Okay, here we go...
1. on your photoshop, click file new (Ctrl+N)
..for this ex, i used 350x450 pixels in a white background
2. create a new layer
3. go to tool bar & choose lasso tool
..then draw loosely a rectangle using the lasso tool
4. fill it with color black by clicking set the foreground on ur tool bar,
..then right click image then fill color
. if you see a dashed rectangle or "ants running", right click again,
..then deselect marquee tool
6. open your chosen image or photo (Ctrl+O)
using the move tool, apply image by drag & drop, adjust image
7. create a mask layer (Ctrl+G),
weee... border looks great already, right?
..but let's make it look more good..
. right click on the layer 1
..select blending options and add a drop shadow
..and there you go!
..unique border for your photo!
you can also draw other shapes and have outcomes like this:
banana peel/ tissue/ handkerchief/watever
i ♥ edward cullen
thnks for mking this tutorial..but i knw this already, though it's really1000x nice!!
read my profile please