★☆[Contest]☆★ Group Banner Contest!
Posted 10/10/08 , edited 10/15/08
Okay well I'm having a Banner Contest everyone! :)
Please Submit Your Banner,
Thanks!

Oh, make it BIG enough..or try at least.
I don't like small. :]

Please try and make it reading related.
Or make banners from current stories!
^o^
Obviously mine isn't related to any of that,
Just an example.





***Heres's an example:***




Member
30030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 10/10/08


my first try with a program called um PhotoStudio. lolz i am on a dif. comp so don't eva think i might make something like this ever again XD oh well hope u like the banner cause there will be more coming......seriously there will be more
Posted 10/10/08

japanmangapinay wrote:



my first try with a program called um PhotoStudio. lolz i am on a dif. comp so don't eva think i might make something like this ever again XD oh well hope u like the banner cause there will be more coming......seriously there will be more


bahahah =]
thanxs!
Member
30030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

ay_bay_bay wrote:


japanmangapinay wrote:



my first try with a program called um PhotoStudio. lolz i am on a dif. comp so don't eva think i might make something like this ever again XD oh well hope u like the banner cause there will be more coming......seriously there will be more


bahahah =]
thanxs!


that banner sucks!!!!! i no i could have done so much better!
Posted 10/10/08

japanmangapinay wrote:


ay_bay_bay wrote:


japanmangapinay wrote:



my first try with a program called um PhotoStudio. lolz i am on a dif. comp so don't eva think i might make something like this ever again XD oh well hope u like the banner cause there will be more coming......seriously there will be more


bahahah =]
thanxs!


that banner sucks!!!!! i no i could have done so much better!


X'D
lol no its fineeeeeeeeee:]
buht if yu wanna try again
Member
30030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 10/10/08


there's another one i just made like it
Posted 10/10/08

japanmangapinay wrote:



there's another one i just made like it


Kawaiiii-ness =333
Posted 10/15/08 , edited 10/15/08
here yah go

Posted 10/16/08

elineth08 wrote:

here yah go



thanxs! :} :D
kawaiiii
You must be logged in to post.