First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Requests!!!!!!!
Posted 10/15/08



i finish the first four request of ur, the rest will be finish by Animeholic412


Member
5509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

mikikiyora wrote:

Name: miki-chan
Username: mikikiyora
Anything else u want on avi: animated
Border: anything good on it ^^
Pics:













Which mod: anyone who likes

*PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME DON'T BE IN A HURRY*


would you mind if i do the others?

Member
5509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

mikikiyora wrote:

Name: miki-chan
Username: mikikiyora
Anything else u want on avi: animated
Border: anything good on it ^^
Pics:













Which mod: anyone who likes

*PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME DON'T BE IN A HURRY*




just tell me if u want to redo it and add more details...
Posted 10/25/08

Animeholic412 wrote:

Name:
Username:
Anything else u want on avi:
Border:
Pic: (please put in spoiler!)
Which mod:


Name: ity
Username: ity_pong
Anything else u want on avi: pls put stars and cute little flowers..
Border: ooh i like the one that you did with lilrosegirl
Pic: (please put in spoiler!)


thank you
Member
5509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/25/08 , edited 10/26/08

ity_pong wrote:


Animeholic412 wrote:

Name:
Username:
Anything else u want on avi:
Border:
Pic: (please put in spoiler!)
Which mod:


Name: ity
Username: ity_pong
Anything else u want on avi: pls put stars and cute little flowers..
Border: ooh i like the one that you did with lilrosegirl
Pic: (please put in spoiler!)


thank you


Done

Member
5509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/25/08

ity_pong wrote:


Animeholic412 wrote:

Name:
Username:
Anything else u want on avi:
Border:
Pic: (please put in spoiler!)
Which mod:


Name: ity
Username: ity_pong
Anything else u want on avi: pls put stars and cute little flowers..
Border: ooh i like the one that you did with lilrosegirl
Pic: (please put in spoiler!)


thank you


here it is^^
Posted 10/25/08

friendlychic wrote:
here it is^^


whoa!!! that was fast!!! arigatou donna-chan!!
you made this with ps? you're really good!!!
thank you so much!!!
Posted 10/26/08 , edited 10/28/08
Name:Tiffany
Username:Membersiii
Anything else u want on avi:hearts flowers
Border:yes red
Pic: (please put in spoiler!)


Done
Moderator
4721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 10/26/08 , edited 10/28/08

membersiii wrote:

Name:Tiffany
Username:Membersiii
Anything else u want on avi:hearts flowers
Border:yes red
Pic: (please put in spoiler!)



Umm ok
Done Inukami_Youko
Moderator
4721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

membersiii wrote:

Name:Tiffany
Username:Membersiii
Anything else u want on avi:hearts flowers
Border:yes red
Pic: (please put in spoiler!)



Here it is:
Posted 10/28/08 , edited 10/28/08
Name: Solty-chan
Username: XXsoltyXX
Anything else u want on avi: animeted plz.
Border: yesh
Pic:


Which mod: anyone who's available

Done friendlychic
Member
5509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/28/08 , edited 10/28/08

XXsoltyXX wrote:

Name: Solty-chan
Username: XXsoltyXX
Anything else u want on avi: animeted plz.
Border: yesh
Pic:


Which mod: anyone who's available

Done friendlychic


here's you're avii ^^
Member
657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / at my home ^o^
Offline
Posted 10/28/08 , edited 10/28/08
Name: yuki
Username: Blackcruzangel
Anything else u want on avi: animated plz
Border: yes
Pic: (please put in spoiler!)


thanks before

Done friendlychic
Member
5509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

blackcruzangel wrote:

Name: yuki
Username: Blackcruzangel
Anything else u want on avi: animated plz
Border: yes
Pic: (please put in spoiler!)


thanks before

Done friendlychic


I'm not that good in animations -_-
13676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In heaven where i...
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
name: Mintzy
Username: Peppermint264
Anything else u want on avi: anything that looks nice
Border: u decide
size: thina and tall
Pic: (please put in spoiler!)

mod: friendlychic plz
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.