First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
The Highest Temperature character In Anime
Posted 10/11/08
naruto after i thrown him in the sun with nuclear rockets on his ass . . .
5136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Weird World
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
= = " eeeeehhh...... You mean, like, fire pokemon? = = "
131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Aruba
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

Digix wrote:

You know everything more 4000C is in form of plasma already.
and at near 1000000C you start emitting strong UV and X-ray light so everyone around will be irradiated and get terrible eye damage.

so that is quite a nonsense temperatures. and if you get hot it means that you are ill and weak, not that you got extra power
Only DB series can invent such absurd.



That's why it's called anime.

693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

djalmanac wrote:


Digix wrote:

I do not object these series were very good at first, but they just run out of possibilities after frieza saga( where series were suposed to end)


"suppose to end"? before they even got good into the frieze saga, characters kept tlking about the legendary super sayian. if they ended it right after he, goku, just acheived it and defeated frieza, that woulda been stupid. sure you say it pretty much went downhill but we all know that if they stoped it there, we woulda just wanted more and more untill we were satisfied. and im still not satisfied,

thats how awesome i thought it was. but the ending in the GT series was fair enough for me.

and that show is one of a select few that u can see the super fast paced action up close when they arn't yelling attack phrases to take up half the show and now-a-days, u dont even see that, they just tele all over the screen or just yell, ex: bleach- naruto- kiba- etc.



frieza was top of DB series. but since there was demand they continued
I got all that from www.tvtropes.org page
it is said there that db author expected to end everything at that place, but because of high demand he used tricks to extend series, like canned evil (bu) ans something like filler episodes.
however no doubt DB is well made, today animators doesnt even bother to do any story at all, they just throw in lots of stupid fillers.

anyway that is problems for every series, because you cant increase powers indefinitely. at some level you will reach absurd and you either continue untill you reach enough power to make new big bang or you have to reset everything like DBGT
Erehe 
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Heretic's Keep
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
This topic doesn't make sense
693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

Duttyproffesor wrote:


Digix wrote:

You know everything more 4000C is in form of plasma already.
and at near 1000000C you start emitting strong UV and X-ray light so everyone around will be irradiated and get terrible eye damage.

so that is quite a nonsense temperatures. and if you get hot it means that you are ill and weak, not that you got extra power
Only DB series can invent such absurd.



That's why it's called anime.



I do not agree.
There is no problems for anime or movies to use any values or bend physics in any way.
but because of that all these values and physic is only valid withing scope of these series.

because of that you basically cant take real life units and use them in anime way.
if you decide to use $ or yen as currency in the series, everyone expects prices similar to real life
how would it look if ice cream would cost 100000$ ?

if you want it to be 1000000 then you invent your own currency
253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
well we should wait to see how the new dragon ball will be
2423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Infront of my mon...
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
>.>
114152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
uhhhh high temp like that guy from One Piece i forgot his name the one who is a walking inferno and is luffy's bro?
2320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
Even Vegeta has ability to raise his temperture OVER 9000 C.
Posted 10/11/08

Digix wrote:

You know everything more 4000C is in form of plasma already.
and at near 1000000C you start emitting strong UV and X-ray light so everyone around will be irradiated and get terrible eye damage.

so that is quite a nonsense temperatures. and if you get hot it means that you are ill and weak, not that you got extra power
Only DB series can invent such absurd.


the best reply by far!!!
Posted 10/11/08

Assault911 wrote:

Even Vegeta has ability to raise his temperture OVER 9000 C.


? where did you get that from, i never knew he carried around a thermometer
8816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / None of Your Concern
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

Digix wrote:

frieza was top of DB series. but since there was demand they continued

Everyone I've asked like the Cell Saga the most though... everyone.

...estimate.... "alot of people."


Posted 10/12/08
I don't get your topic.
8704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / why would i tell...
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
wut?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.