do go to college? What's that? Third rate I hear? Ah never mind, doesn't matter; not worth my time.


Oh ? I dont go to collage. i'm a freeloader at my friends house.
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 10/14/08 , edited 10/14/08
Meh, thought of putting up a one-line reply, but that would waste all the potential this thread has.
Here's what 15 minutes, boredom and too much college work can do to an overly active imagination.
Erehe 
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Heretic's Keep
Offline
Posted 10/14/08 , edited 10/14/08
Guns-
Spike Spiegel > Vicious

Swords-
Afro > Justice

In animes they have the same odds, All would rely upon the skill of the bearer, On the other hand, Swords are no match for Guns in real life.
724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / The Problematiques
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
Watch Star Wars, esp Jedi vs Droids. lol
578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Mmmm, my own world
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
guns vs swords huh?
if u want to say if swords have chance of winning than yes
u need four things a fast brain, good eyes, sharp analysing skills and agile feet
with this 4 u CAN beat somebody holding a gun
for more details u can PM me if u're interested I'll gladly explain it, I'm kinda tired now so if anybody is
interested I'll reply it by tomorrow
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 10/14/08 , edited 10/14/08

theorgil wrote:

guns vs swords huh?
if u want to say if swords have chance of winning than yes
u need four things a fast brain, good eyes, sharp analysing skills and agile feet
with this 4 u CAN beat somebody holding a gun
for more details u can PM me if u're interested I'll gladly explain it, I'm kinda tired now so if anybody is
interested I'll reply it by tomorrow


I use flash steps.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.